Latest developments and discussion of recent events in the Ukraine War

2 hours ago, zmisha said:

This is what was going to happen and  the whole world froze in anticipation. As far as I remember, the Yugoslavia receipt of democratization included  Zelensky`s strikes deep Into Yugoslavia using 3000 tomahawks of similar missiles, F16, and the shocked citizens bringing his leader direct to Hague for trial.
But something unexpected happened when Zelensky visited USA recently. A tough Russian guy Vladimir draw a scary red line and ... everything is cancelled already - no Ukrainian strikes deep Into Russia, no F16 flying in the Russian air, and, subsequently, no trial in The Hague.

Sounds like someone has been listening to Kremlin propagandist and pedo Scott Ritter.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

I’ve been watching the last 2.5 years and learning that there is no path to victory for Ukraine. Constantly short of arms and troops, losing ground every single day, having to depend on foreign mercenaries from Romania, Columbia, Georgia etc, as reported by one poster.

Why is Russia depending on foreign fighters?

Foreigners fighting for Russia include citizens of Cuba, Nepal, Syria, Serbia, Afghanistan, Somalia and Malaysia, not to mention the additions of Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan

38 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Why is Russia depending on foreign fighters?

Foreigners fighting for Russia include citizens of Cuba, Nepal, Syria, Serbia, Afghanistan, Somalia and Malaysia, not to mention the additions of Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan

So it seems like more of the global majority is on Russia’s side than NATO. Quite obvious actually.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

So it seems like more of the global majority is on Russia’s side than NATO. Quite obvious actually.

If that's what you think the global majority is fighting for Russia :cheesy:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

If that's what you think the global majority is fighting for Russia :cheesy:

Actually, I think the global majority doesn’t care either way. This is an European conflict, nothing to do with much of the rest of the world. Not a single satang of my money is being spent on this conflict, thank goodness. On the other hand, all this uncertainty is driving up the prices of some commodities nicely. Wondering if I should take profit now or let it run further.

IMG_0370.thumb.png.deac5ae5d4c0390cf96228f5879d3469.png

2 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

Actually, I think the global majority doesn’t care either way. This is an European conflict, nothing to do with much of the rest of the world. Not a single satang of my money is being spent on this conflict, thank goodness. On the other hand, all this uncertainty is driving up the prices of some commodities nicely. Wondering if I should take profit now or let it run further.

IMG_0370.thumb.png.deac5ae5d4c0390cf96228f5879d3469.png

Here we go again a response that has nothing to do with my post. 

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Sounds like someone has been listening to Kremlin propagandist and pedo Scott Ritter.

You should know more about the job of a spy. Spies are people who say many words that patriotic people in the victim country like very much. But their actions are the opposite of their words and have a devastating effect on the victim.
Scott's main job is to stop Vladimir, our leader, from drawing the red lines that so frighten America. To accomplish this, Scott calms the Russian population and gives them the impression that they can win without using nuclear weapons very quickly. After the population listens to Scott, they do not support President Putin's initiatives to draw new red lines that frighten the West, and the president is forced to wait.
One day you will say to Scott: "Thank you for your service!"

Edited by zmisha
  • Haha 1