I never thought, in a million years, that I would be posting on The Thaiger!

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, AnotherOneHere said:

I don't really know what Thaiger is, but I have it mentally categorized as something that AI generates fake clickbait articles.

It might even be some entity created by an AI to plague Mankind, and also those in Thailand....mostly Farang people....

((Personally, I consider myself to be a LONGTIME FanBoy of TV. And, knowing myself, this is just the way it will ALWAYS BE.  I am not about to change horses in mid-race....not by a longshot.))

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AnotherOneHere said:

I don't really know what Thaiger is, but I have it mentally categorized as something that AI generates fake clickbait articles.

You have not missed anything, keep away from it!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, thainet said:

Come on there Mr Martin...Gamma is character that writes some damn good stuff at times, although the other times are pure babble, but he does keep us entertained... So be tolerant Martin

Thank you.

Did you read my recent comment tying in the connection between the use of Torvalds's Linux Kernel and the great old song,  Blood, Sweat & Tears?

I thought that particularly entertaining....

Tks.

Again!

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Will never happen if Gattling Gob is posting its usual drivel!

I guess that you already know that I appreciate your kind words.

And, you cannot fool me...because....

It's obvious to me that you are in love with my posts.....and so....I just wish to say....

Thank you....

Once more.

Please Note:  I have a few other great friends whom I admire, from Scotland.  Just sayin'.....

And, a question:  If I were to stop posting comments on TV, would this really make your day?  Would you really be happier, every day?  I have a few good friends from Scotland and Ireland.  They are the best.  I value their friendship.  So, would it really make you happy if I were to stop posting here?

Just asking....

Take care, Man....!

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

And, what will I have to tell Him about TV, and my contributions to TV?

i would consider foregoing this if i was you. even god has his limits. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Posts which would be considered "conspiracy theory" elsewhere are not removed, which leads to a much healthier debating environment.

Do you even know what a healthier debating environment might be?

You may.

But here is my idea of a good debate, and TOPIC, too:

Humanity should NOT populate MARS, nor copulate with Mars Women!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Do you even know what a healthier debating environment might be?

You may.

But here is my idea of a good debate, and TOPIC, too:

Humanity should NOT populate MARS, nor copulate with Mars Women!

I wonder what an Earth/Mars luk khrueng would look like…

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

I wonder what an Earth/Mars luk khrueng would look like…

Might look somewhat like you....presumably...

Is my thinking...

Half and Half....

Edited by GammaGlobulin

3 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Might look somewhat like you....

Is my thinking...

Half and Half....

Okay so I typed "half Martian half human" in the Deep AI image generator. I think I'll stick to Thailand actually.

output.jpg

14 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

NOTE:  I guess I am only voicing my regret, as I finally reach the final endpoint of my timeline on planet Earth, that I wish TV were still here, just as it once was.  I have such fond memories of the guys who posted, and the CULTURE of TV, too.  I am sure that you might not understand, unless your thinking is usually like mine, which is something that I do not recommend.  Sometimes, you just would not believe how nostalgic I become, at times, for things like the TV Forum, as it once was.

There were as many horrible posters on TV as there are now on AN, but I never felt the need to put them on ignore, as I do now. Seems that the insults got more vicious. I have a theory about that but not permitted to post it.

I certainly spent a lot more hours on it than I do on AN. There were more interesting posters IMO, and more interesting threads.

However, everything changes or ends, and not normally for my benefit, so put up with it ( or use the ignore function a lot ), or join the many that chose to leave.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I wasn't fearful of being beaten up for being white,

Black people worldwide rolls their eyes consecutively,,,they fear being shot by white cops...tissues are available at 7-11

• Confused 4

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

On the contrary: you are missing a lot...

Not really, they banned me for posting Thai music video's, it waz breaking ze rule number von. Worst Thai forum ever, and that's saying something. The last time they banned me for commenting on singer Aung ing, with no video!

Edited by proton
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

This worm, "by T-Thaiger" has turned.

So strange how things evolve.

Never in my wildest dreams!

I guess you must feel the same?

aa.  These past few years, inclusive of our favorite Pandemic, and much more.... Have been very unsettling.

And...

Now....THIS abomination?

Just joking.

bb One must be ready to adapt in this life, if one is to survive.

cc.  I am still on the fence.

dd.  My love, my reverence, my nostalgia, still resides with TV...and....this is the way....

It will ALWAYS be.

You just  can't teach an old dog new tricks, I guess....maybe...

Regards,

Gamma

NOTE:  I guess I am only voicing my regret, as I finally reach the final endpoint of my timeline on planet Earth, that I wish TV were still here, just as it once was.  I have such fond memories of the guys who posted, and the CULTURE of TV, too.  I am sure that you might not understand, unless your thinking is usually like mine, which is something that I do not recommend.  Sometimes, you just would not believe how nostalgic I become, at times, for things like the TV Forum, as it once was.

I just wish that I were a better writer in order to better communicate my innermost feelings, about this, to you....

Soon, I will meet my maker.

And, what will I have to tell Him about TV, and my contributions to TV?

So much to ponder, and so little time...too!

NOTE2:  Should these existential thoughts bother anyone, then....please contact your local HOTLINE for support.....  Thank you.

Decades ago I joined TV, but met mainly people filled with envy, grumpyness, and a lot of hatred. Up to now no change. And culture? It's only a downturn.

• Sad 1