ASEANNOW is Joining The Thaiger

snoop1130

So what's the plan?

Will the server get an overhaul? It really is very slow.

Will there be a rebranding? ThaiVisa was generally well-regarded while I think the rebranding to ASEANNow didn't work out so well and has been fraught with technical issues.

What about moderation? Will this be a place where jokers are encouraged? Will the moderation be heavy-handed? Will it be a place for freedom of speech?

Or will it just be more of the same....?

10 hours ago, Mike Lister said:

Congratulations, the hard work paid off.

How would you know...I saw somewhere that around 3 mil baht changed hands. One can't be sure as this is not a public company to publish accounts.

• Agree 1

Maybe they can address the annoying pop up ads covering up the pages on mobile display. It’s so annoying that I stopped coming to the pages and only read the summary page. I’m pretty sure Cigna and all the health insurance ads are going to remain as irrelevant as they were. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, 2long said:

I was first to reply! 😉🤭🙄

Good, and you've achieved the impossible, a post which hasn't attracted the 'confused' emoji. 

Good luck to all concerned. 

• Confused 4
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, gearbox said:

How would you know...I saw somewhere that around 3 mil baht changed hands. One can't be sure as this is not a public company to publish accounts.

I was a forum moderator until recently, I was aware of some of what has happened and how hard senior forum staff had been working to make it happen.

• Thumbs Up 1