Britain Pledges £3 Billion Annual Military Support to Ukraine Indefinitely

11 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

That appears to be what the Tories want.  Hopefully they will be stopped.

Saw on the news last night that the Tories got trounced again. Rishi is going to need a lot of help. Since Russia and China is constantly being accused of election interference, the latest by Blinkered after his recent visit, maybe that small Indian chap could ask VP and XJP for assistance and in return, UK would lift its sanctions? 😂

• Confused 4
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, johng said:

Putin is not Hitler...

You "forgot"  who "saved" Europe from the Nazi's in WWII.

I do not eat McDonald's.......

"Putin is not Hitler", well spotted, on that, it is pointless going any further.......🙄

I "forgot" nothing, the Nazi were defeated by a concerted effort by many parties, though we were lucky Hitler invaded Russia, after Russia had SIGNED a peace deal with Hitler to be nice, if Hitler had not invaded Russia, Russia may well have teamed up with Hitler to decimate Europe.

But I don't think you can think that far out of your box, so relax, go get a Happy Meal.....:saai:

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, billd766 said:

Please explain exactly who did save Europe from Germany in WW2.

Are you thinking of Russia who was an ally of Germany until July 1941 until they were supplied  by the USA and the UK both directly into Russia by the USA and via Murmansk by the UK and the arctic convoys. How many thousands of Merchant Navy and Royal Navy sailors died, frozen to death, helping Russia? They were also supplied with lease/lend through the middle east countries into southern Russia.

The Russians also invaded Poland and Finland and those countries were divided up between Russia and Germany. How about when the Russians were advancing across Poland towards the end of WW2, yet stopped before they got to Warsaw so that the Germans could slaughter the Hewish resistance?

Did you also "forget" that their version of saving Europe meant invading countries and not leaving them, Remind us all what happened in Hungary in 1956 when the Hungarians wanted their freedom from Russia.

How about Berlin and the Berlin Wall, or the airlift in 1948 when the Allied Air forces kept the West Berliners alive through the air corridors, and how allied aircraft were shot down by Russian fighter aircraft, even though the Russians and the allies were supposedly on the same side?

Do you still think that they were the "nice guys"?

Dear poster of the confused emoji. Please don't just take my word for what I have written. Please do some internet research of your own, and if I am wrong, please tell me where.

59 minutes ago, jas007 said:

I once read that New Zealand might be a safe place to be. Out of the way.

I'd like to agree, but about 5 minutes from the northern hemisphere being destroyed the gangs will likely move to take over- they are the ones with all the weapons since the last government did it's best to disarm the lawful citizens. Not a happy idea.

1 hour ago, jas007 said:

Russia has no interest in reestablishing the old Soviet Union. They went bankrupt trying to hold it together years ago, and they won’t repeat that mistake.  

No point in posting facts. The fearful need to believe that they are in imminent danger of being taken over by the Orcs, then they will turn to the government to protect them, :cheesy:

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'd like to agree, but about 5 minutes from the northern hemisphere being destroyed the gangs will likely move to take over- they are the ones with all the weapons since the last government did it's best to disarm the lawful citizens. Not a happy idea.

No point in posting facts. The fearful need to believe that they are in imminent danger of being taken over by the Orcs, then they will turn to the government to protect them, :cheesy:

I’ll admit, I don’t know much about New Zealand.  I once worked with a woman who grew up there. She didn’t like it.  But that was years ago.  Anyway, the general idea is to find a place where the prevailing winds won’t carry radiation.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

36 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Even if we didn't all die of radiation, NZ doesn't make much anymore preferring to exploit cheap Chinese labour, and just about everything is imported. That leads to a problem with such as medications, and as we do not have an oil refinery any more, no more petrol or diesel. It'll take a while to breed enough horses, though as most people will have died from gang warfare that may not be an insurmountable problem.

We'll be able to grow lots of food though, as long as we don't need sprays, which are imported. Never mind, with 30 million or so sheep we shouldn't have a problem with mutton, providing we know a friendly farmer.

However, even without the gangs I suspect most of the townies will die off quickly as they likely have no survival skills, and probably can't survive without U Tube telling them how to do stuff without electricity or supermarkets.

That pretty much sums up the civilized world at this point. We’re all connected.  Without international trade and the flow of money, what then?  Imagine someone pulls the plug on all the ATM machines. Imagine there are no more fuel deliveries. Imagine if the electricity doesn’t work. I imagine if people can’t get the medication they need. The typical big city has a three day supply of food. Then what?  All because some defense contractors want to sell some more jet airplanes that don’t work most of the time?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No point in posting facts. 

