Trump Demands Drug Test for Biden Ahead of First Debate

2 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

So now the crying one knows druggies with this special sensory

perception. I believe you have zero credility and just making up crap.

Anybody with a small amount of experience around people on drugs knows how to identify the symptoms. Look at Biden when he is normal. The eyes are barely open. I have lived in southern Laos around backpackers long enough to know what the look in the eyes is. A wonderful way to settle it would be for both candidates to be tested. What's there to be scared of? Why shouldn't the candidate for the president be tested as are any other potential employee of the federal government?

I can't run a forklift without being tested,

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Anybody with a small amount of experience around people on drugs knows how to identify the symptoms. Look at Biden when he is normal. The eyes are barely open. I have lived in southern Laos around backpackers long enough to know what the look in the eyes is. A wonderful way to settle it would be for both candidates to be tested. What's there to be scared of? Why shouldn't the candidate for the president be tested as are any other potential employee of the federal government?

I can't run a forklift without being tested,

Lets add a mental test as well.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Let's add a mental test as well.

i agree hat should be done for all federal employees, whether elected, appointed, or hired , regardless of age.

Edited by Cryingdick

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I figured your next move is the Fox Special. Rigged, I cry like a baby. 

I be watching for crying later this week. Either way, Trump wins. Especially after calling Costello.

Edited by Yagoda
  • Confused 1

Joe might need some drugs. His mind is really slipping. At a Jewish Heritage Evening, he claimed that one of the Hamas hostages was actually IN THE ROOM with them. Hersh Goldberg-Polin, the hostage in question, is still being held by Hamas.

I guess it was just Joe's stutter. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

Joe might need some drugs. His mind is really slipping. At a Jewish Heritage Evening, he claimed that one of the Hamas hostages was actually IN THE ROOM with them. Hersh Goldberg-Polin, the hostage in question, is still being held by Hamas.

I guess it was just Joe's stutter. 

he showed up to do the commencement speech at a HBCU and basically told the black graduates that Americ@ doesn't love them. Maybe I am missing the mark but I am failing to find the charm in that. He is angry all the time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

he showed up to do the commencement speech at a HBCU and basically told the black graduates that Americ@ doesn't love them. Maybe I am missing the mark but I am failing to find the charm in that. He is angry all the time.

Very true. If you listen to his voice, all he has now is "angry Joe" voice. Even a few years ago he could show much more variation in tone and mood. Now all you get is shouty Joe or creepy whispery Joe. 

I guess his staff's "Operation Bubble Wrap" doesn't work 100% all the time.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Oh, no evidence of cocaine found in Bidens Whitehouse, right?

I was not suggesting illicit drugs - but I think it's likely he had a booster of some type. Biden does not know his own name and thinks cannibals were after his uncle.

The cannibal story is my fav. Trump is gonna say Hey Joe, did the cannibals tell you how your Uncle tasted.?

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

Trump has no sense of humor whatsoever

Thanks for posting that, I thought I was the only one in the world to figure that out.

On the topic of political humor, keep an eye on Bill Maher, I think he's going to be at "fine people on both sides" by November.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, frank83628 said:

you have no idea about quite a few things judging by your comments

Perhaps because I think totally different to you, Franky...........:coffee1:.................😬

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Thanks for posting that, I thought I was the only one in the world to figure that out.

On the topic of political humor, keep an eye on Bill Maher, I think he's going to be at "fine people on both sides" by November.

Bill Maher is on the Greg Gutfeld Show on Fox and its hysterical.

President Biden appeared to claim he was vice president during the coronavirus pandemic and that former President Barack Obama had dispatched him to Detroit to help with the response.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/biden-suggests-he-was-vice-president-during-covid-19-pandemic-barack-said-to-me-go-to-detroit/ar-BB1mJ4ec?ocid=BingNewsSerp

Ole joe is still sharp as a tack. Or.....is he?

