Trump Demands Drug Test for Biden Ahead of First Debate

8 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Obama set up the cages for unaccompanied migrant children. Trump zero migrant policies separate children from parents. That’s inhuman.

Trump has left 4,000 children in cages for Biden. Biden administration is reconnecting the children and those who can’t be connected are being adopted. There are still unaccompanied migrant children and they are kept in facilities that provide health and service. This will be an ongoing problem and there should be bipartisan solutions. Trump is trying to make this an issue for personal political leverage. 

so how many children in cages did trump inherit from oBumma? there were not all cleared out when trump took office

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Abbott is using the illegals as political props and pawns to made Biden look bad. 

Biden is doing that off his own back....

but you brushed past the point..(on purpose), so it's Abbotts fault for shipping them to Dem areas and wasting tax payers money, but not Bidens fault for not securing the border and blocking their entry in the first place?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

whats Biden got to hide? take the test, and Trumpo. job done!

lets have left & right media covering it so that nothing can be edited in either way.... i cannot see a problem with that. if biden is tip top and on form, he will prove himself, right?

More instructions received.! 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

What are you saying?

I might have to borrow a teleprompter so you could make some sort of inference. I am saying genocide Joe can't do basic things without one.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

It was an honest mistake and you of all people call it pathetic!

Figures you MAGA are al screwed up

I am not MAGa, I didn't vote for Trump either time.

• Confused 1

Just now, Cryingdick said:

I might have to borrow a teleprompter so you could make some sort of inference. I am saying genocide Joe can't do basic things without one.

So my response was that I was concerened Trump was having a siezure! SH

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

I am not MAGa, I didn't vote for Trump either time.

Cryingdick 7,993

Replied: April 3, 2021

I have never voted for Trump you Neanderthal. The whole idea of the bet if I lost was always this. Just to enjoy your outrage. I don’t think I would have bothered even making an avatar for you. As the days came closer I was laughing at the thought of you searching for an avatar.

Basically i no longer post at TV. I haven’t since well before the election. Anyway now you know how it is to feel cheated over an election. ???? Enjoy your day.

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Cryingdick 7,993

I have never voted for Trump you Neanderthal. The whole idea of the bet if I lost was always this. Just to enjoy your outrage. I don’t think I would have bothered even making an avatar for you. As the days came closer I was laughing at the thought of you searching for an avatar.

Basically i no longer post at TV. I haven’t since well before the election. Anyway now you know how it is to feel cheated over an election. ???? Enjoy your day.

I started posting again deal with it. Are you sharing private messages in the open forum?

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Sad 1

Just now, earlinclaifornia said:

Cryingdick 7,993

I still have the Avatar I choose. Will you wear it with Pride?

Just now, earlinclaifornia said:

Loser that you are I welcome the rip roaring humor

You need to find a point in your life that doesn't involve me or Trump. As much as I am thrilled by having yet another new stalker.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

You need to find a point in your life that doesn't involve me or Trump. As much as I am thrilled by having yet another new stalker.

Flatter yourself as I forgot you four years ago. Trump supporters, not so much

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, frank83628 said:

rich coming from you

Good morning Franky, or should I say,

"Oh no, not you again, with nothing to say on topic"........😬

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Genocide lol , you one of those pathetic Hamas Promoters 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Genocide lol , you one of those pathetic Hamas Promoters 

I don’t know about Hamas promoter, but certainly clueless, like all MAGA folk.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1