Noisy Unlicensed Pattaya Villa Shut Down, Peace Restored for Locals

webfact

1 minute ago, Alldar said:

Well I have very good door and they are isolating the music quite well, but the neighbour is from the next room and he is complaining that he hears it through the wall.

I have just regular Samsung soundbar with 360W. But my question is can I have some problems if I listen the music too loud during the day?

I heard about complaints in "my" building. Some building have unfortunately thin walls or not 100% closed walls near the ceiling.

I think best is you try to compromise with your neighbor. Maybe he regularly sleeps at a certain time or something like that.

As far as I know there is no fixed rule that x db sound pressure level is too much. And base noise penetrates walls a lot more than high frequencies.

Maybe it's not easy to compromise with the neighbor, but constant fighting is also not a good situation. It seems that makes the lives of too many people miserable. 

Good luck. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Alldar said:

Does anyone know what are the regulations in Thailand regarding noise?

I also have problem with my neighbour who is complaining that my music is 'too loud'. I am never listening the music during the night time and I never have any kind of parties. I just like to listen music on my soundbar. And I never put it too loud in my opinion - 80% max volume.

Can I have some problems? I am really annoyed by him telling me I cannot use my property as I would like.

Perhaps he works the nightshift. 

Problem with noise is it does not stop at the boundary walls.

How about some headphones....80% of what level are we talking here? (Haha, my neighbours dogs are at it as usual, 6am, what ya gonna do?)

Edited by jacko45k