Thailand listed among top 10 countries with highest number of sex workers worldwide

On 5/2/2024 at 1:16 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

reckon it's only the loser's, the nerdy guys, t

It's the nerdy guys who come for it.  As long as they have some $ the girls don't care.  Girls don't care if you're Brad Pitt or Peewee Herman.

10 hours ago, sabaiguy said:

It's the nerdy guys who come for it.  As long as they have some $ the girls don't care.  Girls don't care if you're Brad Pitt or Peewee Herman.

I could have worded it better, I was in a rush that day.

I agree with you. 

I was trying to say it's the moaning nerdy guys that will have something negative to say about the sex working girls here in Thailand.

As I said before these girls are forced to work in the sex industry because of their financial commitments, fatherless babies, elderly parents, lazy siblings etc. 

How can that be true it is illegal and does not exist in Thailand. Gov and police say this so it must true I believe what they say.just like what China does in the special economic areas.no gambling sex massage illegal foods.mainland China does not allow this happen right

• Like 1

On 5/2/2024 at 10:56 AM, bokningar said:

To put things in perspective. Thailand same as China in this.

Country Population Sex-workers %
Philippines 117337368 800000 0,68%
Germany 83294633 400000 0,48%
Mexico 128455567 500000 0,39%
China 1425671352 5000000 0,35%
Thailand 71801279 250000 0,35%
US 339996563 1000000 0,29%
South Korea 51784059 147000 0,28%
India 1428627663 3000000 0,21%
Bangladesh 172954319 200000 0,12%
Brazil 216422446 250000 0,12%

There are more than 5m in China.

On 5/6/2024 at 11:35 AM, Cabradelmar said:

Stop it. You have never been so limited in your life choices to where you would have had to make anywhere near the difficult choices most prostitutes have had and do make. Your comments show a profound lack of compassion, empathy and sympathy. Whatever helps you sleep at night, sport'o. But what you abibe, is on you (#fact). And yes, YOU personally NEED more perspective, you need to see your mother, sister, daughter as a prostitute. And then, if you abide, than you are a failed excuse for a decent human being (and a typical whore mongering expat). Truth always hurts. That's your life, sobeit. Customers of prostitutes always lack the ability to see the real and ugly truths of the profession. But it's ok because you pay and they take your money. So that makes it fair and equitable in your small mind. Because hey, could be worse, and no one died, and everyone got what they expected... lol (#dolt)

Ohhh... "stop it". LOL. Can't handle the truth?

You just keep saying the same thing, which is, guess what, wrong. It's evident you don't talk with those poor prostitutes and you don't understand them. It's just about your so called moral superiority. Please, spare us, and live a bit in the real world. I don't go with prostitutes, but I like spending time in bars when I want to relax, and I talk with them. When it's clear what money they're going to get from you, they start telling you the truth and not the bs they think men want to hear. It's quite an interesting experience listen to their perspective on the job, their motivations, their plans for the future. It's appalling that you are so passionate on the topic and you never talked sincerely with a single one of them. You can't lower yourself to talk to a whore right, can you?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Alex80 said:

Ohhh... "stop it". LOL. Can't handle the truth?

You just keep saying the same thing, which is, guess what, wrong. It's evident you don't talk with those poor prostitutes and you don't understand them. It's just about your so called moral superiority. Please, spare us, and live a bit in the real world. I don't go with prostitutes, but I like spending time in bars when I want to relax, and I talk with them. When it's clear what money they're going to get from you, they start telling you the truth and not the bs they think men want to hear. It's quite an interesting experience listen to their perspective on the job, their motivations, their plans for the future. It's appalling that you are so passionate on the topic and you never talked sincerely with a single one of them. You can't lower yourself to talk to a whore right, can you?

You don't know me, or what I've been through and seen. And I've seen plenty. You think prostitution is such a great job, you do it. Coward. And you thinking an Asian (on the lookout for customers) that you meet in some go-go bar is going to spill the honest ugly truth of their life to YOU 😂... GTFOH. You truly are a fool.

Edited by Cabradelmar

18 hours ago, JimTripper said:

Seems like there are a lot of people that come here to "partake in & utilize the services of prostitutes". Anyone know why someone would do such a thing?

