Im getting a few looks wearing my new Trump baseball hat around Pats.

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I think most everyone in the country that has had a home appraised to get a loan or a second knows what a farse that was. 

We all appraise houses You have to do is look at the 2008 bubble burst to see that many houses were over valued and over appraised by real estate and banks.

9 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Snapped this in southern Georgia in 2020. Still flown proudly by many Trumpeteers. 

PSX_20240428_134008.thumb.jpg.6ba592c902d80b0b52c29fde4fb0c4da.jpg

Why would you take picture of a flag in the middle of nowhere? In any evert, there was nothing wrong with the Confederate flag until the left weaponized it. That last thing the left wants is for anyone to have is civic pride. They're about tearing down, not building up. 

Look and all the Biden supporters, the left loves them some Jew-Haters...

NYC.thumb.png.784aa96202d197d8a046f402285461a1.png

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/27/2024 at 10:45 AM, Captain Monday said:

Never MET a American right-winger in Chiang Mai, maybe not much attraction

There was an American guy at a yoga school on Nimman once, to pick up his GF. 

As the board's resident Nimman-ologist, I can affirm that there are a few Canadian Trumpers here.

Being a Canadian Trumper is more baffling than being a Euro-one.  It's just the usual "I'm an independent thinker"-conceit of sub par rageoholics.

The average Thai person could almost certainly not identify Trump any more than I could some old Thai king. They'd just shrug and say, "that orangutang is too orange, 'looks fake".

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Middle America is looking at him rightly or wrongly and thinking, if they can do this to him, what can they do to me?

There is no sadder, weaker rhetorical statement then the wishy-washy use of rightly or wrongly. Let me translate:

"I know this is a bonehead argument, but rightly or wrongly, I am going to pretend that I am being the voice of reason."

Rightly or wrongly pops up a lot on bonehead-central, Fox News. Again, it's an attempt to make stupid and dishonest stuff at least sound  reasonable. Mr rightly or wrongly is prob just cosplaying like he's on The Five, weighing in.

Said bone-head icon, Sean Hannity. "Rightly or Wrongly", a lot of people are uncomfortable with mail-in voting".

No, B-man, it's YOU who put out a pile of disinformation about mail-in voting that has been proven false, over and over again. No rightly, just flat-out, lying-like-a rug-wrongly.

And now the repubs realize that they have (again) shot themselves in their stupid foot, since mail-in voting helps them too. But Trump keeps changing his mind about it -rightly or wrongly.

• Agree 1

On 4/27/2024 at 5:20 PM, NORDO said:

How has she been damaged under Tort Law?

She is not suing.

If you're referring to his current trial, it is about business fraud, not hookers.

9 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

I think most everyone in the country that has had a home appraised to get a loan or a second knows what a farse that was. 

I'll meet you half way.

Trump has indeed, via his egregious book-cooking, opened the door for every cash-starved jurisdiction, which means all of them (red AND blue), to take a look at developers paperwork as a means to fine them.  DA's are revenue-seeking missiles.

You, personally, are upset about this? Tell it to a judge.

The stable genius handed them his fat you-know-what on a silver platter. And then he hired the B minus-team to defend him. And now it's going to be a thing. Sweet.

Fave moment: Eric (Fredo) telling the judge that he was "too busy pouring concrete" to be concerned with the details.

The last Trump new-build was in 2005.

Funny thing: I've had my house appraised for a loan twice. I know of at least half a dozen people who have. No one describes it as a complex or corrupt process. 

Only TrumpTrash does. Why is that?

Edited by Prubangboy
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

We all appraise houses You have to do is look at the 2008 bubble burst to see that many houses were over valued and over appraised by real estate and banks.

not once did i ever think/claim  my 1000 sf condo was 3000 sf.

16 hours ago, Prubangboy said:

There is no sadder, weaker rhetorical statement then the wishy-washy use of rightly or wrongly. Let me translate:

"I know this is a bonehead argument, but rightly or wrongly, I am going to pretend that I am being the voice of reason."

Rightly or wrongly pops up a lot on bonehead-central, Fox News. Again, it's an attempt to make stupid and dishonest stuff at least sound  reasonable. Mr rightly or wrongly is prob just cosplaying like he's on The Five, weighing in.

Said bone-head icon, Sean Hannity. "Rightly or Wrongly", a lot of people are uncomfortable with mail-in voting".

No, B-man, it's YOU who put out a pile of disinformation about mail-in voting that has been proven false, over and over again. No rightly, just flat-out, lying-like-a rug-wrongly.

And now the repubs realize that they have (again) shot themselves in their stupid foot, since mail-in voting helps them too. But Trump keeps changing his mind about it -rightly or wrongly.

The simple question is this: what has your boy Joe done other than let guys that want to perve in the girls' bathroom entrance?

6 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

The simple question is this: what has your boy Joe done other than let guys that want to perve in the girls' bathroom entrance?

Rightly or wrongly, that really only happens within the confines of your fevered brow (wrongly).

Back in the Trump-dump I fled to move to Thailand, I recall a plan to have vigilantes stationed outside of Walmart Ladies rooms.

I was like, wow, and I thought Jury duty was boring.

Very very few people around the world understand the fascination that a group of Americans have with the huckster. When he was president I would get questioned all the time and it got to the point where I would just introduce myself as Canadian, because I just didn't want to discuss it. If he gets reelected it'll be the same thing, I will be out of Regina for 4 more years.

