Biden mischaracterizes his uncle's disappearance during World War II

Social Media

14 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

That source is an easy target.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-york-post/

Overall we rate the New York Post on the far end of Right-Center Biased due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed (borderline questionable) for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks.

No problem... again I ask... what sources will you accept as factual... please educate me.

35 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

No problem... again I ask... what sources will you accept as factual... please educate me.

I gave you a link. Everything you need to vet your sources is right there. And to find good ones

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

I gave you a link. Everything you need to vet your sources is right there. And to find good ones

You gave me a link to a rating website... again I ask... which sources on your rating cite are OK for me to find as being "good ones"???  I have the list... now please highlight the "GOOD ONES"

2 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

You gave me a link to a rating website... again I ask... which sources on your rating cite are OK for me to find as being "good ones"???  I have the list... now please highlight the "GOOD ONES"

They are listed in that site. The NY Times is fantastic, great research articles. All for $2 a month.

• Haha 1

On 4/19/2024 at 8:01 PM, Roo Island said:

NY Post? Seriously? A notch down from Faux News.

You THINK That NYT or CNN wouldhighlight this? Cumon man!

17 hours ago, Roo Island said:

https://votevets.org/press-releases/gold-star-families-respond-to-despicable-trump-campaign-attacks

Gold Star Families Respond to Despicable Trump Campaign Attacks

This misquote is from 6 years ago and certainly not this campaign. Never shown nor conceded.

Just heresay and lies from the Demoncrats who continue to dig up old carp as usual.

Edited by nauseus
  • Agree 2

24 minutes ago, nauseus said:

This misquote is from 6 years ago and certainly not this campaign. Never shown nor conceded.

Just heresay and lies from the Demoncrats who continue to dig up old carp as usual.

Ummm...it was all over the news back then. Except on Fox and the other right wing media outlets.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Ummm...it was all over the news back then. Except on Fox and the other right wing media outlets.

You mean the lies?

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Yeah. Fox News is filled with lies and misinformation. Even they admit it! :cheesy:

You said..."Ummm...it was all over the news back then. Except on Fox and the other right wing media outlets".

Now Fox is back just to suit you. Make your mind up.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Roo Island said:

That source is an easy target.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-york-post/

Overall we rate the New York Post on the far end of Right-Center Biased due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed (borderline questionable) for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks.

When did mediabiasfactcheck become an unbiased arbiter of the truth?  Or are they like NPR who makes that claim while having 87 registered Dems in the news room and zero registered Repubs?

Or are they like Snopes, who had to be absolutely shamed into admitting Biden had his hardhat on backwards? 

biden_wears_hard_hat_backwards.jpg.cc2814a06c92e341120b1adf9c5e28fe.jpg

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-wear-hardhat-backwards/

Or like Google AI that were caught out with black Nazis and a black George Washington?

Quick question...  What percent of the staff over at MBFC are lefties, if only by party affiliation?

14 minutes ago, nauseus said:

You said..."Ummm...it was all over the news back then. Except on Fox and the other right wing media outlets".

Now Fox is back just to suit you. Make your mind up.

Not back just to suit me. It's never changed. Lies and misinformation. Including leaving important items out.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, impulse said:

When did mediabiasfactcheck become an unbiased arbiter of the truth?  Or are they like NPR who makes that claim while having 87 registered Dems in the news room and zero registered Repubs?

Or are they like Snopes, who had to be absolutely shamed into admitting Biden had his hardhat on backwards? 

biden_wears_hard_hat_backwards.jpg.cc2814a06c92e341120b1adf9c5e28fe.jpg

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-wear-hardhat-backwards/

Or like Google AI that were caught out with black Nazis and a black George Washington?

Quick question...  What percent of the staff over at MBFC are lefties, if only by party affiliation?

Give me a reason not to trust mediabiasfactcheck.com. I'll gladly read that. You can add snopes and NPR.

What's MBFC?

1 minute ago, Trippy said:

Trump took one while he was President in 2018. Even the ultra left wing NBC reported on it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/mental-health/trump-cognitive-test-what-montreal-cognitive-assessment-exam-n1234762

One of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen. From the link above. Child's play.

“It's like you'll go: Person, woman, man, camera, TV. So they say, ‘Could you repeat that?' So I said, ‘Yeah. So it's person, woman, man, camera, TV.’ ‘Okay, that's very good. If you get it in order, you get extra points.’”

