Thailand offers visa-free travel to Russian visitors for 3 months

webfact

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Bizarre simple minded post.

The fascist Z Russian government is indeed extremely anti LGBT (dictatorships need scapegoats) but definitely not anti-war. 

Hi Jing Ting!

Lengthy posts are generally not liked by the boomer crowd, so I keep it simple and easily consumable! 🙂

You are actually kinda half wrong about 'dictatorships need scapegoats'. Correct would be: Homogeneous (in this case White) societies need scapegoats to strengthen cohesion. This has been brainwashed out of our Western/White brains for the safety of the you know who. 😅

Edited by AreYouGerman
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, AloisAmrein said:

Sharp increase in criminal cases. Bad behavior in public, illegal working, prostitution etc.

Sounds like Pattaya under German occupation late 90-s.

Kartoffelen Salatten everywhere, fattsos with their LBFMs and very arrogant behavior. 

Now that happened with Phuket under Russians?

Well, they come in waves )

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

Hi Jing Ting!

Lengthy posts are generally not liked by the boomer crowd, so I keep it simple and easily consumable! 🙂

You are actually kinda half wrong about 'dictatorships need scapegoats'. Correct would be: Homogeneous (in this case White) societies need scapegoats to strengthen cohesion. This has been brainwashed out of our Western/White brains for the safety of the you know who. 😅

No. Who?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

You can ask me all the time, I am here, buddy!

Yes, I believe that countries are currently deciding which agenda to follow.

It's the US Americans / Israel agenda of forced diversity, homosexual babies/kids and war mongering.

vs.

Russia and Chinese agenda of traditional family values, banned homosexuality, trade and prosperity and first and foremost peace.

And Thailand is trying to go the correct path! by aligning with Russia/China! 🥰

How is Israel forcing diversify upon the World ?

Is it that thought that Jews are tying to wipe out the White race by stopping them reproducing babies ?

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

How is Israel forcing diversify upon the World ?

Where do you think are all the Muslim refugees from the wars the US fight/fought in the Middle East on behalf of Israel are going to?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

Where do you think are all the Muslim refugees from the wars the US fight/fought in the Middle East on behalf of Israel are going to?

Oh I see , Jews are starting wars in the Middle East to that Muslims go to Europe and wipe out the White race ? Jews are farcing the USA into wars to attack the White race ?

Is that what you mean ?

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Oh I see , Jews are starting wars in the Middle East to that Muslims go to Europe and wipe out the White race ? Jews are farcing the USA into wars to attack the White race ?

Is that what you mean ?

The heat wave in Thailand. Who did it? The Jews.

1 hour ago, AloisAmrein said:

Look at Phuket, now a russian colony. Sharp increase in criminal cases. Bad behavior in public, illegal working, prostitution etc.

sounds like the Natashas are giving the locals some stiff competition

3 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

ascdf.png.faee31f43a6f3c629482be4ae3287f53.png

My personal groupies! 🤣

Do you also think that destroying Israel will sav the White race in Europe ?

Stopping  homosexuality in Europe, stopping  Muslims in Europe and banning out of wedlock babies being produced .

Then get back to two White people getting married and having White babies .

You sort of hinted at that .

So fighting against Israel is being done to save the White race ?

• Confused 3

18 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

Eh up, the donkey's smiling again! Always an ominous sign.

They were just saying there's too many coming in and they will have to introduce a tariff to cutback, and now visa-free entry for Russians. Bizarre. Bet the woman Thai doctors on Phuket are getting nervous, and rightly so.

• Agree 1

Another perfect blooper from the populist premier.

It will certainly attract more Russian refugees escaping from Poo-tin's war.

What makes him so keen to increase Thai police's workload?

They are already so busy busing their Mafia, overstayers, and illegal workers.

Edited by borderhopper2005
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, Joebuzzz said:

So ..... you lied.

CDC data indicates there were 385,443 U.S. deaths attributing COVID-19 as an underlying or contributing cause on death certificates in 2020.

By contrast, there were 446,197 U.S. deaths attributed to COVID-19 on death certificates in 2021, as of Jan. 12.

great..post your source..links

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, kimamey said:

I don't think so, or at least not yet. But Thais are allowed to own property and companies, which isn't the case for westerners in Thailand.

Whole other subject.......

On 4/24/2024 at 5:31 AM, ChipButty said:

II don't see the problem, most Russians spend money when they are here, you don't see them hanging around the cheap charlie bars looking for 50 baht beers at Happy hours,

We are entering low season here in Phuket is slowing right down, you can see it on the roads, I have spoke with a few people here and they are saying the same,

Groups of large Russian ladies used to be seen outside 7 necking large Changs. Groups of Russian young men would be seen striding around Central Bangkok and Pattaya with their large Changs.

They wouldn't dream of paying 50 for a small one. Perhaps they've graduated to taking it back to the room now.

I hope they give the rest of their good status list the 60 day 

visa free period. Canada only has the 30 day free, I think that USA is only 30 day visa free as well.

I guess Russia, a country who has invaded a foreign country Ukrain is more special in the Thai Tourism department

eyes? IMO that is not fair, but I am only a tourist to Thailand so I guess I do not matter to the tourism department.

On 4/23/2024 at 4:24 PM, hotchilli said:

In a post only yesterday they said they wanted to introduce a 300 baht levy to limit tourism ?

Who is the “they” this time?

The various organs of Thai govt often work at cross proposes

On 4/24/2024 at 6:24 AM, hotchilli said:

In a post only yesterday they said they wanted to introduce a 300 baht levy to limit tourism ?

...and at the same time an article was published yesterday saying Pattaya hotel occupancy was well down????

• Thumbs Up 1

I spoke with some Thais on the Darkside in Pattaya yesterday evening about the influx of Russians. Some interesting takeaways:

1. Entire families are coming on tourist visas here to stay permanently

2. They work illegally and don't care as they need money to achieve No.1

3. Russians will likely use other Russian owned businesses thus no benefit to local community

4. They are on the run from the war

This is not my opinion, this was being discussed by Thais. 

• Haha 1