Latest developments and discussion of recent events in the Ukraine War

23 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

Coud it be that the world is getting tired of Zelensky jetting around the world, spewing nonsense about casualty figures, begging for more money so that his wife can allegedly buy a Bugatti for each and every one of his homes? (Jest, for those that like to report posts and those that lives by links from their “credible” sources).

21 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Another one that got duped by the fake Bugatti story, why does that not surprise me..........:clap2:

Fake Russian Based Sites Promoting Fake News to the US, The Fake Bugatti Purchase

https://aseannow.com/topic/1331412-fake-russian-based-sites-promoting-fake-news-to-the-us-the-fake-bugatti-purchase/

In your haste to score cheap points, you missed the words allegedly and jest.

I confess, it was an intentional bait which you predictably swallowed, hook, line and sinker. Looks like you’re the one that got duped. I’m not surprised at all though.

• Confused 3
  • Agree 1

Its rather a shame that we cannot provide links to Tass, being the pro-Russian propaganda source of information regarding this clusterf**k. Between the twain is reality.

7 hours ago, Paul Catton said:

Its rather a shame that we cannot provide links to Tass, being the pro-Russian propaganda source of information regarding this clusterf**k. Between the twain is reality.

This is a pro-Ukrainian forum. If getting likes are important, then you need to repeat the narrative. On the other hand, if you’re interested in the truth and living in the real world, be prepared to be attacked, insulted, trolled and reported. Also, lots of confused emojis (yes, the other side gets confused rather easily).

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Putin just hates Ukrainian children, that’s why he is ready to spend multimillion hypersonic missile to kill children in center of Kyiev.

No any doubts about that, yeah.

Edited by VBer
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, rabas said:

A better view of the Russian missile that hit the hospital

Why the clouds have changed shape and appearance on the zoom?

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, VBer said:

Why the clouds have changed shape and appearance on the zoom?

The images are from a video of a moving missile. Different frames show its movement.  If you look closely, the right image shows the same clouds but the missile has moved lower by a bit more than its body length. From videos I've seen, this is about 2 frames. 

Never believe Russian propagandists. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, rabas said:

The images are from a video of a moving missile.

I’m pretty sure that it was Russian missile. Just posting more credible evidence will make proof more solid either.

However I’m sure that the children’s hospital was not  the real target. Why would army do that, with what purpose? IMO, it was aiming error, wrong intel, hardware failure - something from this.

Anyway, such terrible event shouldn’t be happening in our world.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, rabas said:

Clarification:

The above video is by the Russian propagandist trying to claim the Russian KH-101 missile is a Patriot missile (scumbag). The below comparison images prove it is the KH-101, which has mid body wings seen in the video. Patriots have no such wings.

image.png.f5dd5d76c034daedb64c6b2029352766.png

image.png.d9fa00cbf90f5121996473021f776076.png

A better view of the Russian missile that hit the hospital

image.png.e851e6a2c667feb9bae282efb935dc5f.png

While I have no wish to argue with you over that, I'm afraid that in an age of AI being able to modify digital images perfectly, I only believe anything taken on old fashioned photo stock, and there isn't much of that around now.

Seems we have moved into an age where nothing we see in media is immune to modification.

There have been enough instances of destroyed missiles ending up in unfortunate places to have a ready explanation, if one believes that a digital image may be erroneous.

However, as I said, I have no wish to get into a dispute over it.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1