Prosecutions of Fake Electors for Trump Gain Ground in Swing States

stats

Just in the Arizona grand jury just returned an indictment against the fake electors + a bonus trump named as a co conspirator.Im sure Cari flake…..lake will be frothing at the mouth soon!popcorn at the ready heck I might just have a barley pop!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

A very childish response.

If that's an insult, it's like being savaged by a very small poodle that yaps a lot and is easily ignored.

You should remember the saying that those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

There is going to be a trial for the Arizona fake electors that will lay all of this out.

Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator, so he allegedly participated in the recruitment.

Allegedly is as significant as Elon claiming he is going to live on Mars.

• Confused 1

58 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Unindicted but a co-conspirator, again. Per the findings of the grand jury. I'm guessing they know more details than any of us here.

I understand that there is no defense present in a Grand Jury, so they don't have any counter to the prosecutor. In that case they only have half the story.

For sure, if there was any evidence at all, even a smidgen, he'd be indicted as well, IMO. Ergo there is zero, nothing, not an iota, zip, nada, not a sausage of evidence.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

A very childish response.

First off, it's unlikely that Trump himself called the fake electors to recruit them, instead he relied on his mooks to do that. And the mooks are in legal trouble:

Arizona grand jury indicts Meadows, Giuliani, other Trump allies for 2020 election interference

While the names of the remaining seven defendants remain redacted, reporting suggests that among the indicted are Mark Meadows, Rudy Giuliani, Jenna Ellis, John Eastman, Christina Bob, Boris Epshteyn, and Mike Roman.

Finally, someone is going to nail Boris Epshteyn.

Ooh, Mike Roman is indicted, which means we are going to learn all about the prosecutor's love life.

If I cared enough I'd keep a record of all your claims, so when they don't come true I could remind you of what you said, but I can't be bothered.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I understand that there is no defense present in a Grand Jury, so they don't have any counter to the prosecutor. In that case they only have half the story.

For sure, if there was any evidence at all, even a smidgen, he'd be indicted as well, IMO. Ergo there is zero, nothing, not an iota, zip, nada, not a sausage of evidence.

The fat lady hasn't sung yet.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Given the attention you are paying to that post I suspect it hit close to home for you.

Your post was striking for its' bad timing. Right after you posted about there not being a connection between Trump and the fake electors, Trump was named an unindicted co-conspirator for the elector fraud case in Arizona.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If that's an insult, it's like being savaged by a very small poodle that yaps a lot and is easily ignored.

You should remember the saying that those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

The point is that the states are getting serious about elector fraud, and Trump's minions are going down.

• Thumbs Up 2