Latest developments and discussion of recent events in the Ukraine War

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Pull the other one. That's way more than 5 minutes worth. Are you keeping a file on everyone that you have a problem with? You do know that stalking is against forum rules, don't you?

It was literally 5 minutes' worth of looking at the thread.  Wow, someone doesn't like his words being used against him.  If you don't like the words... don't say them.

They're your words, and I used them in context.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, transam said:

I wasn't talking to you, but folk like you that support a "Hitler" type invader, should really expect some flack, unless you're "a big girls blouse" dribbling on a keyboard, which I suspect..... 🤔

Liar

"Says a Russian stooge"  is aimed at a fellow poster because you have no arguments  AD HOMINEM  

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

11 minutes ago, rabas said:

So it makes no difference to you that Russia chose an area over a public beach at noon to shoot down a Ukrainian missile aimed at a military base elsewhere being used to kill Ukrainian civilians daily?

This kind of 'logic' may be why a few posters get branded as propagandists. They leave out essential facts, as does propaganda. 

Do you sincerely believe Russia chose to shoot down cluster missiles (BANNED missiles) over the beach???  talk about propaganda  lol  

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BobBKK said:

Do you sincerely believe Russia chose to shoot down cluster missiles (BANNED missiles) over the beach???  talk about propaganda  lol  

It certainly didn't worry about it - which government would maintain beaches opened in a war zone that is also an occupied foreign territory ?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, tgw said:

I think it's time to ban people who support the deliberate, targeted murder of civilians as an answer for an unintended collateral damage, as regrettable as it is.

This in addition of supporting the murder of civilians in general.

BobBKK, you are spewing hate speech, as well as Gweiloman does.

We can disagree like gentlemen - the truth is the first casualty of war. No need for insults - thank you have a nice day."

Is hate speech?  wow

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

We can disagree like gentlemen - the truth is the first casualty of war. No need for insults - thank you have a nice day."

Is hate speech?  wow

I meant your hate drivel about the Ukraine war in general, not that specific quote

• Like 1