'Openly Jewish' man threatened with arrest by Police near pro-Palestine march

Social Media

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Yes, the people who would "rip another person to shreds" are displaying animal like behaviour , animals do rip other animals to shreds just because they are different to themselves , just like this group would  

“The people who would ‘rip another person to shreds’”

So call people ‘animals’ on the basis of something that hasn’t happened?

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

I was replying to a pro Palestinian  supporter who suggested that the Jewish guy was in danger of being ripped to shreds if he moved  close to the mob , the police must have thought that as well otherwise they wouldn't have moved him on 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

When Jews cannot walk the streets of their own country without threats of violence being directed at them I would say that the problem is the pro Palestian mob, and it is them that need removing so innocent peaceful Jews and anybody else for that matter can walk our streets safely and peacefully!

When leader of Jewish activist group engages in performative grandstanding risking a breach of the peace might be a better description.

On the upside, the police de-escalated the situation and the activist is safe and well.

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Let us know how you feel when they start chanting death to England, along with death to Israel, and burning the British flag. Oh are they blocking any bridges in England yet? They aren't ripping anyone to shreds at the moment. With support, they will have the chance.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Would you have the same opinion if a Black man approached a National Front march in the 1970s in the same location and the Police threatened to arrest the Black man ?

You are making some great points. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

How dare a peaceful minority take a stand against the intolerant mob.

The police defended their and their bosses pro Palestine position. Get that pesky Jew our of here. I hope they didnt take him somewhere for well, you know...

Or go looking for a bit of publicity at risk to public order.

More baseless accusations of ‘pro-Palestinian blah blah’.

• Agree 1

"Man crossing a London street threatened with arrest for being JEWISH"

I have seen and heard lots of ludicrous, silly and stupid things since this Gaza war started

but this has to take the cake, the man IS openly Jewish, he didn't start wearing Jewish attire

just to invoke a reaction or to cause problems, but the police has no qualms allowing pro Palestine

protesters to disrupt normal life to everyone but has an issue with a single Jewish guy

who want to cross the world, God, what the world have become to and where will it take us?...

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I see, just get rid of the right to protest.

If the police are incapable of protecting innocent bystanders by the unruly mob, yes absolutely ban them!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

There are 46,000 officers and staff in the Met.

You’ve found one alleged bad apple.

So all 46,000 are at fault.

Save your video, this is a discussion forum.

20 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yes.

Keeping the peace and protecting people against harm is a prime duty of the Police.

Again you need to make your mind up .

You initially stated  that it was just one bad police officer acting in the way he did and (so its not the Police as a whole) and then you go on to say that the Police (as a whole) acted correctly in threatening to arrest the Jew .

You need to make your mind up : Was it just one bad apple or were the Police correct ?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Make you mind up .

Should the Jewish guy be allowed to protest or not ?

Yes should and he has the right to do so.

But if he is risking  a breach of the peace then he should also follow the Police’s lawful instructions.

A post misgendering another member has been removed, make no mistake this is a flame and has to stop.

Further posts of this nature will attract a warning and maybe even a suspension.

Thank you

17 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

If there is a mob on the streets who would violently assault minorities , then its the violent mob who need to be dealt with and not the minorities 

Nobody violently assaulted anyone.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yes should and he has the right to do so.

But if he is risking  a breach of the peace then he should also follow the Police’s lawful instructions.

The people who would be breaching the peace need to be dealt with , not the peaceful non violent protesters .

Say if 100 000 Jews mobilised and went to confront the Muslim protestors , would you agree with the Police if the Police forced the Muslims to leave the area ?

You seem to be agreeing with mob rule

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Again you need to make your mind up .

You initially stated  that it was just one bad police officer acting in the way he did and (so its not the Police as a whole) and then you go on to say that the Police (as a whole) acted correctly in threatening to arrest the Jew .

You need to make your mind up : Was it just one bad apple or were the Police correct ?

You need to go back and read the post I was responding to.

1. Response to an accusation of a single police officers behavior being used to impugn the integrity of whole 46,000 officers and staff of the Met.

2. My statement “Keeping the peace and protecting people against harm is a prime duty of the Police.”  Is not in any sense a saying “the Police (as a whole) acted correctly in threatening to arrest the Jew.”

I would go as far as to say you have completely misrepresented my statements.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The people who would be breaching the peace need to be dealt with , not the peaceful non violent protesters .

Say if 100 000 Jews mobilised and went to confront the Muslim protestors , would you agree with the Police if the Police forced the Muslims to leave the area ?

You seem to be agreeing with mob rule

What about all the protestors who aren’t Muslim?

Or have you just said the quiet bit out loud?!

Maybe stick to the events under discussion, refrain from imagining scenarios that haven’t taken place and in doing so keep your ‘other issues’ under your hat.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You need to go back and read the post I was responding to.

1. Response to an accusation of a single police officers behavior being used to impugn the integrity of whole 46,000 officers and staff of the Met.

2. My statement “Keeping the peace and protecting people against harm is a prime duty of the Police.”  Is not in any sense a saying “the Police (as a whole) acted correctly in threatening to arrest the Jew.”

I would go as far as to say you have completely misrepresented my statements.

Do you agree with the Police officers actions or was he just a bad apple ?

You are agreeing with the Police officers behaviour and saying that the Jew should be removed from the streets and also saying that this one police officers actions isn't indictive of the Police service as a whole , as he's just one bad apple .

Do you agree with the Police removing the Jew from the streets or not ?

• Agree 1