Weed Smokers to be Prosecuted

On 5/21/2024 at 9:14 AM, ChaiyaTH said:

I mean, they just finished building the 2nd biggest seed plant in Mukhadan, in the world.

Do you have a source for that please?  (A friend is interested)             :stoner:

On 5/21/2024 at 9:14 AM, ChaiyaTH said:

they just finished building the 2nd biggest seed plant in Mukhadan, in the world. Seeds will be everywhere.

I think it’s about  just Over 100 high end grow ops with more  (but avg )15 rooms per site locally in and around Chaiyaphum city, Chinese and Vietnamese ownership with all products being shipped to Asian markets. There is too much money tied I here for this to go away!

• Like 1

On 5/21/2024 at 6:35 AM, Jingthing said:

No doubt, but if you're a foreigner and you want to buy some if it becomes illegal again, you could easily get snitched on, forced to pay a massive bribe / or sent to jail, then deported. This is an expat forum and we have risks Thais don't. 

Yeah 

Dual or triple bribe pricing by the RPT.

And as with all user busts confiscation of stash for local testing or street resale.

When will governments learn that banning a pleasure drives it underground and into the hands (pockets?) of organised crime. Licencing cafes a la Netherlands model would bring in revenue to the government, but, that would mean the money going into to the wrong pockets.

• Thanks 1