I now live next door to my wife

• 1 month later...
On 4/20/2024 at 4:30 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

The perverts on this forum will only be interested on who you are banging , whether you are banging her or whether you got a newer model in 

The projection is strong in this one... 🙄

On 4/20/2024 at 4:53 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

I am completely  uninterested in anyone else having sex 

"Which is why it's the first thing I thought of when I read the OP, and also why I felt compelled to immediately comment about it."

🙄

On 4/23/2024 at 12:02 PM, Hanaguma said:

Having a "man cave" is great for this.

I think the house can end up being mostly aimed at what the woman wants, so a bit of space for the man to call his own, along with the feeling that the man is not always in the woman's space, can really help the relationship.

Just now, BangkokReady said:

along with the feeling that the man is not always in the woman's space, can really help the relationship.

This.

I like things spartan, she imported her vintage Jim Thompson throw pillow-cover collection. It's a nice place to visit, but.......

Past 60, I'd say most women want less testosterone in their lives. It's either force the fit, retreat down the hall, or burn it down to the ground with mounting resentment on both sides.

I can see myself ending up having breakfast with her and dinner with an understanding, younger girlfriend.

We've already had that talk. I'm in no hurry to get to that outcome.

Humorous side point: Tinder has a friend section. She posted on it looking for female friends.

She got 55 white male responses (no female ones). Even at 61, a good-looking western women still has more options than a western man, even here.

Like myself, many men here would prefer a western woman partner, if they could get one.

On 4/20/2024 at 4:53 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

I am completely  uninterested in anyone else having sex 

You should try it sometimes.

You must have strong wrist muscles.

Posted (edited)

This actually happened to me but it was she sleeps downstairs and I sleep upstairs.  She said the bed was too hard.

Then later she said there was a ghost downstairs so she is now sleeping with me again.

My relationship fell into the depths of misery about 3 years in.  Just a matter of time now.  I have had a miserable awful life and I just accept things like this now.

Edited by Chris Daley
  • Haha 1

I agree with the OP, albeit not living in Thailand for a number of years we moved back to OZ my wife and I but living in the same city not far from each other but different buildings. We are best friends now. She takes me out for meals, takes me shopping helps me cleaning and so on. So, I do understand the OP.