Trump found guilty of 34 counts of falsifying business records

webfact

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Your the one who called Trump an incompetant moron. How is the point that he is richer and more succesful than you meaningless? 

Are you saying there arent videos of say, Hillary Clinton calling the election, "stolen".?

Illegitimate President. THose words sound familiar.

Theres hope for you, try not to let the illness override your ability to think critically.

Fact. It's Trump who claimed the 2016 election was rigged, not Hillary. She never claimed the count was not right. Trump did! 😀

Think critically! Lol!

Edit. 

The only thing Trump competent at was show business. He wasted his heritage on his other businesses. 

Edited by candide
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Born in Hawaii. Father a highly decorated vet. Masters degree from University of Southern California. Stop trolling

Yet you remain ignorant of concepts such as "guilt" vs "liability" and issues about Dobbs, McDonals and Heller.

Adieu.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, candide said:

Of course I have! 😀

Trump claims millions voted illegally in presidential poll

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38126438

Report: Trump commission did not find widespread voter fraud

https://apnews.com/article/f5f6a73b2af546ee97816bb35e82c18d

About your other question which also shows you are short of argument. Didn't you notice my nickname was not written in English language?

Nor is mine. So whats the point.

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, candide said:

Fact. It's Trump who claimed the 2016 election was rigged, not Hillary. She never claimed the count was not right. Trump did! 😀

Think critically! Lol!

Edit. 

The only thing Trump competent at was show business. He wasted his heritage on his other businesses. 

Are you talking about convicted felon Trump?

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

I bet you got a reputable source for you tu quoque. By the way, you a Yank?

'quoque'? Do you mean the Latin quoque?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, candide said:

Think critically! Lol!

Edit. 

OK, well thats fine. Your first language isnt English and you have no understanding of Anglo Saxon jurisprudence or how American politics work or the issues involved and you dont live in a place like Mar a Largo so your opinion as to anyhting in this thread is suspect.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

And yours irrelevant. Chump is finished, get over it and stop promoting Felons.

No need for me to get over anything little fella. My life doesn't fall and rise on Donald Trump, just on his policies and I'm voting for policies, not a person. Plus, in terms of personal safety, I believe that my safety and the safety of my family would be best protected by anyone other than a democrat, especially the slavering left wing law abusing mob that runs the Democratic party these days.

• Sad 2
  • Agree 2

11 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

OK, well thats fine. Your first language isnt English and you have no understanding of Anglo Saxon jurisprudence or how American politics work or the issues involved and you dont live in a place like Mar a Largo so your opinion as to anyhting in this thread is suspect.

Yet I am able to prove you wrong. That's not a compliment for you! 

Short of argument again?

I have an international experience so I am not without any such knowledge. Anyway  my life is not a thread topic.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Nor is mine. So whats the point.

The point is that you asked me to provide sources showing that Trump claimed the 2016 election was fraudulent, and I provided them.

Trump made that claim, Hillary didn't make that claim. That's fact.

Edited by candide
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Yet you remain ignorant of concepts such as "guilt" vs "liability" and issues about Dobbs, McDonals and Heller.

Adieu.

You still haven't explained McDonals...or whoever

Definitely not ignorant of guilt vs liability. And am not nasty to others. Well, most.  😆

36 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

No need for me to get over anything little fella. My life doesn't fall and rise on Donald Trump, just on his policies and I'm voting for policies, not a person. Plus, in terms of personal safety, I believe that my safety and the safety of my family would be best protected by anyone other than a democrat, especially the slavering left wing law abusing mob that runs the Democratic party these days.

Whenever these "little fellas" - like the one quoted above - throw out an accusation, it usually boomerangs back as a confession (or simply "Pot calling the kettle black!") 

Another endearing trait commonly found among "the slavering right wing law abusing mob that runs the Republican party these days...."

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, candide said:

The point is that you asked me to provide sources showing that Trump claimed the 2016 election was fraudulent, and I provided them.

Trump made that claim, Hillary didn't make that claim. That's fact.

That would be convicted felon Trump.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Nov 5th ,it comes down to who can win over the Swing voters , who wins the propaganda war.

bidens job approval@ 38.5% ,border chaos (millions of illegal border crossings), cost of living in America (food & gasoline) and world crisis( two wars).

vs

A New York Dem convicted felon ,on appeal ,

who was Potus ,who did a good job despite the weaponization of his detractors (Washington establishment),using Msm and government agencies to malign his administration.

I love that country that Trump wants to save from the 38.5 % who approve of biden.

methinks

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, watthong said:

Pot calling the kettle black (always one of the most endearing traits of the MAGA crowd.)

Thanks. now we can really see who is totally "whacked out" - and how.

(No need to click on those links, unless you want to be totally "whacked out!"

- their headline say it all.)

isn't snopes like a verified fact checker kind of place though ? 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Then the press are lying again... 🙄

It sounds like you are copying @Yellowtail:

Demand to have the charges against Trump explained to you.

If nobody explains them, claim this means that Trump is innocent.

If somebody explains the charges, forget the next day, and demand that someone explain the charges to you.

Groundhog Day Trolling.

@Yellowtail did that almost every day during the trial. I told him that his trolling was pointless, because everyone would forget about it once the verdict was announced.

But .... @Yellowtail belongs to the troll school that teaches that "winning" every day is important, even if the win is later forgotten. 

IMHO, the wins don't matter now that Trump has been convicted.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, cjinchiangrai said:

And yours irrelevant. Chump is finished, get over it and stop promoting Felons.

Au contraire, most people will internalize the conviction by November. Look what happened with the Access Hollywood tape after 30 days.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

biden is asked about Trumps comment of being a political prisoner as he walks away from the podium, stops , turns & grins.

IMG_2744.jpeg.cf340977011bd74c74d9fb8f336cdcaa.jpeg

photo from the source
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-mocked-disturbing-smile-after-ignoring-question-about-trump-being-political-prisoner

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-mocked-disturbing-smile-after-ignoring-question-about-trump-being-political-prisoner

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1