Hamas Plots Attacks on Israeli Embassy and U.S. Military Base in Germany

47 minutes ago, connda said:

Yes - there ya go.  All those women and children terrorists need to be slaughtered, and every last one of the 1 million Gazans who haven't been neutralized are all terrorists.  Just ask Benny Gantz.
If 1 Israeli is killed, then kill 30 Gaza civilians.  That will show Palestinian women and children to stop their civilian terrorism.  And all those terrorist children - kill them all I say, even the one's in diapers!  And blow their schools up too to stop terrorist education.  That's the ticket.  Lindsey Grahams got the best idea.  Just nuke all the sub-human civilian Palestinian terrorists in Gaza and let God sort them out.  Or maybe just gas them all then incinerate them.  Nah - nukes do the same thing but with less hassle.

How's that work for you Mike? Sound about right?

Your vehement hatred will destroy and consume you; it has already eaten into your head; the sad irony of course, is that it will not affect anyone else …. only you ¯\_()_/¯

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

This is the most despicably appalling antisemitic comment I have ever seen on this forum; you seem to have lost all control of yourself, and would appear to be in need of some help to control your hatred.

Ah - if you are Anti-genocide, if you are appalled by the slaughter of Palestinian civilians - especially women, children, and babies with no ties to the military branch of the Hamas insurgency -  real, true, ethnic Semitic Palestinians who can trace their ancestry in the land claimed by European Jews in 1948, back hundreds if not a thousand or more years...yes if you are aghast at the leveling of Gaza with 2000 lbs bombs making Gaza uninhabitable, if you are  astonished by the purposeful blowing-up of mosques, universities, schools and civilian government buildings as well as the bombing of Palestinian tent cities in makeshift refugee camps, if you are shocked by the utter inhumanity of the siege starvation and the cutting off of water supplies to the Palestinian civilian population as collective punishment, if you are stunned by the killing of Palestinian civilians at a rate of tens of Palestinian lives for each Israeli live lost in the October 7th Hamas insurgency, if you dare to criticize the Israeli government for it barbaric ethnic cleansing campaign in Gaza - then you are a "Anti-Semite!"

And lets not even talk about what is happening to Palestinians in the West Bank since Oct 7th.
Then you'd be an Anti-Semite X 2. 

Well, in that case I'm in good company as about 134 countries out of the 193 in the UN voted for Palestine to join the UN, with more countries supporting the ICJ's "Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide in the Gaza Strip," with many of those countries breaking off diplomatic relations with the Israeli government in response to the genocide of Palestinian civilians, and now openly recognizing Palestine as a sovereign nation - yes, I'm in good company as people like yourself will infer that the majority of the world's population who are shocked by the wanton killing and starvation of Palestinian civilians by the IDF and the Israeli government are all - "Anti-Semitic."  

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Your vehement hatred will destroy and consume you

I have no "vehement hatred" of anyone.  You project your own "vehement hatred" of Palestinians Arabs and Christians on to me.

No - I'm pro-humanity.  And I'm anti-genocide as genocide is a crime against humanity.  And the genocide needs to stop - now!  The International Court of Justice has called for the immediate ending of the killing, the withdrawal of the IDF, and and opening of the Gaza borders.  That's not hatred. That's compassion.  If you believe that the calls for the end of genocide of the Palestinian civilian population is "vehement hatred?"  Well - then only God can help you, as you have lost your moral compass as well as your humanity.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, connda said:

I have no "vehement hatred" of anyone.  You project your own "vehement hatred" of Palestinians Arabs and Christians on to me.

No - I'm pro-humanity.  And I'm anti-genocide as genocide is a crime against humanity.  And the genocide needs to stop - now!  The International Court of Justice has called for the immediate ending of the killing, the withdrawal of the IDF, and and opening of the Gaza borders.  That's not hatred. That's compassion.  If you believe that the calls for the end of genocide of the Palestinian civilian population is "vehement hatred?"  Well - then only God can help you, as you have lost your moral compass as well as your humanity.

Who is pro genocide here? When was genocide found to be confirmed or even plausible?

"The International Court of Justice has called for the immediate ending of the killing, the withdrawal of the IDF, and and opening of the Gaza borders"

Are you sure it was not regards Rafah only? Did they also order Hamas to release all the hostages immediately? Was there some ambiguity in their order to stop the Rafah offensive?

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

The religion of peace, tolerance, and integration strikes again; the usual fanboys on this forum will soon be excusing this cancer on the world.

12 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

This is the most despicably appalling antisemitic comment I have ever seen on this forum; you seem to have lost all control of yourself, and would appear to be in need of some help to control your hatred.

As I said - you yourself are filled with hatred of the global Muslim population which you refer to as a "cancer on the world" .  Perhaps you should work on your own hatred of Muslims before projecting "hatred" on to those with whom you disagree.

I harbor no hatred for any race, ethnicity, or religion. It's sort of antithetical for a Buddhist such as myself to hate other sentient beings.  But, I support global efforts to end war as well as to end the genocidal killing and murder of any civilian population regardless of who is doing that genocidal killing, why they are doing it, or where they are doing it - globally.

15 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

If Hamas would come out and fight , fight man to man with the IDF , stop hiding amongst the civilians , then there would be no civilian casualties at all 

Clearly, you're in the running for the General George Custer Award.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

If an army or fighting group mingles with civilians , they themselves are to blame if civilians get injured or killed 

• Agree 2

On 5/28/2024 at 8:19 AM, Albaby said:

They never assimilate.Pack them all up and send them all home. 

Silly. And ignores the reality and facts. Just that usual hater post. Disgusting!!!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, transam said:

Your team uses civilians as shields, live underground like rats.......:coffee1:

More making-it-personal nonsense. I guess that's why you don't recognize nonsense like this

image.png.3a61829afe09aafb6ff45f60b170cea4.png

for what it is:

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

If an army or fighting group mingles with civilians , they themselves are to blame if civilians get injured or killed 

What's that got to do with the alternative military strategy you suggest?

And, no, international law doesn't give unlimited license to use whatever tactics a military force adopts against an enemy embedded in the local populace.

18 minutes ago, placeholder said:

And, no, international law doesn't give unlimited license to use whatever tactics a military force adopts against an enemy embedded in the local populace.

What actually is that International  law that you are referring to ?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Would you like to explain exactly why it’s not a realistic scenario?

On 5/31/2024 at 8:40 PM, connda said:

Yes - there ya go.  All those women and children terrorists need to be slaughtered, and every last one of the 1 million Gazans who haven't been neutralized are all terrorists.  Just ask Benny Gantz.
If 1 Israeli is killed, then kill 30 Gaza civilians.  That will show Palestinian women and children to stop their civilian terrorism.  And all those terrorist children - kill them all I say, even the one's in diapers!  And blow their schools up too to stop terrorist education.  That's the ticket.  Lindsey Grahams got the best idea.  Just nuke all the sub-human civilian Palestinian terrorists in Gaza and let God sort them out.  Or maybe just gas them all then incinerate them.  Nah - nukes do the same thing but with less hassle.

How's that work for you Mike? Sound about right?

So sad…that Israelis and the US government for that matter see Palestinian lives as not important.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

So sad…that Israelis and the US government for that matter see Palestinian lives as not important.

That is just your anti-Jew opinion......🤔

Oh, the IDF have just found a very long tunnel that was used to bring in Hamas weapons, now all destroyed, getting nearer to a new beginning for everyone...:intheclub:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1