De Niro Speaks Truth To Power

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

It looks like you survived the Clintons and Biden okay. 

It also looks like you are worrying about nothing.

It looks like you survived Trump OK.

It also looks like you are being dishonest.

• Agree 2

14 minutes ago, mogandave said:

You mean when he tried to shut down flights from China and was attacked from the left? 

Or when he expedited the development of the vaccines Biden took credit for?

If you are trying to defend Trump's COVID performance, you are fighting a losing battle.

I am sure the anti-vax nutjobs are thrilled about Project Warm Speed 

12 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Looks like Alan Ritchson wants to keep working in Hollywood. 

Still pushing the same old lies huh? 

Trump is an adjudicated rapist and a con man.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

It looks like you survived Trump OK.

It also looks like you are being dishonest.

Over a million Americans didn't survive, due to Trump's incompetent performance during COVID.

• Haha 1

On 5/4/2024 at 2:31 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

How much exposure does RFK jr have in the US? I never heard of him till recently.

Unfortunately, independent candidates do not fare well in US elections.

I think Bernie had a good chance till the Dems sabotaged him.

Bernie lost elections. That's not sabotage.

Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2024 at 2:38 PM, Yellowtail said:

Yes, it was a planned insurrection whereby a few hundred people without guns were going to overthrow the government and seize control of the United States of America using mop-sticks and whatnot.  Got it.

Nope.

They were going to block verification of the vote, dispose of Mike Pence, and have Chuck Grass let declare that the states need to do something to put Trump back in power. Alternate electors and all that.

I guess they didn't include you in the planning.

As discussed before, guns were brought to the insurrection. Your memory fails you again.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Haha 1

On 5/4/2024 at 3:45 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

I see a lot of propaganda about how "dangerous" he is but never anything to support it.

Perhaps you can explain just how Trump is dangerous, as I have no idea what you mean by it- is he going to create an army of Brown shirts ( in the next 6 months ) to arrest all the liberals and put them in concentration camps perhaps, or invite the Russians to take over the US, or some such?

I suspect you don't actually have anything to back up your rhetoric, so I won't hold my breath waiting for an explanation.

i have seen posted on here literally thousands of times now how trump is a fascist. if that ends up being the case i suspect millions of americans and democtrats will disappear if he wins the election. 

never to be seen from again. murdered by a fascist dictator.....o wait that sounds absolutely crazy and will never happen in a million years. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Over a million Americans didn't survive, due to Trump's incompetent performance during COVID.

Trump didn't cause covid.  I doubt Biden would have handled it any better.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, stoner said:

i have seen posted on here literally thousands of times now how trump is a fascist. if that ends up being the case i suspect millions of americans and democtrats will disappear if he wins the election. 

never to be seen from again. murdered by a fascist dictator.....o wait that sounds absolutely crazy and will never happen in a million years. 

Well if you saw it posted on here literally thousands of times it must be true. 

And he did have millions of Democrats killed last time, right?

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I tried to get one of his covfefe orange bleach disinfectant injections at the time, but they wouldn't give me one. They said it had something to do with me not having paid off enough p0rn stars or grabbed enough pursies to qualify. 😳🙄

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, stoner said:

Are you drunk?

• Agree 1

"Biden is a good guy" 

Trump being elected "would be like invasion of the bodysnatchers"

"[Trump's] is a monster...it's almost like he wants to do the most horrible things you could think of..."

🤣

DeNiro is a jackass narcissistic know it all blowhard (bit like Trump when you think about it but at least Trump's funny).

Played the same role in all his films - main area of expertise is memorising and repeating lines to camera  👏

He has a record as a monger which may explain some of his popularity here but otherwise why would anyone care what

the pig has to say about anything?

And no I'm not a Trumper - I'm a Brit

34 minutes ago, BigBruv said:

"Biden is a good guy" 

Trump being elected "would be like invasion of the bodysnatchers"

"[Trump's] is a monster...it's almost like he wants to do the most horrible things you could think of..."

🤣

DeNiro is a jackass narcissistic know it all blowhard (bit like Trump when you think about it but at least Trump's funny).

Played the same role in all his films - main area of expertise is memorising and repeating lines to camera  👏

He has a record as a monger which may explain some of his popularity here but otherwise why would anyone care what

the pig has to say about anything?

And no I'm not a Trumper - I'm a Brit

I can kind of relate, in way. I rather liked Boris Johnson, but a lot of Brits thought he was the devil incarnate.

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I can kind of relate, in way. I rather liked Boris Johnson, but a lot of Brits thought he was the devil incarnate.

