Star Wars Quiz Nite 2 May!! Yay!!

Do you think you're one with the Force? 🙂 I'm looking for some smart& knowledgeable Star Wars gurus to join me/my team for the upcoming Star Wars quiz nite 2 May (Thursday) in Bangkok's Sukhumvit Asoke area 8-10pm. Prizes are 1000baht &500baht food-n-drink vouchers (1st &2nd place winners) & of course,cash! 😄 Grab your lightsabre& see if you're a Jedi master &help me/my team win!! 😄 Pls DM me.

starwarsquiz.webp

• Haha 1

it is 2may cos thats quiz nite at that restaurant. i cannot change the date, sorry. but there are other normal general knowledge quiz nites if ure interested? pls let me know so i can DM u. we are always looking for new people to join! y the way, is ur ID jennifer connelly from 1980s? :D

I really liked the original trilogy.

And because of that I watched all the newer versions. And I didn't like even one of them.

I wonder how many people know a lot about the originals, and almost nothing about the rest.

1*PKTYuLRx9GBS3LSma_axrw.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

Was in the USofA visiting 1976, saw the first “Starwars” movie at Egyptian Theater (1927) in Bozo Idaho.  Was so amazed at the animated abilities of movie productions, that I kept my hands out her pants the whole movie.   Made up for that afterwards.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, AnotherOneHere said:

I'll be free at May 5th. Would it be possible to reschedule the event? Also I never saw any of the Start Trek movies or cared about any of that, do you think I could still have my fair share of the fun?

"Start" Trek is about 20,000 light years from the Star Wars saga, but if you hop on a bus within 3 minutes and head for Cape Canaveral for today's 7pm lift off, you might still make it on time.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

So sad that Bangkok has Quiz Nights, Comedy Nights, etc., and Pattaya has nothing of the sort!

But there are too many Jedi ladyboys. 🤔😆🤣 the best ever version of Star Wars.