Iranian president, foreign minister killed in tragic helicopter crash

webfact

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

If he is an Iranian citizen your daughter is one too autimatically by law. So why not ask her she should know the reason for the crash. Probably no more suspicious than the Kobe Bryant crash. 

Bye who's law? He has a British passport you made all that up on your own? 

Edited by ChipButty

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Bye who's law? He has a British passport you made all that up on your own? 

Hardly. And I don't reference UK passport any  any dual citizenship, at all, so why bring it up?

When a woman marries an Iranian citizen Iran citizenship is automatically bestowed.

According to Article 987 of the Civil Code of the Islamic Republic of Iran: "Nationality is imposed by marriage upon the wife."   https://en.mfa.ir/portal/viewpage/4008/citizenship

https://www.ecoi.net/de/dokument/1025589.html

https://cadmus.eui.eu/bitstream/handle/1814/68415/RSCAS_GLOBALCIT_CR_2020_13[2].pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

Edited by Captain Monday

11 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Total dogma. He was a head of state. They would have done the same for Putin, Kim, Xi, MBS, and many other serial killers. 

Justifying praising mass murderers cannot be morally correct by any means! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Justifying praising mass murderers cannot be morally correct by any means! 

Look here man,i explained it to you before.

Who is praising mass murderers here?

During a moment of silence you are free to think what you want.

Some could have prayed for his soul others could thank their god for taking him out.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Captain Monday said:

Hardly. And I don't reference UK passport any  any dual citizenship, at all, so why bring it up?

When a woman marries an Iranian citizen Iran citizenship is automatically bestowed.

According to Article 987 of the Civil Code of the Islamic Republic of Iran: "Nationality is imposed by marriage upon the wife."   https://en.mfa.ir/portal/viewpage/4008/citizenship

https://www.ecoi.net/de/dokument/1025589.html

https://cadmus.eui.eu/bitstream/handle/1814/68415/RSCAS_GLOBALCIT_CR_2020_13[2].pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

What does this drivel have to do with the topic?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, jvs said:

Look here man,i explained it to you before.

Who is praising mass murderers here?

During a moment of silence you are free to think what you want.

Some could have prayed for his soul others could thank their god for taking him out.

"Look here man, I explained it to you before"

Do me a big favour and don't explain anything to me in your overly pompous attitude. Try telling the that to the families of the 25,000 he is responsible for murdering, try telling that to the women who are raped and it is them that is killed, try telling that to the women that are caught for not wearing head coverings and are hung. 

He and his regime deserves nothing but scorn, a minutes silence....perleeaase. 🤮🤮

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Aaaaaaawwwww! What a massive loss for human rights, freedom of speech and mankind in general!

Because of people like him, I wish there was a hell for them to burn in for all eternity! 

• Thanks 1

On 5/19/2024 at 11:07 PM, Neeranam said:

Although he was far from a saint, he did a lot of good for the Palestinian cause, he consistently used his platform to voice support for the Palestinian people and their struggle for self-determination. He frequently condemned Israeli actions in the Palestinian territories and advocated for the rights of Palestinians. He also opposed peace agreements with Israel that were perceived as detrimental to  Palestine and didn't address the fundamental issues of Palestinian statehood and sovereignty. He gave moral support to Palestinians, who would otherwise all be dead by now. 

Same thing could be said of Stalin.  He helped the allies in defeating Nazi Germany.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Total dogma. He was a head of state. They would have done the same for Putin, Kim, Xi, MBS, and many other serial killers. 

it's off topic but I wonder what happens when Trump dies. Do they venerate him and lay him in state at the capitol? 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

it's off topic but I wonder what happens when Trump dies. Do they venerate him and lay him in state at the capitol? 

Most likely yes proper decorum will be followed unless he dies in the penitentiary then I doubt it most likely it would be held outside of  offical functions would be my guess

1 minute ago, Tug said:

Most likely yes proper decorum will be followed unless he dies in the penitentiary then I doubt it most likely it would be held outside of  offical functions would be my guess

My guess is death to America protests.

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

My guess is death to America protests.

Sorry I misunderstood your post of when trump kicks the bucket I agree in Iran I’m sure they will celebrate 

Just now, Tug said:

Sorry I misunderstood your post of when trump kicks the bucket I agree in Iran I’m sure they will celebrate 

meanwhile back in the USA they celebrate from the river to the sea. Actually though people mourning Trump would chant USA USA. It would be the people that show up to Genocide Joes coffin that would chant death to America. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

https://www.iranintl.com/en/202405215282

There are many more take your pick.

I have watched a few and i saw nowhere president Biden offered his condolences.

A spokesman for the government did,yes.

All part of normal international politics.

You said "Biden offered his condolences" not true.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Wobblybob said:

"Look here man, I explained it to you before"

Do me a big favour and don't explain anything to me in your overly pompous attitude. Try telling the that to the families of the 25,000 he is responsible for murdering, try telling that to the women who are raped and it is them that is killed, try telling that to the women that are caught for not wearing head coverings and are hung. 

He and his regime deserves nothing but scorn, a minutes silence....perleeaase. 🤮🤮

So you can use a big word!Do you know what" comprehension" means?

4 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

meanwhile back in the USA they celebrate from the river to the sea. Actually though people mourning Trump would chant USA USA. It would be the people that show up to Genocide Joes coffin that would chant death to America. 

Genocide Joe?what on earth are you on about?

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

a reviled leader known as the “Butcher of Tehran"
Allah thought so too and sent him straight to hell.
There was no body to bury it was cremated when the chopper crashed in the weather decreed by Allah.

20240522_125250.jpg

• Agree 1