Mainly because it's fun, the girls (or boys) are sexy and often very attractive and it's cheaper than utilising the services of prostitutes in most people's home country.  In fact, it's far removed from the prostitution you find in most parts of the world. 

1 hour ago, Cabradelmar said:

You don't know me, or what I've been through and seen. And I've seen plenty. You think prostitution is such a great job, you do it. Coward. And you thinking an Asian (on the lookout for customers) that you meet in some go-go bar is going to spill the honest ugly truth of their life to YOU 😂... GTFOH. You truly are a fool.

You don't know me either, yet you didn't spare your supreme judgment. You're a hypocrite bigot.

You aren't worth the bits you're consuming, nor the air you're breathing. That kind of entitlement  is something... special.

Let's make an honest pact, ok? Since it's not possible to block people here, I'll leave you alone and you leave me alone. It would be a relief for you, since you despise me, and it is a relief for me for sure.

Hookie dookie?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Alex80 said:

You don't know me either, yet you didn't spare your supreme judgment. You're a hypocrite bigot.

You aren't worth the bits you're consuming, nor the air you're breathing. That kind of entitlement  is something... special.

Let's make an honest pact, ok? Since it's not possible to block people here, I'll leave you alone and you leave me alone. It would be a relief for you, since you despise me, and it is a relief for me for sure.

Hookie dookie?

Seeing as you have degenerated to simply spewing words, and have lost the plot completely, it's indeed best to remain silent. This was never about you, but emotions have gotten the best of you, causing more harm in your own mind than in fact. Lack of self-control tends to do that. Try meditation. Really. I'm out.

Edited by Cabradelmar

On 5/5/2024 at 5:39 PM, Alex80 said:

Sure, ME TOO!!!

If I can have my chosen lifestyle with a less stressful job, I will do something else. And this is valid for every single human being on this planet.

SO WHAT?

You are just perpetrating the stigma that prostitution is inherently bad, therefore people who do it must have problems. Why someone would choose to <deleted> a stranger twice a week when s/he could be happy working in a factory 40 hours a week for 1/4 of the revenue?

" No decent human being who has ever had a daughter would ever want this life for their own daughter, so why would you want it for someone else's daughter. Please, have just a little empathy and compassion."

This is the best bit. No one wants, and who wants (and there are plenty, specially in Thailand) isn't decent. 

You are just judging from a moral point of view. 

TBH, I've seen far worse things than prostuiion in the Thai culture.

You guys have called it quits, but rest assured Alex you were far more correct on this topic than he was

• Agree 1

On 5/7/2024 at 7:52 AM, bristolgeoff said:

How can that be true it is illegal and does not exist in Thailand. Gov and police say this so it must true I believe what they say.just like what China does in the special economic areas.no gambling sex massage illegal foods.mainland China does not allow this happen right

The report is false and clearly defamation. Thailand should arrest and imprison the people who wrote that report as it damages Thailand reputation.. 😭

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Robert Paulson said:

You guys have called it quits, but rest assured Alex you were far more correct on this topic than he was

it looks clear that the poor country girl with the father in hospital BS still works like a charm

Edited by Alex80

On 5/2/2024 at 10:41 AM, snoop1130 said:

Several activists, including sex workers, are fighting for its legalization. They aim for sex workers to have employment rights similar to those in other industries.

Employment rights? They get paid to party and get laid. The ones who are good at their job make a ton of money (in Thai standards). The very few smart ones save and invest and retire eventually. The grand majority however are completely stupid with money and gamble, drink, smoke, or give it away as fast as it comes in. What exact "employment rights" do they expect for a job that pays so much for doing so little?

Legalization opens the door to a host of potential issues and problems that neither Thailand, the girls themselves, and Johns can or want to handle. It will just complicate things, push prices up, and reduce supply and demand. Keep the status quo - if it ain't broke don't fix it.

• Like 1

You go to china,s econmic zone golden triangle in laos they are so many  sex workers gambling  and sex massge for chinese.Phillipines is another one remember the ladyboy fights in bkk.But the gov says this does not exist in thailand.will the gov accept it I don,t think so