Just now, Roo Island said:

One of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen. From the link above. Child's play.

“It's like you'll go: Person, woman, man, camera, TV. So they say, ‘Could you repeat that?' So I said, ‘Yeah. So it's person, woman, man, camera, TV.’ ‘Okay, that's very good. If you get it in order, you get extra points.’”

And yet, Biden is afraid to take it. Why is that?

On 4/19/2024 at 6:47 AM, Tug said:

I just got to get that president gig gots to be the easiest job ever just think garbage in …garbage out and yet strongest economy on the planet

Where you rapping that when writing it ?

Sounds  bit gangsta , anyway , the USA has had the Worlds strongest economy since 1960

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Trippy said:

And yet, Biden is afraid to take it. Why is that?

A test for dementia? Not sure that's really necessary. I've gone through this a few times with relatives. But. Seems like Trump needed to take the test. :cheesy:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Where you rapping that when writing it ?

Sounds  bit gangsta , anyway , the USA has had the Worlds strongest economy since 1960

Seems like the US economy is a bit overheated?

16 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

A test for dementia? Not sure that's really necessary. I've gone through this a few times with relatives. But. Seems like Trump needed to take the test. 

One president wanted to assure the American people he was fit for the job.  So he asked for the test.  Then the next guy refuses.  What's that tell you?

In an interview with Fox News medical contributor Marc Siegel, the president said he asked his physician upon his last hospital visit “a little less than a year ago” whether there was “some kind of a cognitive test that I could take” in order to “shut these people up,” referring to critics who had questioned his mental acuity. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/23/trump-mental-fitness-cognitive-test-379622

Even sounds snarky like Trump.  I'm not sure Biden has enough on the ball to sound snarky.  Mean?  Yup.  Confused?  Sure.  Angry?  Definitely.   But it takes higher functional capability to sound snarky.  Plus, I doubt his handlers would put it on his cue cards.

• Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, impulse said:

One president wanted to assure the American people he was fit for the job.  So he asked for the test.  Then the next guy refuses.  What's that tell you?

In an interview with Fox News medical contributor Marc Siegel, the president said he asked his physician upon his last hospital visit “a little less than a year ago” whether there was “some kind of a cognitive test that I could take” in order to “shut these people up,” referring to critics who had questioned his mental acuity. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/23/trump-mental-fitness-cognitive-test-379622

Even sounds snarky like Trump.  I'm not sure Biden has enough on the ball to sound snarky.  Mean?  Yup.  Confused?  Sure.  Angry?  Definitely.   But it takes higher functional capability to sound snarky.  Plus, I doubt his handlers would put it on his cue cards.

I've seen this test administered first hand. It's for those who are really having problems. Not appropriate for either Trump or Biden.

• Haha 2

On 4/19/2024 at 6:47 AM, Tug said:

Family lore and stories are so normal and human as far as his uncle giving the fullest measure of devotion to his homeland shouldn’t be dishonored + 1/2 the time the military doesn’t have a clue as to what happened to individuals especially during ww2.I just got to get that president gig gots to be the easiest job ever just think garbage in …garbage out and yet strongest economy on the planet roaring stockmarket lowest unemployment #s in decades lots of meaningful legislation accomplished…  

This just in...

A handful of high-profile Democrats in the Senate and House previously supported the notion of abolishing Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) — the agency tasked with enforcing immigration law in communities and at the border.

Despite their previous calls for ICE to be scrapped, there has been little resistance or pushback from Democrats about ICE enforcement under President Biden as the border crisis continues to wreak havoc on U.S. citizens, cities and communities.

21 hours ago, Roo Island said:

They are listed in that site. The NY Times is fantastic, great research articles. All for $2 a month.

I actually read the liberal left N Y Times... but unlike you I read both sides of the aisle sources... when you start out so far liberal left in your perspective... you lose sight of the fact that there might be valid perspectives from the conservative right as well.  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

This just in...

A handful of high-profile Democrats in the Senate and House previously supported the notion of abolishing Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) — the agency tasked with enforcing immigration law in communities and at the border.

Despite their previous calls for ICE to be scrapped, there has been little resistance or pushback from Democrats about ICE enforcement under President Biden as the border crisis continues to wreak havoc on U.S. citizens, cities and communities.

Faux News. More misinformation. Insane that they have a whole section dedicated to the border. Terrible media outlet

• Haha 1