Thai Woman Arrested for Extorting British Husband

webfact

1 hour ago, Dont confuse me said:

Never forget, "money number 1" 

Sadly in my exps i have to agree...a thai even told me this...and 90% of my interactions with them is about it...

• Agree 2

Just now, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Sadly in my exps i have to agree...a thai even told me this...and 90% of my interactions with them is about it...

I would have thoughr it is all about the amazing sex you paying customers are getting.

• Sad 3

5 minutes ago, ignore it said:

Albeit not as vile as using child abuse threats, there are many cases of extortion.

My wife threatened to put photos of us having sex on the internet if I didn't get her a new motorcycle.

I asked her if she remembered how to have sex and offered to help set up the cameras.

Only Fans....will help pay for th mbike..tell her u will daily content to pay for it! 😛

Then you have other Thai men that travel all the way on the bus from Bangkok up north just to be with their adopted son for the long weekend because their parents have died.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, arick said:

Then you have other Thai men that travel all the way on the bus from Bangkok up north just to be with their adopted son for the long weekend because their parents have died.

Yeah right, I've lost count of the number of posts regarding that "common" occurrence  which forum would that sort of thread be in ?  The jokes forum perhaps. Where else would one come across such stories , Ripleys "believe it or not "

Whilst I wouldn't say this is in any way typical behaviour for a Thai woman, its not uncommon for the nastier ones to exploit what they see as a western sentimental emotional weakness regarding kids. I've seen it happen to others more times than I care to remember

• Agree 1

GREAT MOVE!!!!!!>>>rescue his daughter and bring her back to the UK.

I wish I had done it when my Thai son was born so I would not have to support her and her lazy family and half her village.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, arick said:

what a joke: you should be a comedian..

Posted (edited)

A very high chance warning signs aka red flags existed before this particular incident.

Caveat Emptor

Edited by G_Money

4 hours ago, Chris Daley said:

The old child-shield.  The Thai's favourite.  We need money for the kid.  Chat to my kid via whatsapp every night.  Hold my baby now you adopt her?  We need a car to get to the land to buy a house for the kid.

Yes but be fair, this happens in every country.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

Thai police arrested a woman, Sudarat, in Samut Prakarn province near Bangkok on May 6 for allegedly abusing her seven-year-old daughter in order to extract money from her British husband, Adrian.

The arrest followed the submission of a complaint by community leader Somsri Ngamprasert on Adrian's behalf.

Adrian reportedly could no longer stand by while Sudarat harmed their daughter during their video call conversations, threatening to kill the child in the absence of a money transfer. For evidence, he recorded their video calls, eventually sharing them with Sudarat’s ex-husband, which led to legal action.

Videos revealed horrific abuse, including threats of death and even an incident where Sudarat pointed a gun at her daughter's head. Sudarat had fled when authorities initially attempted to rescue the child but was eventually tracked down and arrested at a rented space.

Somsri clarified that Sudarat had a 14-year-old son from a previous relationship before marrying Adrian. Adrian moved back to the UK for work and dutifully sent Sudarat money each month for their daughter's upkeep. However, Sudarat began demanding more money, abusing the girl bi-weekly during video calls when he didn't comply. 

Sudarat's son also claimed to have been abused by his mother. He expressed fears for his sister's safety and suggested his mother might have a mental illness. He hoped the relevant parties would assist her in getting the necessary treatment.

Sudarat is currently under interrogation at the Bangpu Police Station. Charges against her are pending. Adrian is planning a trip to Thailand next month to rescue his daughter and bring her back to the UK.

Pictures via Matichon, PPTV HD

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-05-07

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

So why show a blurred photo of the husband that reported his wife for abusing her daughter.  You should have shown a blurred photo of the WIFE ?  You move in mysterious ways Asean Now, unbelievable. 

7 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I've always said that some people are qualified to be parents and others are not. This tiny minded creep is obviously unfit and it is likely there is nothing her kids have ever done to deserve this kind of behavior.

In my opinion she shouldn't be locked up, she should be executed. If not by the authorities, then by the community. Busted. You had your chance to be a decent human being, and you failed miserably. You self revoked the right to consume oxygen. See ya. 

An example where even the words "human garbage" are hardly sufficient to describe such low life. Anybody who abuses kids is a monster, but this a is a different type of non - being alogether  - holding a gun to her own child's head in an effort to extort money from her husband thoroughly evil, but no doubt there will be somebody coming along that says she needs help not punishment. I think they need euthanasia - far cheaper and far more effective.

3 hours ago, scorecard said:

Yes but be fair, this happens in every country.

But not by holding a GUN to your own child's head!!!

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, smew said:

GREAT MOVE!!!!!!>>>rescue his daughter and bring her back to the UK.

I wish I had done it when my Thai son was born so I would not have to support her and her lazy family and half her village.. 

You don't HAVE to!

So the Thai ex-husband and the Puyai Baan stepped in to rescue the child. No doubt the ex-husband listened to his son too. 

I keep saying, anyone who believes the "Thai man no good" trope needs their head examined. 

The poor child is the victim in this,I can't see how old she is but the trauma she will have faced won't have done her brain any good,it will take her a long time to get over this abuse if she ever does.

On 5/7/2024 at 8:25 AM, spidermike007 said:

That is such an ignorant statement. You have obviously had some very bad fortune in this life. Many of us have Thai women who are exceptional, with big hearts and alot of kindness and integrity. 

Many of you have uneducated prostitutes from Isaan. The worst place in Thailand. And no, I have never been there. But still I know through my work🤣

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1