Pro-Palestinian Protesters Take Over Columbia Hamilton Hall "Intifada" hangs from windows

Social Media

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Much of the land was purchased legally , Jews bought the land from the Arabs in the normal way that people buy land from others .

No different from a Scottish Jews buying a house from  Scottish Muslims (Change that to Thai, if you're Thai today)

If a Chinese  citizen buys a piece of land in the UK does that land become part of China?

Edited by Chomper Higgot

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/1/2024 at 1:21 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO the only threat to anyone comes from the thug cops in their military style riot gear and clubs assaulting students and pushing them around, as seen on Al Jazeera.

It's like they haven't learned from what happened during Vietnam war protests that beating up peaceful students is not a good idea. I hope they get sued and a big payout to the students like happened before. I knew a guy got beaten up by Chicago cops during the Dem convention and he got a large payout for it.

One wonders if they need such a large number of cops if they have so many available to beat up students instead of catching criminals.

As for the protest itself, I hope it's the start of an anti apartheid style wave that sweeps israelis out of the west bank and the formation of a Palestinian state. Now wouldn't that be ironic?

Trump promised donors he’d deport pro-Palestinian protesters:

Your Dear Leader disagrees with you.