Agriculture Minister Denies Knowledge Amid Swinging Club Scandal

webfact

15 minutes ago, 2baht said:

He doesn't seem to be able to help himself, fake degrees, heroin conviction and jail time, name changes and now these accusations, definitely  Prime Minister material!

to be fair this time none of them have done anything wrong......unless he brought the party favors :)

5 minutes ago, stoner said:

to be fair this time none of them have done anything wrong......unless he brought the party favors 🙂

Roll another one, stoner!

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, 2baht said:

He doesn't seem to be able to help himself, fake degrees, heroin conviction and jail time, name changes and now these accusations, definitely  Prime Minister material!

Yes, he does seem to attract a lot of dirt - and it sticks to him.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Tropicalevo said:

Yes, he does seem to attract a lot of dirt - and it sticks to him.

He jumps into a toilet and comes up smelling like roses!

2 minutes ago, 2baht said:

He jumps into a toilet and comes up smelling like roses!

smelling like s h 1 t is more like it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

The club comprises diverse members including government officials, high-ranking soldiers, police officers, business owners, and individuals involved in illicit activities. Since the scandal broke, all members have left the club for safety reasons.

Ooooh errr missus.

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Thamanat firmly denied any knowledge of the club or the complaint. He also openly admitted to being unfamiliar with the concept of "swinging," even requesting reporters to explain the term to him.

Bless him, butter wouldn't melt.

• Haha 1

Let me see if I have this straight. 

A man starts an underground swingers' club, and is perfectly fine with members having sex with his wife, as long as he's allowed to watch. But now one of these hand-picked members starts getting a bit too friendly with the wife, and sometimes the founder is just too busy to watch their couplings (who has time? Am I right?). 

So now that the vibe of the swinging club has been totally messed up, he takes the only logical next step: he complains to the member's boss. Yes, complains that the member wasn't, well, using his member in a nice way. Because that's what you do when you run an underground sex club 🤔

I thought the first rule of Swing Club is that you don't talk about Swing Club?

• Haha 2

Schwing! :thumbsup:

((slang, US) An exclamation of excitement or appreciation for the female form; insinuating the act of a male achieving an erection. She's a babe! Schwing! Wiktionary.)

• Haha 1

Hold on. A government minister misbehaving and a using his power? Never. 

You need to see me. I am a big honcho. I am powerful and rich. I will lavish you with gifts and cash. Does A do that? Of course not. And so? Come on. Let's have some fun. 

"Thamanat firmly denied any knowledge of the club or the complaint. He also openly admitted to being unfamiliar with the concept of "swinging," even requesting reporters to explain the term to him."

Yeah yeah ...