He's the last person in the world that I want to discuss. It's a bit like sticking one's head into a rancid sewer. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Very very few people around the world understand the fascination that a group of Americans have with the huckster. When he was president I would get questioned all the time and it got to the point where I would just introduce myself as Canadian, because I just didn't want to discuss it. If he gets reelected it'll be the same thing, I will be out of Regina for 4 more years.

He's the last person in the world that I want to discuss. It's a bit like sticking one's head into a rancid sewer. 

Yet here you are...

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/28/2024 at 3:34 AM, kingstonkid said:
On 4/28/2024 at 3:28 AM, Woof999 said:

Is that the same Trump that married two first generation immigrants and fathered four second generation immigrants?

On 4/28/2024 at 3:28 AM, Woof999 said:

Is that the same Trump that married two first generation immigrants and fathered four second generation immigrants?

LOL you have to be kidding.  So if you married a thai lady and swent back to the U.S. you would be a bad guy.

Expand  

A man marrying a lady can never be compared to the number of people running across the border. 

Also, add to that the fact that he supported them financially, and they were not now a drain on the U.S. people.

apparently they can. and who ever says second generation immigrants....you mean US citizens right. smh.

• Thanks 1

On 4/30/2024 at 8:21 PM, stoner said:

apparently they can. and who ever says second generation immigrants....you mean US citizens right. smh.

I would agree with you on the semantics, except that Trump says "They're poisoning the blood of our country". (https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-repeats-poisoning-blood-anti-immigrant-remark-2023-12-16/).

He has said this on more than one occasion. Trump would appear to have no issues denigrating others for acts that he has no issues doing himself.

5 hours ago, Woof999 said:

I would agree with you on the semantics, except that Trump says "They're poisoning the blood of our country". (https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-repeats-poisoning-blood-anti-immigrant-remark-2023-12-16/).

He has said this on more than one occasion. Trump would appear to have no issues denigrating others for acts that he has no issues doing himself.

Not well phased, but he was talking about the left, not immigrants.  

• Like 1

Who gives a flying EFF.  Your home Country doesn't care a flip about you, and my home Country doesn’t care a flip about me.

We are nobody's until we stop paying Taxes, or until we call a fag “a fag”.   Other than that, we are nobody’s.

So when I hear some one pissing and moaning about another’s political preference, I gotta think their not get laid to often, or their life really sucks. 

• Haha 1

On 4/26/2024 at 8:38 PM, advancebooking said:

I bought a new Trump baseball hat. Have been wearing it around Pats. Many folk are looking at me with different expressions. 

Actually I think the guy is hideous and its a complete piss take me wearing it. 

What are your thoughts on the guy. Any residents actually think this guy is solid?

If you see me please say hello. I'm similar to Bob. Have no friends. 

IMG_9941.jpg

Be careful that you wouldn't meet a baseball bat😂

On 4/26/2024 at 8:38 PM, advancebooking said:

I bought a new Trump baseball hat. Have been wearing it around Pats. Many folk are looking at me with different expressions. 

Actually I think the guy is hideous and its a complete piss take me wearing it. 

What are your thoughts on the guy. Any residents actually think this guy is solid?

If you see me please say hello. I'm similar to Bob. Have no friends. 

IMG_9941.jpg

Hmm, if I saw this in Pattaya or anywhere else ... I would steer clear automatically. In the case you cite as to why you are wearing? Ah, well, the price paid for a public statement wearing the hat. Misjudged? Such would be the case.

On 4/26/2024 at 10:05 PM, Prubangboy said:

My wife had a stupid Grateful Dead sticker on her fender -left over from the previous husband. I was out there with hot water and a scrubby pad.

Redneck trash had a lot of fake vet PTSD stickers warning that "they might go off". Too funny.

I'm never going to set foot in TrumpTrash-land again. You?

I have been sorely disappointed in the current social disintegration in the USA. While I am full-time retired in Thailand (cannot afford to live in my own country) I do hold on to a slim hope that the November election will be decidedly a rejection of Trump and his ilk, including those Project 2025 supporters. Should those forces prevail. I will have lost my country. Oh, I will not denounce my citizenship, I have too much regard for my forebears who helped found and form the nation since the 1600s ... but only a very serious matter would see me in the continental USA until the powers of darkness are sent packing. The aforementioned stated ... I hold BOTH the major political parties and the American citizen voters responsible for the current conditions.

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, Wrwest said:

I have been sorely disappointed in the current social disintegration in the USA. 

It's the death throes of the no longer remotely revelant, now outright obstructive boomers -partic the white male segment who were born on second base, but act they built the whole ball park.

Please get out of the way if you can't lend a hand, because the times, they are a-changing.

Like you, I am glad to watch these dopey mastodons thrash around in their self-made tarpits straight into oblivion from afar -in a gentle, still alive place where a doctor visit costs me $20 at the high end.

Whether it's Biden or Trump (but def more so if it's Trump), the best of us oldies, the volunteers, the givers, the arty types, the doers -are slipping away to the likes of Portugal, Costa Rica and Chiang Mai.

Empathy to the good people stuck back home. But otherwise, let them stew in the angry sewer they insisted on making. Their future is brown (or at least beige) and tough darts if they don't like it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1