Trans Men Experiencing Postmenopausal Symptoms in Their 20s Due to Testosterone Treatment

It's sad. You can think you're a man all you want, but the body, organs, hormones, etc. are all female.  The dysphoria that these people experience is not being treated correctly, IMHO.  They should be affirming their biology, treating their minds and not trying to replumb the system.

That's my 2 cents.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Oops. Seems that interfering with the natural order has unintended consequences.

Did anyone seriously think it was OK to mess around with a body by the use of drugs and not have problems?

Nature gave us a reasonably well functioning biological transport machine, within a certain time frame, but trying to modify it by artificial means was never going to work out well.

This story is only the top of the Iceberg.
Several stories about failed use of drugs and failed sex changing surgery are rising up like mushrooms.
Interfering with Nature is not a good choice.

Poor, poor babies. One's heart just bleeds for them.

I guess nobody ever explained to them that life can be quite complicated when you make the decision to change the gender you were given at birth. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Given this is a Thailand forum, and Thailand is filled with lady boys, there is a disconnect between the posts here and actual reality.

Now that I have reminded the guys here, I am sure that some will secretly engage in active investigation of this medical issue.

It's  a good thing children get to decide on their medical treatment, as they know best for themselves :coffee1:

What are docs & big pharma suppose to do, turn down money make opportunities ... I think not :coffee1:

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

It's sad. You can think you're a man all you want, but the body, organs, hormones, etc. are all female.  The dysphoria that these people experience is not being treated correctly, IMHO.  They should be affirming their biology, treating their minds and not trying to replumb the system.

That's my 2 cents.

Back in the old day ....a good slap in the head from MOM would fix just about anything !

• Like 1

I take hormones to lower testosterone and I have serious side effects, sweating etc many times a day. Prostate cancer is my issue which would not be the problem for the people mentioned in this piece.

20 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Given this is a Thailand forum, and Thailand is filled with lady boys, there is a disconnect between the posts here and actual reality.

Now that I have reminded the guys here, I am sure that some will secretly engage in active investigation of this medical issue.

What is the disconnect? 

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I made a mistake, I assumed the story was about lady boys, not Tomboys.

Nevermind.

No, you made up some nonsense and can't back it up when you got called on it, you do that a lot. 

• Confused 1

On 5/29/2024 at 12:44 AM, Confuscious said:

This story is only the top of the Iceberg.
Several stories about failed use of drugs and failed sex changing surgery are rising up like mushrooms.
Interfering with Nature is not a good choice.

I once read a blog by a M to F trans person. It wasn't a smooth path by any means, and once there had some unexpected problems.

One of the unexpected problems was the unwanted attention by males that wanted to date "her" because they thought "she" still had a penis.

Anyway, seems big pharama is being rather naughty pursuing profits by selling the myth that if we just take some of their potions everything in our lives will be just peachy.

"want your kids to never grow up? use some of these puberty blockers" " having a bit of pain? Oh dear have some of this highly addictive painkiller and you won't have to worry about a thing evermore" "you prefer to be the opposite gender? Just take these pills and everything will be just marvellous".