Old MacBook Pro repair in Bangkok

These days I'm checking the boxes to throw away some old and unneeded stuff. A 2015 old and broke MacBook Pro jumped out. I don't know if its problem is logic board or display, but I doesn't turn on. So, I would like to find an honest repairman to diagnose my notebook, if it's worth repairing or not and how much will it cost.

p.s. I'm in Bangkok 

Strong Recco for Mr Laptop Near CentralW0rld (that's how they spell it).

Exemplary service, great prices. Give him a call first to make sure he can do it.

It's in a building way back from the street. You need a picture ID to be allowed on the elevator.

My own verdict: prob not worth fixing.

43 minutes ago, proton said:

Most central Malls have an Apple service center in them

I'm not interested to take an old laptop to a service center in a mall paying 5 employees, two smiling girls and a super rent.

It's not worth it, that's not my first computer, it was in a box until this morning.

1 minute ago, zhounan said:

I will contact them tomorrow morning. How was your experience?

You can have direct contact with the techies after the formalities with a nice lady at the reception. What the did works and the laptop was available for pickup the next day. 

But I wonder how the'll cope with some newer Macbooks which are "unupgradable/unrepairable".

This guy is awesome

http://www.machomeservice.com

You put emphasis on speaking directly with the tech, there is only one tech, the owner. He can speak a little English - but speaks clear Thai that you understand.

He isnt afraid to give you a ball park quote (on the phone or LINE) which saves you a bit of time when you are shopping around.

I have always had good luck with my apple computers, but have used him for the past 15 years when things go wrong.

Well recommend.

• Thanks 1