ICC Seeks Arrest Warrants for Sinwar and Netanyahu Over War Crimes & October 7 Attack

17 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

The Israel bit clipped out for conciseness we all know Hamas are criminals and have been roundly condemend by many.  A truly historic ruling against a western ally.

Israel and Usa are not members of ICC

• Love It 1

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Totally agree, however there will be the usual deniers trying to defend Net.

And then track them back to Putin and the ICC to see if they are indeed hypocrites or truly wish to defend the rules based order but only when it suits them.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog-may-20-2024/

“An institution that is unable to distinguish between the aggressor and the defender, between a democracy that respects human rights and a terrorist organization dedicated to its destruction in the name of the values of extreme Islam and murderous fanaticism constitutes a danger to humanity,” he continues.

“Prosecutor Khan’s decision” denies Israel its right to self-defense and “will be infamously remembered as the turning point where international legal institutions lost their moral compass.”

• Sad 2

16 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Biden should by default be included as being complicit in these alleged war crimes. 

As expected from Biden and the white house. Anything else would make them as guilty as Israel, so this was expected. Just confirmes the west two faced and opereate with double standard. 

The ICC prosecutor’s application for arrest warrants against Israeli leaders is outrageous. And let me be clear: whatever this prosecutor might imply, there is no equivalence — none — between Israel and Hamas.  We will always stand with Israel against threats to its security.  

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2024/05/20/statement-from-president-joe-biden-on-the-warrant-applications-by-the-international-criminal-court/

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/20/2024 at 7:56 PM, rattlesnake said:

Waiting for the pro-Israel posters to call the ICC antisemitic…

Do you think the ICC is antisemitic? 

• Confused 6

24 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The USA and Western Governments will do everything within their power to oppose the arrest warrant , because if Bibi gets arrested , that could set a precedence for the future and Biden himself and other future Western leaders could have warrants issued for their arrests .

I can see the I.C.C prosecutor being removed from his position quite soon 

Criminals look for a sh7t hot lawyer to get off but anyway they don't even recognise the court. So for clarity do you recognise the court and the gravity of the crimes that are being investigated if not then all those who talk about the rule of law and the international rules base order need to keep quiet about the other ICC wanted honcho one V.Putin , because we see your hypocrisy and apologia for abhorrent war crimes. I accept this pre-trial submission in full and without hesitation and hope others do to. No ifs no buts , no whataboutery.

48 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Netenyahu have already pulled the Holocaus card against ICC.

He is totally without shame and by bringing the comparison with the horrors of the Holocaust shows he has zero morals or scruples. Truly the darkest moment in Israeli history where their duly elected PM and defence minister stand accused of extermination and mass starvation of civilians in pursuit of war aims.

Here is Putin's crimes this is far worse.

Mr Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, born on 7 October 1952, President of the Russian Federation, is allegedly responsible for the war crime of unlawful deportation of population (children) and that of unlawful transfer of population (children) from occupied areas of Ukraine to the Russian Federation (under articles 8(2)(a)(vii) and 8(2)(b)(viii) of the Rome Statute). The crimes were allegedly committed in Ukrainian occupied territory at least from 24 February 2022. There are reasonable grounds to believe that Mr Putin bears individual criminal responsibility for the aforementioned crimes, (i) for having committed the acts directly, jointly with others and/or through others (article 25(3)(a) of the Rome Statute), and (ii) for his failure to exercise control properly over civilian and military subordinates who committed the acts, or allowed for their commission, and who were under his effective authority and control, pursuant to superior responsibility (article 28(b) of the Rome Statute).

https://www.icc-cpi.int/news/situation-ukraine-icc-judges-issue-arrest-warrants-against-vladimir-vladimirovich-putin-and

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I am not a Lawyer myself , but I do believe a defence of Israel had to free its hostages will be accepted as a reason for going into Gaza . 

But I doubt that there will be any trial involving Israel, more likely that the ICC will be dissolved and restructured to stop Western leaders being prosecuted again .

Western leaders will stand with Israel on this issue

And there you have it might is right let's not argue about morals anymore just who is winning. I think you're right btw.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Biden does, unsurprisingly.

Biden says ICC move on arrest warrants for Israeli leaders "outrageous"

https://www.reuters.com/world/biden-says-icc-move-arrest-warrants-israeli-leaders-outrageous-2024-05-20/

Publicly!

He’s playing both sides!

The prosecutor’s announcement prompted Biden’s most outspoken remarks in Israel’s support in months, with the president accusing the ICC of drawing a false moral equivalence between the country and Hamas, a militant Islamist group that has run Gaza since 2006.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/may/20/biden-icc-warrant-netanyahu

The evil bias Guardian activists pretending to be journalists cant even bring themselves to say Hamas Terrorist!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1