Iran reports explosions at airport in central Iran missiles were fired by Israel says US

Social Media

Some say the ball is in Iran's court.

BS, all that is needed is a ceasefire in Gaza, and end to the Genocide and the recognition of a Palestinian state- come on Israel, it's entirely in your hands.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Well yeah , Iran would regard them as freedom fighters heroically freeing Palestine from invaders and attempting to get the Al-Aqsa Mosque back into Muslims hands .

Was the Iranian attack on the Israeli Embassy in Argentina an attack on Israel and why shouldn't Israel respond to that attack 

The attack on the Israeli Embassy in Argentina was an act of terrorism.

It was not an attack by Iranian Military against an Israeli Embassy.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Some say the ball is in Iran's court.

BS, all that is needed is a ceasefire in Gaza, and end to the Genocide and the recognition of a Palestinian state- come on Israel, it's entirely in your hands.

Some say the wrecking ball is in the building next to the embassy.🥴

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

43 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Well that’s what the Israelis have said.

It may or may not be true.

Neverthess the bombing of the Iranian Consulate was a direct attack against Iran and an escalation.

Actually the report that they had killed one of the planners of Oct 7th was not originally from an Israeli source but an Iranian one.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Slow drones and missiles and after giving Israel plenty of notice.

From what I have read lately Iran has something like 3,000 ballistic missiles which are probably a lot faster faster and more accurate, which they chose not to use at the time.

Do you think that Iran should have responded with a heavier barrage or simply ignored the Israeli attack on their consulate in Syria.

Further to that, what response do YOU think Iran should make to the second unprovoked attack by Israel?

What disturbs me is that the US knew this attack was going to happen and did nothing to stop it. 

Also, they supply the weapons to Israel. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Israel are insane or suicidal by attacking Iran a second time. They were warned and now I hope Iran launch everything they have at them and the US stay out of it, as it has nothing to do with them, as usual. 

I don't think your going to get your wish, Iran are trying to make as little of this as possible, can't see them doing anything much in return. I know that will disappoint you. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

No, they hit a Consulate, or an embassy; it was a terrorist cell hiding in the consulate in Damascus, which Israel thankfully eliminated 

It wasn't even a consulate, it was a military building adjacent to the consulate, it was not a diplomatic facility but a building used by the IRGC for military operations.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Doctor Tom said:

The biggest disappointment in this report is that the strike appears to be at a low level and did not target Iran's illegal nuclear programme.  That is just putting off the inevitable. 

Don't worry, that is yet to come... 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I don’t know if five leading terrorist were killed and being saddened is not the issue.

The bombing of a consulate by Israel’s military is a direct military action against Iran.

Iran has responded and Israel has responded again.

Hence the escalation.

I'm sorry, I didn't quite get that.

Can you say it again?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Argentina's highest criminal Court blames Iran/Hezbollah for the bombing

But the attack was not conducted by the Iranian military.

It’s a false equivalence.

However, it was also 1992.

Given your objection to earlier terrorist events/history can you please advise the cut-off date for what’s permitted for consideration and what is not?

1 hour ago, Doctor Tom said:

If you think that, then think again.  The sole reason for the programme is to develop nuclear weapons, and yes, that is illegal.  They were helped by both the French and the Pakistanis, no surprise there. Yes, you are right, in that the totally inadequate treaty was quite rightly torn up by the US, so there are insufficient to no checks going on. 

It is not illegal if you renounce the NPT, which NK and Iran have done. Both countries were suffering UM sanctions for dropping the treaty. Both tried to trade a commitment not to seek nukes with IAEA oversight , for some sanctions relief. Scurrilously they didn't get the sanctions relief, despite the IAEA confirming that they were not breaking the treaty. Do you blame them for dropping the NPT? I think all nations that want to stay independent and sovereign need nukes to prevent the US with regime changes like Saddam & Gaddafi (both of whom gave up nukes). Kim saw he was in the same program and said FO and built his nukes (we think), but we don't see the US harassing him with colour revolutions too much these days. 

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

But the attack was not conducted by the Iranian military.

It’s a false equivalence.

However, it was also 1992.

Given your objection to earlier terrorist events/history can you please advise the cut-off date for what’s permitted for consideration and what is not?

The Argentinian Court recently  found Iran to be responsible for the attack on the Israeli Embassy  in 1992 .

A few days before Israel attacked Iran's consulate .

The day after the Argentinian Court found Iran to be responsible, Israel attacked Iran .

So the two attacks could well be related .

Irans gets found to have attacked the Israeli Embassy, the next day Israel attacks Iran's Consulate

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Iran's missile tech came from a very roundabout source which I won't note, but it would surprise many here. I believe it remains classified still.

I believe the Iranians got their hands on Russian R-12 and R-14 missile tech. NK got R-16, I believe.

I hope Iran will retaliate and destroy Israel's nuclear weapons.

Because officially those nuclear weapons don't exist.

Iran is accused to try to get nuclear weapons. But they don't have them.

Israel has nuclear weapons, everybody knows it. But "the west" pretends they don't exist.

So, if Iran would destroy them then what would they have done? Nothing. Because you can't destroy what doesn't exist.

Win/win.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1