Who’s Behind the Anti-Israel Protests

Social Media

34 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Haven't many more civilians been killed in Gaza recently than in 9/11?

First, Gaza aint my country!

Second,your suppose to use the rest of my post, and quote me on something in it for context.!

The topic is Who’s Behind the Anti-Israel Protests!

Edited by riclag
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, riclag said:

First, Gaza aint my country!

The topic is Who’s Behind the Anti-Israel Protests!

1, I was responding to another user.  2, You don't think the reason for the protests relates to the protests at all?

• Agree 1

22 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Could you clarify what you mean ?

Are you saying that Jews want to wipe out all non Jews , like Jews want to kill all non Jews ?

Have you been reading Mein Kampf again ?

No, look in the bible, old testament. When God gave them the promised land, they had to get rid of the people that had already been living there.

According to the Pentateuch (the first five books of the Old Testament), when God called forth his people out of slavery in Egypt and back to the land of their forefathers, he directed them to kill all the Canaanite clans who were living in the land (Deut. 7.1-2; 20.16-18).  The destruction was to be complete: every man, woman, and child was to be killed.  The book of Joshua tells the story of Israel’s carrying out God’s command in city after city throughout Canaan.

Here is Deuteronomy 7, King James version: this sound like Mein Kampf? Actually worse....

"When the Lord thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girga<deleted>es, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;

And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:

Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.

For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself,"

Joshua 8: "

24 And it came to pass, when Israel had made an end of slaying all the inhabitants of Ai in the field, in the wilderness wherein they chased them, and when they were all fallen on the edge of the sword, until they were consumed, that all the Israelites returned unto Ai, and smote it with the edge of the sword.

25 And so it was, that all that fell that day, both of men and women, were twelve thousand, even all the men of Ai.

26 For Joshua drew not his hand back, wherewith he stretched out the spear, until he had utterly destroyed all the inhabitants of Ai.

You may be upset by Palestine "River to the sea", but it is less than what god promised to genocidal Israelis: " 4 From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast."

Jericho, beyond Nazis (Joshua 7-21 "21 And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword."

You may argue that was then, this is now: but these are the myths/stories people like Bibi use to guide their actions. Their great glory comes from wiping out non Jews and stealing their land. Refute that!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Emdog said:

Their great glory comes from wiping out non Jews and stealing their land. Refute that!

It is the Palestinians who are trying to wipe out the Jews and steal their land .

That is in the present ,Today  , not from some  book from 3000 years ago .

This war is about what is happening today , its not about the Bible 

• Haha 1

I gonna trust my gut feeling and go with trustworthy information!

These media sources are slightly to moderately conservative in bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appealing to emotion or stereotypes) to favor conservative causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information but may require further investigation.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-york-post/

So this has me wondering whether this site is promoting the same far right ideological nonsense as this Rupert Murdoch's Wall Street Journal opinion piece??? Has it been taken over by Jomtien's own Foghorn Leghorn? Short answer to the OP's question is anti-apartheid/genocide heros of mine. 

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, pegman said:

So this has me wondering whether this site is promoting the same far right ideological nonsense as this Rupert Murdoch's Wall Street Journal opinion piece??? Has it been taken over by Jomtien's own Foghorn Leghorn? Short answer to the OP's question is anti-apartheid/genocide heros of mine. 

Read the WSJ article,  its a short one.

The context  is damaging! It describes how monies  are funded .
Keep in mind Hamas is Sponsor of Terrorism. Its illegal to support it in my country.
“Do the Rockefeller and Soros families want their money to be used to advocate for Hamas’s war aims? They should consider that themselves. Meantime, Congress and the Internal Revenue Service might want to examine whether the grants fit the charitable purposes defined in the tax code”.

On 4/25/2024 at 7:27 PM, BangkokReady said:

Plenty of people (possibly most) have an issue with what Israel is doing in Gaza.  There is no need to hate Jews to feel this way.

I liked the Jews I knew in my life. I'm sure they would be as appalled as I at what netanyahu and his death cabinet are doing. They are probably protesting as well ( they are Americans ).

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The facts are that the IDF are trying to get hostages released who are being held in Gaza and also to bring justice to the group who carried out the Oct 7 atrocities .

The IDF are the good guys fighting against bad terrorists .

The IDF are killing terrorists and war criminals , as its the only way to stop them carrying out more terrorism , as they have vowed to do 

I was watching a X video of a Chop zone  at a state funded institution with many Masked up Marxist terrorist  supporters wearing a P scarf and it clicked!

Free the Hostages , unconditional !

Edited by riclag

8 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

I am a bit puzzled. Why are protesters, who are protesting the illegal occupation of Palestine, themselves illegally occupying university campuses? Seems more than a bit hypocritical to me. 

TBH, I think the question in the OP isn't that important. The more important thing to ask is "WHAT is behind the anti-Israel protests?".  IMHO it is rooted in Marxism, with a narrative that the Jews are colonials/settlers and the Palestinians are the innocent victims.

As in most of these situations, the left assumes that the group with lighter skin is the bad guy and the dark people are the good guys. That's why they don't get too excited when Africans kill Africans (like in Congo) or when Arabs kill Arabs (like in Yemen). But when they see a possible racial difference, they get all stimulated and rise to the occasion. 

Brilliantly composed !

These useful idiot's, have been radicalized and have mini Caliphate zones on College campuses .Free the Hostages!

imop

Edited by riclag

It is quite interesting, if you look at the pictures, that very many of the tents are identical! 

Almost as if they were being bought in bulk and issued out to those who need them - all quite spontaneously of course, I mean no planning or funding involved!

Amazingly well organised place America, where you can place an order for 500 identical tents to be delivered the day after tomorrow! 

" American Express?"

"That will do nicely Mr Al Ambassador!"

On 4/27/2024 at 1:12 PM, Hanaguma said:

I am a bit puzzled. Why are protesters, who are protesting the illegal occupation of Palestine, themselves illegally occupying university campuses? Seems more than a bit hypocritical to me. 

TBH, I think the question in the OP isn't that important. The more important thing to ask is "WHAT is behind the anti-Israel protests?".  IMHO it is rooted in Marxism, with a narrative that the Jews are colonials/settlers and the Palestinians are the innocent victims.

As in most of these situations, the left assumes that the group with lighter skin is the bad guy and the dark people are the good guys. That's why they don't get too excited when Africans kill Africans (like in Congo) or when Arabs kill Arabs (like in Yemen). But when they see a possible racial difference, they get all stimulated and rise to the occasion. 

You really want to run with your dishonest B.S? Who do you think it was protesting the Saudi invasion of Yemen and the consequent famine? We have only to remember how Obama was treated by the Saudis when he began to pull back on support of their venture in Yemen. And his tepid support of the Saudis was criticized by progressives.

As for your Pavlovian Marxism nonsense...the Israelis have established what even an ex-head of Mossad called an apartheid-like system of government in the West Bank. And in Gaza when they ruled it.  Can you identify these Marxists and show us where they support the State taking over the means of production?

By the way, I remember back when you were calling Senator John Fetterman a vegetable. Would his current strong support for Israel qualify as a symptom in your estimation?