Iran reports explosions at airport in central Iran missiles were fired by Israel says US

Social Media

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

If they were there, if that’s who they were, if that’s what they were responsible for.

I suspect both sides are using propaganda and misinformation.

However, the fact Israel bombed the consulate is not in dispute. Not is the fact Iran responded.

Timings!!

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Israel were responding to the Oct 7 th terror attack (when eliminating those Iranians who organised the attack)

Well that’s what the Israelis have said.

It may or may not be true.

Neverthess the bombing of the Iranian Consulate was a direct attack against Iran and an escalation.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, billd766 said:

They retaliated in a minor way and said as far as they were concerned, that was the end of it. So now you attack them a second time.

300 missiles, yep, really minor 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Doctor Tom said:

and Iran backed Hezbollah attacks preceded that.  Let’s at least get the timings right. 

There is a significant difference between ‘Iran backed Hezbollah’ and an ‘Iranian Consulate’.

One is an extra-sovereign organisation the other is part of the Iranian state.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Both Israel and Iran have named the people who got killed in the bombing and they are the same people named . Where does the suspected misinformation come from ?

The target wasn't the consulate though , that was just a convenient  location as to where the terrorist all met and there would be minimal  civilian casualties .

Had Israel targeted the terrorists when they were in public, then there would have been civilian casualties 

I doubt they both agree on what those people were doing in the Consulate

I doubt very much Iran accepts they were terrorists.

They were however in an Iranian Consulate.

So the attack was a direct attack on Iran.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

No, not a direct action against Iran, or the Iranian people, but a military action against the Islamic Republic; if you do not fully understand the difference between the millions of good, cultured, Iranian citizens, and the Islamic Republic and the IRGC, under whose iron boot these millions of people suffer, then it is well worth spending 4 minutes listening to the intelligent, articulate, and proudly Iranian woman in this podcast.

https://x.com/Osint613/status/1779767681471721564

Was it an Iranian Consulate?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I doubt they both agree on what those people were doing in the Consulate

I doubt very much Iran accepts they were terrorists.

They were however in an Iranian Consulate.

So the attack was a direct attack on Iran.

Well yeah , Iran would regard them as freedom fighters heroically freeing Palestine from invaders and attempting to get the Al-Aqsa Mosque back into Muslims hands .

Was the Iranian attack on the Israeli Embassy in Argentina an attack on Israel and why shouldn't Israel respond to that attack 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Israel are insane or suicidal by attacking Iran a second time. They were warned and now I hope Iran launch everything they have at them and the US stay out of it, as it has nothing to do with them, as usual. 

If a deal has been made, this will be the end of it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Israel are insane or suicidal by attacking Iran a second time. They were warned and now I hope Iran launch everything they have at them and the US stay out of it, as it has nothing to do with them, as usual. 

Iran were shown to be impotent when they attacked Israel last week , Iran fired 300 missiles at Israel and practically had no effect at all .

Israel can hit Iran, Iran cannot hit Israel .

I hope that Israel doesn't attack the Iranian citizens and just the military are targeted , as the Iranian  citizens arent the bad guys

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Is Iran’s nuclear program ‘Illegal’?

My understanding it was being limited and monitored under a treaty that a U.S. President ripped up. 

In the absence of that treaty why is the program ‘illegal’?

Any updates on this claim of illegality?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Not answering the question and a personal attack ?

Are you from USA?

It is against forum rules to ask people for personal information (like where they come from) and saying that a person is deluded isn't actually a personal attack , its just pointing out that they are deluded 

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1