Trump's Rally: Deportation, Environmental Policy, and Bizarre Tangents

14 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Shows some want to avoid the crowds leaving the parking lot. That wouldn't be a concern at a biden rally.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Shows some want to avoid the crowds leaving the parking lot. That wouldn't be a concern at a biden rally.

Right and Biden beating Trump by seven million votes is part of your fairy tale. Prepare for an even larger margin and the Electorals

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Roo Island said:

You have to be a nutter to attend one of the orange clowns rallies. How can anyone listen to such lies and misinformation

He's entertaining and insults the MSM media present. He also gives a safe way for people to hate Biden and Washington. I don't think anyone goes for the speech per se.

Conversely, Biden is so boring he probably has to pay people to attend his rallies ( does he even have rallies, or is it just a small group of people in an ante room to make it look like more crowded than it is? ).

23 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I watched a bit of the VDO. I noticed that the people making the VDO didn't ask anyone why they were leaving, but that didn't stop them making up the title.

• Haha 1

On 5/14/2024 at 1:13 PM, Purdey said:

Why do people want to vote for him? He looks like he would be a vicious leader.

White nationalism.

Fascism.

Trying to tear down the democracy that the founders intended.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He's entertaining and insults the MSM media present. He also gives a safe way for people to hate Biden and Washington. I don't think anyone goes for the speech per se.

Conversely, Biden is so boring he probably has to pay people to attend his rallies ( does he even have rallies, or is it just a small group of people in an ante room to make it look like more crowded than it is? ).

Why is insulting others entertaining? Or hate others?

Shows what's wrong with America...and Trump’s supporters

• Agree 2