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, frank83628 said:

i notice you didn't say 'secure borders'

The borders are secured and the security need constant improvement. Start with passing the bipartisan border security bill that would add resources and technologies. Trump seem not keen to improve border security by blocking the bill. But thanks to the sensible Senate Dems, they will revive the bipartisan border security bill. Trump has left the border insecured.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

The borders are secured and the security need constant improvement. Start with passing the bipartisan border security bill that would add resources and technologies. Trump seem not keen to improve border security by blocking the bill. But thanks to the sensible Senate Dems, they will revive the bipartisan border security bill. Trump has left the border insecured.  

yes, that's why the illegally crossed are being bused and flown all over the country. how are those kids in cages these days, don't hear a peep from the media since biden won (aka cheated)

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

yes, that's why the illegally crossed are being bused and flown all over the country. how are those kids in cages these days, don't hear a peep from the media since biden won (aka cheated)

Yes by Maga Greg Abbott. Illegal human trafficking and a drain of $148 million of state tax. TRump is responsible for those children in cages. Now many of the children will never be reunited with their biological parents and were adopted. Trump should be charged for crimes against humanity. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

I could give you 2.2 million reasons why you are wrong.

Closing down illegal crossings could be done easily- deploy the military to the border, and immediately return anyone crossing illegally to Mexico. The bill you are fluffing so hard was a piece of crap. 

Every illegal crossing only strengthens the grip of cartels, mafia, and criminals in central and south America. Nobody crosses without greasing more than a few palms along the way.  Even so half of women and girls are violated somewhere on the journey.  The US has to remove the lure of the situation.

If you are interested, CNA (Channel News Asia) just ran a very well made documentary series following groups of Chinese who wanted to go to America. Followed them from Ecuador to Mexico to their final goal. Worth watching regardless of your political affiliation.It is called "Walking the Line".

19 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

pretty sure they were set up under obumma, trump just inherited them. so whats happened to them now as not heard anything since 2020.

crimes against humanity...you really are TDS to the max. why not throw that charge at him too, they've tried everything else so far!

Obama set up the cages for unaccompanied migrant children. Trump zero migrant policies separate children from parents. That’s inhuman.

Trump has left 4,000 children in cages for Biden. Biden administration is reconnecting the children and those who can’t be connected are being adopted. There are still unaccompanied migrant children and they are kept in facilities that provide health and service. This will be an ongoing problem and there should be bipartisan solutions. Trump is trying to make this an issue for personal political leverage. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

Obama set up the cages for unaccompanied migrant children. Trump zero migrant policies separate children from parents. That’s inhuman.

Trump has left 4,000 children in cages for Biden. Biden administration is reconnecting the children and those who can’t be connected are being adopted. There are still unaccompanied migrant children and they are kept in facilities that provide health and service. This will be an ongoing problem and there should be bipartisan solutions. Trump is trying to make this an issue for personal political leverage. 

And Biden is using the issue to benefit him in the election. 

Biden opened the border and has allowed about ten million illegals into the country. You and other leftists that  support that, should vote for Biden. 

Anyone that does not support allowing illegals to flood across the border should vote for Trump. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Deploying the military is a PR stunt. The military are under federal law that restrict the military from engaging in many enforcement activities in American soil. They can't detent, seize drugs or people and can't involved in stopping caravans and migrants. They are practically useless to be of any help to stop illegals. 

If the bipartisan border security is crap, why not let the floor decide. Instead Maga Mike tried to sneak in a rehashed Trump era HR2 and was soundly defeated. 

Really? Trump's first year in office, 300,000 illegal crossings. Last year in office, 400,000. Biden last year- 2.2 million.

If not the military, then the National Guard.  Finish the wall. Install minefields and other barriers where needed. Send people back. Discourage crossings and discourage the cartels who are involved in virtually every illegal person getting across.

"Encourage" the other countries involved, from Colombia to Mexico, to cooperate. Offer aid if they play ball, sanctions if they don't. 

Deport when found. Charge employers who hire illegals when found.