De Niro Speaks Truth To Power

5 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

George Floyd was killed for passing counterfeit money.  Apparently that is worthy of the death penalty, per MAGA types.

Do you think passing counterfeit bills should be legal? 

1 minute ago, mogandave said:

Do you think passing counterfeit bills should be legal? 

Nope.

But the penalty shouldn't be death.

On the other hand, passing classified documents to the enemy is a much more serious crime.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Yes, I disagree. Do you have a source?

Even @Yellowtailknows better than to disagree that guns were brought to the insurrection.

He tried that one before, and it ended badly. His last take was "nobody who was arrested inside the Capitol had a gun on them".

Edited by Danderman123

26 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Nope.

I thought not. As usual, you just made it up. 

26 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

But the penalty shouldn't be death.

On the other hand, passing classified documents to the enemy is a much more serious crime.

Do you think when people resist arrest, the police should let them go? when when people resist arrest, the police should just let them go?

Biden did not pass classified documents to to the enemy, he passed them to his ghost-writer. Did you not read the report?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

He tried that one before, and it ended badly. His last take was "nobody who was arrested inside the Capitol had a gun on them".

The police certainly brought guns...did they ever find out who brought the pipe bombs ???

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Do you think when people resist arrest, the police should let them go? when when people resist arrest, the police should just let them go?

There are standards for police use of force.

So, what's your point?

18 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Biden did not pass classified documents to to the enemy, he passed them to his ghost-writer. Did you not read the report?

You are referring to Biden's handwritten notes, which were not classified. 

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

There are standards for police use of force.

So, what's your point?

That you never seem to tell the truth. 

Do you disagree?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, mogandave said:

You’re wrong again, you said “guns”, not “gun”.

Yes, one guy brought one gun, and dot not take it inside the Capitol building.

Please provide backup to your assertion that only one gun was taken to the insurrection.

35 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You’re wrong again, you said “guns”, not “gun”.

Yes, we've already agreed one guy brought one gun, and did not take it inside the Capitol building.

You Trump supporters are so low information, you make this easy:

So far, with the investigation still ongoing, three individuals have been charged for allegedly bringing a gun onto Capitol grounds on January 6. At least two other individuals have also been charged with gun crimes in relation to the events of that day, though they are not accused of carrying on Capitol grounds.

31 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Per your links, Biden absolutely did pass classifies documents to his ghost-writer. Did you not read the report before you post the links? 

That he was so feeble-minded that he did not remember they were classified, does not make it legal. 

They were his handwritten notes, which were never classified, and he had the right to keep as his personal property.

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

So, three alleged on the grounds, and no one convicted, and again, none inside the Capital building, and no one convicted of or even (I think) charged with insurrection. 

Yet you call it an "armed insurrection".

Just like you still believe the Russian collusion hoax. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

They were his handwritten notes, which were never classified, and he had the right to keep as his personal property.

Per your link, Biden absolutely did pass classified documents to his ghost-writer. Did you not read the report before you post the links? 

That he was so feeble-minded that he did not remember they were classified, does not make it legal. 

The "hand-written notes" were/are classified, and your link makes that clear. Again, you not read the stuff you link to? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

So, three alleged on the grounds, and no one convicted, and again, none inside the Capital building, and no one convicted of or even (I think) charged with insurrection. 

Yet you call it an "armed insurrection".

Just like you still believe the Russian collusion hoax. 

Nope.

I just said that guns were brought to the Insurrection and a couple of losers disagreed.

Now that you have been shown to be wrong, you try to change the subject. Did you learn to do that in Troll School?

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Per your link, Biden absolutely did pass classified documents to his ghost-writer. Did you not read the report before you post the links? 

The "hand-written notes" were/are classified, and your link makes that clear. Again, you not read the stuff you link to? 

I have already posted the link that explains that Biden's handwritten notes were not classified and were his personal property.

You are confusing comments about different documents, you are too foggy today to understand.

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Nope.

Yep

I just said that guns were brought to the Insurrection and a couple of losers disagreed.

Three alleged

Now that you have been shown to be wrong, you try to change the subject. Did you learn to do that in Troll School?

I'm not wrong, and I'm not changing the subject. 

• Agree 1

I have already posted the link that explains that Biden's handwritten notes were not classified and were his personal property.

You are confusing comments about different documents, you are too foggy today to understand.

No, you have not. You did not even read the report. 

• Like 1

Stock markets fared far, far better under Trump.

Your pensions all depend on the good health and returns on the stocks, remember that.

Now one may like him or not, thats a different story.

Think with your wallet. Not with any modern day so-called progressive idioms.

• Haha 1