Im getting a few looks wearing my new Trump baseball hat around Pats.

20 hours ago, NORDO said:

Who gives a flying EFF.  Your home Country doesn't care a flip about you, and my home Country doesn’t care a flip about me.

We are nobody's until we stop paying Taxes, or until we call a fag “a fag”.   Other than that, we are nobody’s.

So when I hear some one pissing and moaning about another’s political preference, I gotta think their not get laid to often, or their life really sucks. 

I care ! You dont mention what country you’re from.

I still get pissed when Marxist burn my flag, that I pledge allegiance to as a student!

I get pissed when people in my country chant death to America!

Im like wtf , screw, get out!

America was the greatest nation on earth until Obama came along and started his cultural Marxist  BS that biden is promoting with DEI & Wokeism.

• Agree 1

36 minutes ago, riclag said:

I still get pissed when Marxist burn my flag, that I pledge allegiance to as a student!

America was the greatest nation on earth until Obama came along and started his cultural Marxist  BS that biden is promoting with DEI & Wokeism.

Look, there's one now....

• Agree 1

Just now, natway09 said:

Just be careful which bar you frequent in Pattaya.

I know a few that would give you more than a haircut with that stupid hat on

Yeah, stay out of Boy's Town huh? 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

Why not a few Swastika tattoos on your forehead too?

Sing a few Nazi songs when you walk down beachroad with your torch, give the Hitler salute to everyone passing by. 

Freedom is for suckers. Fascism is the new flavor, best version of it ever, led by the orange retard. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, thecyclist said:

Sing a few Nazi songs when you walk down beachroad with your torch, give the Hitler salute to everyone passing by. 

Freedom is for suckers. Fascism is the new flavor, best version of it ever, led by the orange retard. 

Dude has it bad. 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, riclag said:

Obama was a cultural Marxist??555

You gotta go for an IQ test and have yourself checked in.

Have you read any books by the founders of the cultural Marxist tradition, Adorno, Horkheimer, Marcuse, Lukacs etc ?I am sure you haven't . Your small mind wouldn' t understand them anyway. You'd better stick to Fox, it's made for nitwits like you.

To call Obama a cultural Marxist is an insult to the genius of Adorno. Obama is very much within the neoliberal right wing corporate fascism tradition. The total failure of his administration  brought us the orange one, so following the reasoning of the cultural Marxists,  we have gone  backward from the soft totalitarianism of the totally administered  society back to the hard totalitarianism of outright fascism.

Back to Fox for you . they will feed you more of these easy to digest ,easy to understand -even for the dumbest of dumb- soundbites that will get you all riled up , so that you can use concepts you don't have the slightest idea swhat they refer to.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, thecyclist said:

Lol the people waving around hitler

paraphernalia are marxist pro hamas terrorist supporters , that be bidens sick side.

Signs of final solution mixed in with a few Hammer & sickle shields , very telling!

It aint Trumps people calling for extermination of jews taking over libraries, college campuses,  ,streets, bridges and access to airports.

Edited by riclag

11 minutes ago, thecyclist said:

Obama was a cultural Marxist??555

You gotta go for an IQ test and have yourself checked in.

Have you read any books by the founders of the cultural Marxist tradition, Adorno, Horkheimer, Marcuse, Lukacs etc ?I am sure you haven't . Your small mind wouldn' t understand them anyway. You'd better stick to Fox, it's made for nitwits like you.

To call Obama a cultural Marxist is an insult to the genius of Adorno. Obama is very much within the neoliberal right wing corporate fascism tradition. The total failure of his administration  brought us the orange one, so following the reasoning of the cultural Marxists,  we have gone  backward from the soft totalitarianism of the totally administered  society back to the hard totalitarianism of outright fascism.

Back to Fox for you . they will feed you more of these easy to digest ,easy to understand -even for the dumbest of dumb- soundbites that will get you all riled up , so that you can use concepts you don't have the slightest idea swhat they refer to.

Obamian Marxism is just traditional Marxism, but with "class" replaced by tribe or race. That way, wealthy members of an "underrepresented" group remain victims of oppression indefinably, while whites remain privileged victimizers forever. 

"Divide and Conquer"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, riclag said:

You gotta get over this.

I went to dozens of Peace demo's in the 70's. I never saw a flag burnt.

Have you? Like, in real life? You're traumatizing yourself over something that confined to your nutty noggin.

Are you not in cheapskate paradise where thin women will finally sit on your face? Why so glum, chum?

On 4/26/2024 at 8:38 PM, advancebooking said:

I bought a new Trump baseball hat. Have been wearing it around Pats. Many folk are looking at me with different expressions. 

Actually I think the guy is hideous and its a complete piss take me wearing it. 

What are your thoughts on the guy. Any residents actually think this guy is solid?

If you see me please say hello. I'm similar to Bob. Have no friends. 

IMG_9941.jpg

I doubt many people know or care.

Much more on theatre in Pattaya than orange turds.

Posted (edited)

Muga

Would you wear a muga hat in Pattaya?

I might but would people mistake it for a bad copy maga hat?

Unfortunately no muga hats on Lazada yet.

Edited by Jingthing