British man arrested for begging to buy drugs in Koh Pha Ngan

webfact

On 4/19/2024 at 6:01 PM, chang1 said:

Beging is a crime. This is why I don't give to any beggars meaning he is harming people in genuine need who resort to Begging.

It's a crime because the authorities might see it as shameful, get them out of societies way, you know the society that failed them, alcoholics, drug addicts, and the homeless ones on the streets, can't have that, move along nothing to see here.

Giving to a beggar is a choice, I give when I see it fit, because I have a choice, when and if, your luck is down and out, I do hope someone does give to you, because being a hard a$$ to me serves no purpose in life, but each to their own, like I said, it's a choice.

I also don't judge as it's not my place.

On 4/21/2024 at 5:10 PM, 4MyEgo said:

It's a crime because the authorities might see it as shameful, get them out of societies way, you know the society that failed them, alcoholics, drug addicts, and the homeless ones on the streets, can't have that, move along nothing to see here.

It’s only the “authorities” that it hurts?

Giving to a beggar is a choice, I give when I see it fit, because I have a choice, when and if, your luck is down and out, I do hope someone does give to you, because being a hard a$$ to me serves no purpose in life, but each to their own, like I said, it's a choice.

Feeding the pidgins…

I also don't judge as it's not my place.

Yet you seem to be doing just that.

You judge the drug addict on the street as a victim, and the people that don’t like it as victimizers.