Video evidence: Thai monk gropes sleeping passenger’s breasts

On 5/23/2024 at 7:13 AM, snoop1130 said:

This is not an isolated case. Almost every week a story makes headlines of badly-behaved monks.

Very many of "the monks" are former criminals seeking refuge in a temple.

On 5/23/2024 at 5:48 PM, worgeordie said:

Could have been high on YaBa , and having a J Arthur Rank with the other hand.

regards Worgeordie

On that assumption its probably fair to assume that this 67 yo was obviously not wearing underwear and was acting in a sensuous and provocative manner. Fair go Worgeordie. Lol

Posted (edited)
On 5/23/2024 at 5:33 PM, brianthainess said:

I find all Monks very creepy.. just saying I try to avoid them at all costs.

No surprise, I mean most are ex criminals and junkies. There is nothing spiritual even about almost all of them. Just shows once again how smart the average Thai is...

Edited by ChaiyaTH

1 minute ago, ChaiyaTH said:

No surprise, I mean most are ex criminals and junkies. There is nothing spiritual even about almost all of them. Just shows once again how smart the average Thai is...

Agree, I also find that of the shoulder 'frock' weird, and the constant adjustment of pulling it back up, and any smile just makes me think they want money. The taking in of young boys and dressing them the same.....some of their rituals are just insane IMO. They don't even cook the free food they have begged for, nor clean up after. A state funded cult to keep the masses controlled. I could go on forever of my personal opinions. 

87469bc598875cbc795d906e0f7fcc70_w200.gif.29793d0b64eadcfc85358d5004ca8bde.gif  He seems to be enjoying himself.