ASEANNOW is Joining The Thaiger

snoop1130

2 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

ThaigerTalk - the forum of The Thaiger - is dedicated to Free Speech with little to no moderation.  Only when members report breaches/complaints a Moderator will look at the case and make a fair decision with TT's Free Speech policy as over-riding principle.  

Will be interesting to see how that will affect AseanNow's current moderation approach.  

Moderators may be redundant too. Artificial Interlligence could be used. Not only for moderation but to write articles.

• Sad 3
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The Thaiger is committed to enhancing site speed, evolving our news style, expanding our social media activities, increasing video content, and above all, enriching your experience on our platform.

Bring back the Thaivisa bar/pub!!!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

Since mid November ThaigerTalk has totally changed - Free Speech is now their motto and from personal experience I can testify that TT is keeping its promise. 

I was never banned there but I stopped using it after a couple of months. This was several years ago. They started snipping out parts of my posts almost immediately. Several TVF posters of the year at first migrated over there. But at least two prominent ones were banned or runoff. 

• Haha 1