Yep, he is Born in New York as his dad worked for the rockefelllers for years (as did bill gates' dad hence their chuminess during the covid psyop / heist)

FWIW I'd vote for Trump over Biden.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BigBruv said:

Yep, he is a c-unit.  Born in New York as his dad worked for the rockefelllers for years (as did bill gates' dad hence their chuminess during the covid psyop / heist)

No need to be so hard on the gimp. He was a high functioning grifter who threw some of the best piiss up parties at 10 Downing Street during the Covid lock downs that the world has ever seen. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2024 at 8:32 AM, Startmeup said:

Would be an easy RFK vote if I was a voter. Have watched quite a few of his long form interviews. He seems like a genuine guy. Former drug addict he knows what hitting bottom means and has come through the other end a better person. He is well versed on many topics and speaks often about learning valuable lessons fromhis father and uncles. 

I dont agree with alot of what he says but I think he is the type of person who is smart and humble enough to know what he knows and knows what he doesn't know and would get people to fill the gaps to make alot of changes of the better. I cant see him having any chance of election unfortunately because the whole process is a joke but for me he is easily the best candidate 

RFK's wife commited suicide after finding his diary - apparently he'd cheated on her with 28 women that year.

Rumour is he got that voice from heroin abuse and/or going downtown on dirty women.

Can't see Americans voting in a guy who sounds like he's sitting on a dryer when he speaks.

Seems genuine but is another grifter / establishment plant.

Booby stole his covid schpiel from the legendary Dr Shiva (the best and most entertaining candidate)

Edited by BigBruv
  • Like 1

On 5/5/2024 at 10:29 PM, BangkokReady said:

Can't be more dangerous than people like Biden or the Clintons.  If he isn't speaking out against them also, then I would trust what he's saying as being true.

Unfortunately I don't know if you mean Trump or De Niro.

If you mean Trump, I don't care if every word that came out of his mouth is a lie as long as he wins and not the guy that has the IMO most vile VP ever waiting to take over when he gets taken away by the men in white coats.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 5/6/2024 at 3:17 AM, BigBruv said:

Yep, he is Born in New York as his dad worked for the rockefelllers for years (as did bill gates' dad hence their chuminess during the covid psyop / heist)

FWIW I'd vote for Trump over Biden.  

I can't see how any mentally functional human could vote for Biden as he is now. It's like TDS has sucked the reasoning part of their brain out and replaced it with porridge.

I can understand why people don't like Trump, and don't want to vote for him, but surely, if Biden is the alternative, they could just stay home.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 5/6/2024 at 3:43 AM, BigBruv said:

RFK's wife commited suicide after finding his diary - apparently he'd cheated on her with 28 women that year.

People shouldn't read other people's diaries. It like deliberately listening to other people's conversations- very bad manners.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/6/2024 at 1:55 AM, Danderman123 said:

I liked Boris for the same reason I like Trump- he's an entertaining outsider. I so despise anyone that spends a lifetime sucking off the tax payer and doing a very bad job of running the country to boot.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Unfortunately I don't know if you mean Trump or De Niro.

If you mean Trump, I don't care if every word that came out of his mouth is a lie as long as he wins and not the guy that has the IMO most vile VP ever waiting to take over when he gets taken away by the men in white coats.

Agree.   I'm finding hard to believe the Dems would allow biden to get the nomination to run, given his obvious onset of Alzheimer's.  Leave's them a few option at the convention:

... allow, and let the ticket stand as is, biden / harris, then remove biden

... appoint a whole new ticket

... keep harris and new running mate/VP selection, and hope the idiots vote for another mixed race president, and a woman to boot, no matter the failures of her past.  Just to be oh so progressive.  Worked before with obama, and almost with clinton.   Now they would get both.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/5/2024 at 11:57 PM, Danderman123 said:

Nope.

They were going to block verification of the vote, dispose of Mike Pence, and have Chuck Grass let declare that the states need to do something to put Trump back in power. Alternate electors and all that.

I guess they didn't include you in the planning.

As discussed before, guns were brought to the insurrection. Your memory fails you again.

The only person shot was an unarmed Trump supporter. You need to try harder.

If you actually believe that would have worked, you're as nutty as any Proud Boy, IMO.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 5/5/2024 at 11:55 PM, Danderman123 said:

Bernie lost elections. That's not sabotage.

:cheesy:

Bernie was never in the election for POTUS. IMO they sabotaged him before he could stand as Democrat candidate twice.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

:cheesy:

Bernie was never in the election for POTUS. IMO they sabotaged him before he could stand as Democrat candidate twice.

Bernie lost elections, that's not sabotage.