Trump found guilty of 34 counts of falsifying business records

webfact

3 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

yeah, thanks for reminding me to add the sarcasm emoji next time, i forgot some people have poles so far up their arses when it comes to Trump threads 

Sure it was sarcasm.

4 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Trump now raise over $70 million of 'small donations' since convicted, with zero effort ... :cheesy:

Just saw a news-blip, and biden only raised $25 million, at a major event, this week, with two ex-presidents speaking on his behalf ... :cheesy:

well, at least 2 people were able to speak that day, 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

well, at least 2 people were able to speak that day, 

Fabulous, you should send that to Gutfeld LOL

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

There are states that do not allow felons on the ballot.

I would hope that this issue will be resolved before the election, so that voters can reject Trump.

Dang. Every time I pledge not to address the foreigners or TDS gang, something so absolutely blatantly moronic like the above pops up.

The Trump derangement is so bad that even the US Constitution is ignored. 

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

No felon there. Please tell me I dont have to explain how the US system works.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Dang. Every time I pledge not to address the foreigners or TDS gang, something so absolutely blatantly moronic like the above pops up.

The Trump derangement is so bad that even the US Constitution is ignored. 

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

No felon there. Please tell me I dont have to explain how the US system works.

I agree with you. Individual states cannot impose their rules on a Federal election.

5 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Fair call! At least his son served and he never called veterans losers

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/john-kelly-confirms-trump-privately-disparaged-us-service-members-vete-rcna118543

John Kelly confirms Trump privately disparaged U.S. service members and veterans

Trump called fallen soldiers "suckers” and "losers" during his presidency, according to a 2020 report in The Atlantic.

so  YES, Biden also dodged the draft? thanks for clarifying. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You live deep in the pit of conspiracy theories.

Nobody has ever found any criming by Biden. 

Another “Masters” that can’t read or comprehend basic English.

Re read my post.  It should become clear what I said.

If not, time for adult night school.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Fair call! At least his son served and he never called veterans losers

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/john-kelly-confirms-trump-privately-disparaged-us-service-members-vete-rcna118543

John Kelly confirms Trump privately disparaged U.S. service members and veterans

Trump called fallen soldiers "suckers” and "losers" during his presidency, according to a 2020 report in The Atlantic.

said 'privately'..... so no video evidence of that exchange whatsoever?... however watch the video in your link, the whole 6.40 minutes (6 minutes more than biden can do).. go on, i dare you!! it dispels your accusations...when will you wake up to the fact you are being lied to daily by the lying msm and their edited articles and clips...is it an age thing? you don't believe things can be faked? i expect you believe the moon landing footage too... a lost cause!

Edited by frank83628
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

because he is part of the establishment’s  'untouchables 

You can better establish your credibility by posting some crimes for which Biden has escaped justice.

Otherwise, your point that Biden has never been indicted could also indicate that he hasn't committed any crimes.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The Trump fans here cannot even see your post. They don't have any talking points, so they will just ignore it.

Here's a link that legitimately bypasses the firewall so they can't claim the Rolling Stone article wasn't accessible.

https://archive.ph/GAdZv

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Here's a link that legitimately bypasses the firewall so they can't claim the Rolling Stone article wasn't accessible.

https://archive.ph/GAdZv

It does bring to mind that questioned once posed by Groucho Marx: "Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?" Does this mean Trump is a Marxist? Oh no....

Edited by placeholder

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

yeah, thanks for reminding me to add the sarcasm emoji next time, i forgot some people have poles so far up their arses when it comes to Trump threads 

Right back at ya

so  YES, Biden also dodged the draft? thanks for clarifying. 

And his son proudly served and he never called veterans losers. Stunning you support a man like that.

Reported by John Kelly. An exceptional military man

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

Another “Masters” that can’t read or comprehend basic English.

Re read my post.  It should become clear what I said.

If not, time for adult night school.

Adult school might help you. But I doubt it

• Agree 1

if the speech started at noon, went of for what, 30, 40,50 minutes? then how can these tweets (removed from the net)be 187 minutes later?

will you admit you are wrong, or incorrect,  or spreading misinformation, or down right lying? pick any one you feel is appropriate, because it is one of them.

Screenshot 2024-06-04 at 21.22.36.pngchange your log in to fraudker 88

BWAHAHA! FAKE! The time is fake!

The second Tweet was sent at 8:38pm, not 2:38 pm, according to the official Trump account. 

I stopped checking after that! 😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, firemans35 said:

I've been watching a well know American law expert on tv who was following the trial, he said the judge nor the prosecution couldn't define or accurately articulate what crime was committed. 

That talking point was obviated during the closing arguments.

You Trump fans get your talking points from Trump, but he was sleeping during the trial, so he had no idea what was going on.

If you really want to know the specific charges, I will post them, but I suspect you don't care, you just need to feed your frustration about your Dear Leader being a felon.

• Thanks 2