Thai Man Appeals for Help Repatriating Overstaying Russian Family

webfact

2 hours ago, AreYouGerman said:

Ehm. Are you saying Crimea isn't part of the Ukraine and should not be invaded by the Ukraine to take it back? Well. That's what Hitler did. Danzig was German and was occupied the same way you think Crimea is occupied.

Simple question: Should the Ukraine take back Crimea? If yes, then you support Hitler taking Danzig.

Also, which war started and by whom?

Were your ancestors in the SS ? 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, soalbundy said:

America has never been shy of war mongering

America was quite shy of about war mongering, prior to WW2.

4 hours ago, soalbundy said:

I agree, I can't understand why Russians should carry the mark of Cain

I agree that we shouldn't hold individual Russians responsible for what is going on in their country.  On a personal level, I make no assumptions when I meet a Russian.

However, I don't think that means we need to invite them into our country at this time.  Not persecuting them is one thing and national security is another.

• Agree 1

Just now, QuantumQuandry said:

America was quite shy of about war mongering, prior to WW2.

I agree that we shouldn't hold individual Russians responsible for what is going on in their country.  On a personal level, I make no assumptions when I meet a Russian.

However, I don't think that means we need to invite them into our country at this time.  Not persecuting them is one thing and national security is another.

Really, the UK had no trouble letting in oligarchs, who were/are part of the problem and no doubt still have contact to Putin, if they bought mansions in knightsbridge but crush the poor engineer, just a question of money.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, soalbundy said:

Really, the UK had no trouble letting in oligarchs, who were/are part of the problem and no doubt still have contact to Putin, if they bought mansions in knightsbridge but crush the poor engineer, just a question of money.

Yes...and I would prefer that not to happen.

• Like 1

‘After the legal formalities, both the father and children are expected to be deported back to Russia, concluding a poignant chapter in their lives far from home.’

the report says that all of them to be deported back to Russia after legal formalities… meaning the father got to leave Thailand with his kids altogether or the kids go back first and the father join them after detention period over.? Could be years ! 

7 hours ago, Northstar1 said:

Close the borders for all Russians!

send them back, and him to the front line.

or they can revolt and end this mess!

it’s THEIR government that THEY elected and are responsible for!

Ahhh come on, Vladimir’s only served 20 years +- as president which means he was elected to 5 terms through the most honest and fair Russian electoral processes. The only way the Russian people can get rid of Putin is if the Russian Oligarchs want him gone. There is a slight possibility of that happening if Putin keeps loosing in Ukraine and the Oligarch get tired of paying for the war. There also is a slight chance or possibility that Putin will start bumping off a few of the Oligarchs first to make a point … 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, Terry Juhlin said:

Ahhh come on, Vladimir’s only served 20 years +- as president which means he was elected to 5 terms through the most honest and fair Russian electoral processes. The only way the Russian people can get rid of Putin is if the Russian Oligarchs want him gone. There is a slight possibility of that happening if Putin keeps loosing in Ukraine and the Oligarch get tired of paying for the war. There also is a slight chance or possibility that Putin will start bumping off a few of the Oligarchs first to make a point … 

Okay, but why would Russians be against Putin? Because they made being homo illegal? Don't think so! They just expressed their total support for him in the recent election. 88%.

Angela Merkel was 16 years chancellor of Germany and nobody even voted her (impossible to vote directly).

Somehow these real leaders are responsible for what they are doing while in 'real democracies' nobody is responsible for anything and they just get replaced to continue their fight against their own citizens.

frtg.png.2552f3dfee884c909a9b8fb1cbc8d537.png

Edited by AreYouGerman
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

We are likely going to see a lot more of this as Thailand flings open the doors to all comers. Makes me think overstay is really not that big a concern for Thailand authorities. Reality is sometimes stranger than fiction.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, AreYouGerman said:

Close the borders for all Ukrainians!

send them back, and then to the front line.

it’s THEIR government that THEY CAN'T elect and are STILL responsible for!

This is pathetic AfD brownshirt sewage.

Edit: AS are all the following posts I've flown over because I can't be bothered to waste my life on such twaddle.

To many of your sorts hiding in LOS as well.

Edited by BusyB
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, BusyB said:

This is pathetic AfD brownshirt sewage.

Are you talking about this German democratic political party that a democracy like Germany must fight against to protect democracy? 😂

No, no. I am against democracies. For God, King and Country!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Northstar1 said:

ah, is it now? just like Thailand elected Prayut and Sreetha?

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

Are you talking about this German democratic political party that a democracy like Germany must fight against to protect democracy? 😂

No, no. I am against democracies. For God, King and Country!

So Reichsburger/SovCit dupe.

Like I said, can't be bothered.

Edited by BusyB
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, BusyB said:

So Reichsburger/SovCit dupe.

Like I said, can't be bothered.

You can't be bothered but have to find something to box me in? Let me help you, though, as you seem to not get it right!

I am a Reactionary Christian Nationalist.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, AreYouGerman said:

You can't be bothered but have to find something to box me in? Let me help you, though, as you seem to not get it right!

I am a Reactionary Christian Nationalist.

Boooring ...

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Northstar1 said:

Close the borders for all Russians!

send them back, and him to the front line.

You are clearly not aware of how elections work in Russia. Nor do you have the slightest idea why Russia is at war with Ukraine. Look into that first before you post comments.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Ok, the man is desperate and totally confused or the story is bs.

Took his 2 daughters, as afraid they were alone in Russia, when fighting.

Now he wants them back to Russia ALONE, as he would/could stay in prison in Thailand?

"In an emotional plea, he mentioned he was ready to face legal consequences for overstaying his visa, as long as his children could return to Russia safely."

So to whom then, as he first took them out? There is nobody to take care of them. Weird.

Wish him strength in a solution. 

4 hours ago, Cabradelmar said:

We are likely going to see a lot more of this as Thailand flings open the doors to all comers. Makes me think overstay is really not that big a concern for Thailand authorities. Reality is sometimes stranger than fiction.

Not only have the visa rules been adjusted but all overstayers will receive 2000 baht, a wai , and be sent home.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Jingthing said:

But they don't actually have real elections there.

This case is sad.

There are so many Russians that are between a rock and a hard place.

But ultimately the most sympathy should be towards Ukrainians. 

What is sad about it? He is a draft dodger. right or wrong the reasons for being drafted he must adhere to his countries whims or leave the country and become citizen in the other country. Running away did not solve his problem.. Now he is poor and asking for others to support them. Why come to Thailand where he can not work and needs visas quarterly to even remain in the country? He chose this situation so why help him? I feel really bad his family followed his poor advice to come to Thailand but I also think there is more to why he chose Thailand instead of another country that would accept him and allow him to easily obtain work. But that feeling would not make me sympathize with them enough to send money to help. They knew what would happen when they came here. Now it is time to pay the piper. 

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, Polaky said:

Not only have the visa rules been adjusted but all overstayers will receive 2000 baht, a wai , and be sent home.

With a complimentary one time 1 yr entry stamp to ease their suffering (renewable of course)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, VBer said:

You said this based on what information?

read the article... maybe you will see it

Here... it is not the same word but has the same results. Drafted to join the army 

The Russian man, tearfully explaining to authorities, said he came to Thailand two years ago to avoid conscription into the Russian-Ukrainian conflict

Edited by thesetat
to help someone who does not understand the article written

14 hours ago, AreYouGerman said:

Close the borders for all Ukrainians!

send them back, and then to the front line.

it’s THEIR government that THEY CAN'T elect and are STILL responsible for!

Yes Adolf.