Biden's Bid to Target Florida Amidst Trump's Influence

Social Media

That 6 week abortion ban has 6 long months to sink in even with the elderly retired population there they have kids that issue in itself speaks across generations.the republicans are in trouble across the board…….dump the albatross take the hit and recover we need 2 functioning political parties!!

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/1/2024 at 9:46 AM, Social Media said:

As the campaign intensifies, Biden's team will continue to prioritize outreach efforts in Florida, leveraging key issues such as abortion rights to mobilize support and sway undecided voters. While the road ahead may be challenging, Democrats remain committed to their goal of flipping Florida and securing victory in November.

LOL. IMO all the GOP has to do in Florida is allow lots of illegal immigrants stay there. Everyone knows who is to blame for them being there.

There is more to the election campaign than support for killing unborn babies.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jerrymahoney said:

As someone who has a long-term family in Florida and myself for 20 years before moving to Thailand I would sure like to see Biden take Florida.

But the nature of the elderly retired population in Florida is that their kids and grand kids often or mostly do not live in Florida.

You want to see Florida full of illegal immigrants then?

• Sad 2
  • Love It 1

15 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You want to see Florida full of illegal immigrants then?

You are headed to Florida to join the queue?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

As someone who has a long-term family in Florida and myself for 20 years before moving to Thailand I would sure like to see Biden take Florida.

But the nature of the elderly retired population in Florida is that their kids and grand kids often or mostly do not live in Florida.

I worked in a citrus packing house in Ft. Pierce 1975-1976 and there were zero illegals working there. Poor whites and blacks were the sole employees. Now?? I'd imagine speaking spanish is a requirement for employment.

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Already is. That's who picks the crops. But as I said I would like to see Biden win, it is far from a sure thing.

Sooooo, who picked the crops before the illegals started arriving?

I'm sure that ( just like NZ does ) if they invited people from other countries to legally come and pick crops, they'd get enough workers that way.

49 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Already is. That's who picks the crops. But as I said I would like to see Biden win, it is far from a sure thing.

The Senate race is a toss up apparently.   The Villages is a R cesspool but the threatened cuts on Social Security who knows? 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I guess it's cheaper to exploit illegals then. I don't imagine all the poor whites and blacks just vanished.

Tell me you nothing about the American labor market in one sentence    Well done!   300 Americans applied for jobs at Mar- A -Lago   3 were hired the rest all went to illegals as you call them. America First!

Edited by charleskerins
nm
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sooooo, who picked the crops before the illegals started arriving?

I'm sure that ( just like NZ does ) if they invited people from other countries to legally come and pick crops, they'd get enough workers that way.

Buy  a clue.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. IMO all the GOP has to do in Florida is allow lots of illegal immigrants stay there. Everyone knows who is to blame for them being there.

There is more to the election campaign than support for killing unborn babies.

Who's to blame is big business hiring coyotes to bring in the "illegals" to drive out the American workers and drive down the wages . What party is big business? Florida does allow them to stay there so the rich can get richer -they didn't tell you that on Fox News did they?   

US NEWS

Family company of Dr. Oz had largest fine in ICE history  95 million

By 

Social Links forJon Levine

Published Feb. 12, 2022, 11:19 a.m. ET

• Thanks 1

Biden is totally delusional, more chance of him find the stairs of the stage that taking Florida.  Never going to happen again in my life time. People are moving out of california, NY and every other democrat disaster zone to Florida, they are never , NEVER, going to vote for Florida to become the same as what they have moved away from. America is finish if that bumbling fool Biden gets in again. I fully predict in my life time that there will be the issuing of either interstate passports for state visiting visa's if Biden gets in again. Headline from my time machine travels : Florida State Forces deny entry to New York State migrant train !

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Actually, that's not true. Best research says that about 40% of ag workers in Florida are 'non citizen immigrants', but that includes both legal and illegal in one group. 

3 hours ago, charleskerins said:

Tell me you nothing about the American labor market in one sentence    Well done!   300 Americans applied for jobs at Mar- A -Lago   3 were hired the rest all went to illegals as you call them. America First!

...and here we go!   "b-b-but Trump...." makes an appearance.  Lose your TDS, friend.

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Biden is totally delusional, more chance of him find the stairs of the stage that taking Florida.  Never going to happen again in my life time. People are moving out of california, NY and every other democrat disaster zone to Florida, they are never , NEVER, going to vote for Florida to become the same as what they have moved away from. America is finish if that bumbling fool Biden gets in again. I fully predict in my life time that there will be the issuing of either interstate passports for state visiting visa's if Biden gets in again. Headline from my time machine travels : Florida State Forces deny entry to New York State migrant train !

I predict Joe Biden knows who the President of the United States is  .  https://www.salon.com/2024/03/04/he-looks-lost-alarm-after-mind-blanks-out-repeatedly-during-speech/

Edited by charleskerins
nm
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Actually, that's not true. Best research says that about 40% of ag workers in Florida are 'non citizen immigrants', but that includes both legal and illegal in one group. 

Florida is the topic    try close to zero  https://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2023/06/02/florida-immigration-law-undocumented-farm-workers-tuchman-dnt-ac360-vpx.cnn           And who do you think these farmers and employers vote for? Yet they wine when they can't get their cheap labor.    Whining is an R trait.

2 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

Florida is the topic    try close to zero  https://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2023/06/02/florida-immigration-law-undocumented-farm-workers-tuchman-dnt-ac360-vpx.cnn           And who do you think these farmers and employers vote for? Yet they wine when they can't get their cheap labor.    Whining is an R trait.

Ah, that tired old shibboleth. "Jobs Americans won't do".  That manages to be insulting to both Americans and the illegal immigrants at the same time.  Americans are lazy, and illegals are only good for crap jobs that are beneath 'real' Americans. Congrats with that.

But of course it is not true. There are millions of Americans working in agriculture, including in Florida. You are correct that unscrupulous employers exploit the illegals and take advantage of their vulnerability. This should and could be fixed by Congress so that hiring such labor results in a hefty fine and/or imprisonment.