Never a truer word said. I noticed that many are always demanding links, as if a link (western msm of course) is the gospel truth. They don’t seem to realise that a lot of links are nothing more than propaganda from western funded think tanks or reports by journalists citing unnamed sources. Any links that doesn’t fit with their narrative is of course discredited as Russian propaganda. 

Second only in demand for their western links are the flames and insults. Have you noticed that they almost never address any serious talking points, preferring only to insult and intimidate by sheer numbers?

• Confused 6
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

Never a truer word said. I noticed that many are always demanding links, as if a link (western msm of course) is the gospel truth. They don’t seem to realise that a lot of links are nothing more than propaganda from western funded think tanks or reports by journalists citing unnamed sources. Any links that doesn’t fit with their narrative is of course discredited as Russian propaganda. 

Second only in demand for their western links are the flames and insults. Have you noticed that they almost never address any serious talking points, preferring only to insult and intimidate by sheer numbers?

I saw the confused emoji and immediately realised that Scottie John was online. His confused emoji differs slightly from that of trannies’.

• Confused 6
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, retarius said:

Scandalous waste of money. Use it to feed the food bank kids instead. Vile Tories.

Has Starmer said he will cancel it? IMO both the Tories and Labour are just the same, with different notepaper headings.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 2

On 5/8/2024 at 3:47 AM, Gweiloman said:

I'm finding my comrades in the trenches. I'm not inmitidated it's just opinions on a forum where some folks sem to get very angry. Most strange.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/18/2024 at 10:03 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Strange that posters are angry? Nothing strange about it. Out in the real world people are angry; angry about everything. Their world is collapsing under a tidal wave of crime and barking governments, and the madmen in power just keep on going more and more warmongering.

The Ukraine war never needed to happen, and it should have ended a year ago, but western governments are determined to fight to the last Ukrainian. IMO it's insane and it's going to end very, very badly for all of us if the maniacs are not stopped.

You're right of course, but anger eats you up and if you haven't go an immediate solution wears you out in the end. The west trolled Putin for decades though and in the end paranoid from covid,  isloated in his lair he hatched his plan to get revenge. And here we are. World mods -if indeed the world is a forum should have banned the western trolling. Victoria Nuland wouldn't have lasted long in that case.

• Confused 3

13 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

You're right of course, but anger eats you up and if you haven't go an immediate solution wears you out in the end. The west trolled Putin for decades though and in the end paranoid from covid,  isloated in his lair he hatched his plan to get revenge. And here we are. World mods -if indeed the world is a forum should have banned the western trolling. Victoria Nuland wouldn't have lasted long in that case.

I've been angry for a couple decades at politics, local and international, I will probably be angry to my last breath. Frankly, the world is so toxic now that that day will be welcome- no rage against the dying of the light for me.

Meanwhile Britain deprives it's own citizens of 3 billion quid of their own money to bring death and destruction to a country they have no treaty with.

Is it any wonder I'm angry?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

In the last few days, a snap election has been announced for the UK in July.  The current prime minister doesn’t want to be a “wartime” leader?  Something like that.

What’s really going on? Is anyone paying attention?  European leaders are all sounding like Victoria Nuland. A real nutcase. 

Russia has made it very clear. Target Russia with missiles and the countries supplying that equipment can expect to be targeted. Military bases and decision making centers will all be fair game. The people of the UK and France? Do they realize what their leaders are up to? I don’t know what military bases those countries have in the area of Ukraine, but the US has bases all over the world. Paris and London are both in Europe and not far from Russia at all. Attack Russia and they will respond. 

Some people need to wake up. 

• Confused 3
  • Agree 2

28 minutes ago, jas007 said:

In the last few days, a snap election has been announced for the UK in July.  The current prime minister doesn’t want to be a “wartime” leader?  Something like that.

What’s really going on? Is anyone paying attention?  European leaders are all sounding like Victoria Nuland. A real nutcase. 

Russia has made it very clear. Target Russia with missiles and the countries supplying that equipment can expect to be targeted. Military bases and decision making centers will all be fair game. The people of the UK and France? Do they realize what their leaders are up to? I don’t know what military bases those countries have in the area of Ukraine, but the US has bases all over the world. Paris and London are both in Europe and not far from Russia at all. Attack Russia and they will respond. 

Some people need to wake up. 

Russia has previously set red lines that were later crossed. Nothing happened.

• Like 2