Prosecutions of Fake Electors for Trump Gain Ground in Swing States

stats

A post linking to a disallowed social media source has been removed.

Please note the following forum rule:

"in factual areas such as but not limited to news, current affairs and health topics, social media cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or a government agency, and must include a link to the original source."

• Agree 1

On 4/22/2024 at 3:45 PM, Danderman123 said:

Bernie Sanders' loss in the Dem primaries in 2016 is not germane to this topic, which is about Donald Trump's illegal recruitment of fake electors.

So why did you mention him then?

You can't even get your riposte correct. The thread isn't about Trump recruiting anyone. It's about how democrats are so desperate to stop Trump that they clutch at any straw prosecuting people accused of being fake electors.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Great.

Come November, the Republicans are going to have major regrets putting Trump in charge of their money.

Oh dear, you are making things up again. Apparently you don't know that the POTUS isn't in charge of the money. That is the lower house.

• Confused 1

On 4/22/2024 at 6:11 PM, Danderman123 said:

It's not like they think much when they post, they just pass along whatever talking point shows up in their Inbox. That's why sometimes multiple Trump fans will post the same talking point the same day.

That's funny. It's what you do though.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Oh dear, you are making things up again. Apparently you don't know that the POTUS isn't in charge of the money. That is the lower house.

I think he's talking about the RNC....in which he would be correct.

1 minute ago, Berkshire said:

I think he's talking about the RNC....in which he would be correct.

He should have made that plain then, and given that he just had a go at me for being off topic it's a bit rich that he makes a completely off topic comment about Trump himself. I think he just likes talking about Trump as he does it so much.

31 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So why did you mention him then?

On 4/22/2024 at 9:24 AM, impulse said:

You mean like what the Dems did to Bernie?

And tried to do to Bush?

I was responding to this post.

Perhaps you can ask @impulse why he mentioned Bernie Sanders in this topic.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Trump is in charge of the money flow at the RNC.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Prove that or you are making it up, again.

You really don't know that Trump controls money flow at the RNC?

Before you puff up and call me a liar, let me ask you:

Would it be wrong for Trump to control finances at the RNC?

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't know who did, so why don't you tell us with a link to a believeable source?

In some states, the electors have confessed. Or their recruiters.

But to be honest, there hasn't been a definitive accounting of the chain of command within the Trump campaign to facilitate the fake elector criming. That's the function of these upcoming trials.

However, there are partial accounts:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/wisconsin-fake-elector-settlement-offers-new-details-strategy-trump-la-rcna141820

Edited by Danderman123
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

You really don't know that Trump controls money flow at the RNC?

Before you puff up and call me a liar, let me ask you:

Would it be wrong for Trump to control finances at the RNC?

That would be off topic, just as who recruited fake electors is off topic.

I didn't call you a liar, if you comprehend what I said, which was "prove it OR you are making it up" If you could prove it, you would not be a liar, would you?

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

In some states, the electors have confessed. Or their recruiters.

But to be honest, there hasn't been a definitive accounting of the chain of command within the Trump campaign to facilitate the fake elector criming. That's the function of these upcoming trials.

However, there are partial accounts:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/wisconsin-fake-elector-settlement-offers-new-details-strategy-trump-la-rcna141820

Thanks for admitting that there is no proof that Trump recruited them.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I have not heard or read anywhere that who recruited the fake electors is part of the trial, but IMO the only way to prove Trump did so would be some irrefutable proof that Trump himself spoke to them and invited them to do so. Otherwise it's just accusations.

• Haha 1

On 4/23/2024 at 9:50 AM, bendejo said:

The Republican National Committee (RNC) is in the process of being ransacked by the T criminal organization.  The orange guy put his daughter into the leadership.

https://www.newsweek.com/lara-trump-republican-rnc-chair-money-donald-1869737

Daughter-In-Law, wife of Eric Trump. From your link:

On Tuesday, the former president outlined his support for Lara Trump, who is married to his son Eric and was a senior adviser to the Trump campaign in 2020.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Daughter-In-Law, wife of Eric Trump. From your link:

On Tuesday, the former president outlined his support for Lara Trump, who is married to his son Eric and was a senior adviser to the Trump campaign in 2020.

Yeah, I realized my error when it was too late to edit.

And I've always sensed something fishy regarding Djr's divorce, like somehow sheltering $$$ in case something like a bumper-crop of criminal charges came along.  I've had no reason to think otherwise.

51 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Yeah, I realized my error when it was too late to edit.

And I've always sensed something fishy regarding Djr's divorce, like somehow sheltering $$$ in case something like a bumper-crop of criminal charges came along.  I've had no reason to think otherwise.

OK