Trump Fined for Contempt of Court, Faces Jail Time for Further Violations

Social Media

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

It was on the page of your bible, CNN

I read media you probably have never heard of, The Age, The New Daily, ABC ( the Australian version ).

I don't have a bible, just wondering if you bought one Trump was flogging.

Also wondering whether the poll was taken from a population of Repubs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I read media you probably have never heard of, The Age, The New Daily, ABC ( the Australian version ).

I don't have a bible, just wondering if you bought one Trump was flogging.

Also wondering whether the poll was taken from a population of Repubs.

Well if its CNN....

Try Real Clear Politics. I dont read Australian News unless its  about crocodiles vs boaters or snakes and spiders. Not real interested in what you do donw ther, as long as you keep doing what you are told.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Roo Island said:

You mean the dems would find a way to get more of the population to vote for them. It's called democracy.

Seems you havent studied much about American elections

• Confused 2

36 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Well if its CNN....

Try Real Clear Politics. I dont read Australian News unless its  about crocodiles vs boaters or snakes and spiders. Not real interested in what you do donw ther, as long as you keep doing what you are told.

Terrible source. Dedicated to those on the far right.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/real-clear-politics/

These media sources are slightly to moderately conservative in bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appealing to emotion or stereotypes) to favor conservative causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information but may require further investigation.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Nice personal attack. Typical of your type.  Deflect, attack, etc.

Ya still didn't answer my question. I know American politics quite well. Sadly. You're showing why the US is in such bad shape. Divisiveness and hatred.

Translation: Im a non USAer who doenst know about the long history of election fixing in the US.

I personally dont hate anyone. Pity maybe. Ive been around long enough to know I lucked out and won lifes lottery so I cant really hate anyone. I really do feel bad for some folks who will literally fall apart when Trump is elected.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

Long history of fixing elections? Wow. Definitely don't know US politics.

What will happen to you when Biden wins? Attack the capital again? :cheesy:

Well since you are ignorant of the subject, why talk.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

"What do crocodiles call American tourists?"  " Lunch ".

No doubt you consider the "Washington Post" to be a leftie pinko rag.

Oh I dont know, I bet you consider it mainstream though. They do have a reputation for lying in the USA and not just from mouth breathing Trumpers

20 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Post a link proving this or your just trolling. Go away.

So just so Im clear: You are saying that the Washington Post is a trusted news source in the US. ?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

Fox News is a trusted news source - for some.

AFAIK the Washington Post has never had to agree to shell out $767 million to Dominion just to avoid having to appear in court.

true, but did they pay the Sandman kid and the kid that took out the rioters?

and have they ever corrected their Russia/Trump coverage?

I also object to giving even more money to Bezos so his 55 year old girlfriend can parade her plastic self in Prada. I bet she has more cottage cheese on her butt than in a vegans fridge. id give him the extra $1 a week for his rag if he was parading around some 25 year old plastic russian bimbos in thongs, not some zoftig GILF

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, transam said:

Are you smoking dope...?  🤔

Of course, continuosly since 1968. The better question is are you not smoking today?

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

Of course, continuosly since 1968. The better question is are you not smoking today?

I thought you were, as for me, never needed to smoke dope, though I did smoke cigs, not now though.

It seems to me, folk who puff dope, at times talk from the other end of their body, just something I have noticed............🤗

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

So just so Im clear: You are saying that the Washington Post is a trusted news source in the US. ?

Better than most. If you don't agree, you've drank the kool-aid

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

true, but did they pay the Sandman kid and the kid that took out the rioters?

and have they ever corrected their Russia/Trump coverage?

I also object to giving even more money to Bezos so his 55 year old girlfriend can parade her plastic self in Prada. I bet she has more cottage cheese on her butt than in a vegans fridge. id give him the extra $1 a week for his rag if he was parading around some 25 year old plastic russian bimbos in thongs, not some zoftig GILF

Drinking?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

Better than most. If you don't agree, you've drank the kool-aid

Got it. Well since you are the xpert on everything, solve the USA border problem for us. And how will you takle inflation?

1 hour ago, transam said:

I thought you were, as for me, never needed to smoke dope, though I did smoke cigs, not now though.

It seems to me, folk who puff dope, at times talk from the other end of their body, just something I have noticed............🤗

Maybe when I was 17, but its just baccy to me now

27 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Got it. Well since you are the xpert on everything, solve the USA border problem for us. And how will you takle inflation?

Border problem is complex. But the current laws are the biggest problem

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Border problem is complex. But the current laws are the biggest problem

Wow. Thank god the world has someone like you. I bow before your wisdom

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

I'd start with your opinion of yourself.

• Haha 1

Defendant Trump has been claiming he is prevented from testifying at his criminal trial by the partial gag order he is under.

Short form, the Defendant claims he would love to testify but his 1st amendment rights are being denied him.

The Judge has put Defendant Trump right on that matter, specifically explaining to the Defendant while in court that the partial gag order does not prevent Defendant Trump testifying in his own defense.

Defendant Trump need not be concerned, the 5th Amendment is still at his disposal.

But thank you Judge Merchan for having pulled the rug from under the Defendant’s misinformation and self proclaimed victimhood grievance stroking. 

Supporters of the Defendant please take note, the partial gag order does not prevent the Defendant testifying in his own defense. 

https://apnews.com/article/trump-hush-money-trial-gag-order-testify-3ea262d3b737a8a0ec2a0282ac09da22

• Love It 1