Trump found guilty of 34 counts of falsifying business records

webfact

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

I think the combination of people coming to terms with "convicted felon", the chance he will be convicted of yet more, plus RFK,Jr, is going to swing the election in favor of Biden.

Biden won't lose any votes to RFK, Jr. He'll siphon off the felon. Biden will end with a plurality, rather than a majority, and for 4 years we'll have to listen to the far right saying "How is <50% a mandate?" (forgetting the felon never had a majority, except in the EC)

This is really the last shot the felon has of NOT dying behind bars. If he loses, the other indictments come to trial, and those are slam dunks, especially the stolen documents case. Prison will be unavoidable, and no matter the sentence, he will not survive it. Take away his control and his megaphone, he will die.

That ^ will make him especially desperate. Obviously he will show up at the Inauguration win or lose. He will also foment another insurrection when VP Harris is in the Capitol to certify the vote. I'm willing to bet he will even call for civil war.

He's attacking Biden, the DoJ, the jurors, Judge Merchan, etc. now, but as summer fades and his poll numbers show him losing supporters to RFK, Jr., he will direct most of his attacks against RFK, Jr.

If late October comes and all the polls really look like he'll lose, he'll start his civil war calls then. It's going to be an ugly Autumn in America.

That could be true. I still think voter turnout will be lower than in 2020. Despite all the talk about this being an essential election for American democracy. I think people are tired of that argument, however correct it might be.

Biden is an uninspiring candidate, basically forced upon Americans. I don't think they like that, just like they don't like the economic circumstances they're in. And Biden will lose votes due to his abhorrent Israel Gaza policies.

I'm not optimistic.

I also sense complacency from Biden's surrogates that appear on cable tv news 

Edited by Presto
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Politico?  The faux news equivalent of Fox.

So tell us in your own words about this article?  Whose voting rights had been  

taken away during the past 9 years by the Supreme Court ???  

Mine hasn’t, yours hasn’t nor has any other US Citizen.

If I’m wrong, please inform us which US citizens has had their voting rights stripped by the Supreme Court?

All new news to me!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Politico?  The faux news equivalent of Fox.

So tell us in your own words about this article?  Whose voting rights had been  

taken away during the past 9 years by the Supreme Court ???  

Mine hasn’t, yours hasn’t nor has any other US Citizen.

If I’m wrong, please inform us which US citizens has had their voting rights stripped by the Supreme Court?

All new news to me!

The classic is gerrymandering so that minorities receive lesser congressional representation.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Did you see the Montage where all the Babbling left-wing Talking Heads all kept saying convicted felon? Was very well done. They think that makes a difference to anybody. It's like the magic words in their mantra.

Noo noo noo noo. some of us refrain from doing that, out of respect for Trump being a "man of many convictions..." 
btw, I heard you also got new "magic word for your mantra" -
Is it "TDS," (as in Tump-Dump-Shlt) or something like that?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by watthong
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Q Anon? Come on, man. Haven't heard about that for years. The rest of your sleep inducing diatribe is yet more regurgitation. With a few edits I could craft the same unhinged lunacy about the Democrats- calling Trump an illegitimate president, cheering on mobs who destroyed thousands of businesses and assaulted thousands of police in the 2020 riots, etc... but what good would it do?

It shows one of the most basic divides in American politics. Those on the right generally think those on the left are wrong. Those on the left generally think those on the right are evil. 

Look at his rallies. Q t-shirts, Q banners, vendors all around the event selling Q paraphrenalia. There was even one visitor here quoting "Q's 34th pronouncement" and linking that to 34 felony convictions, etc., deep down the rabbit hole.

Recent polls---you can summon them---indicate 23% of Americans are "Q". All of them are with him, and he has even stated his agreement with some of the Q drivel (though I doubt he believes them).

One can never underestimate the idiocy of the average person. A similar number of Americans (~23%) believe the sun revolves around the Earth. It's 2024. Copernicus has been dead for almost 500 years.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/02/14/277058739/1-in-4-americans-think-the-sun-goes-around-the-earth-survey-says

As I noted (perhaps you fell asleep) a MAJORITY of his supporters still believe the election was stolen. A similar MAJORITY agree the 6 Jan 21 "hostages" should be pardoned. (We should do a poll on this site.)

Maybe my warnings put you to sleep. Go back 10 years, before the felon came down the escalator. If anyone had said that a sitting President would foment a violent attack on the US Capitol, EVERYONE would have laughed or fallen asleep.

It happened.

Edited by Walker88
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

It looks like the guilty verdict has caused @Yellowtail to abandon ship.

I guess we aren't going to see any "what were the charges?" posts for a while.

So, the guilty verdict clearly had an impact here.

I heard on the grapevine he has checked in a local TDS venue (an IBIS-like MAGA-run hospitality chain just gone into services the Monday post-convict.) 
Already complaints have been filed of him running around asking, what else, "where are the (usb) chargers?"

Edited by watthong
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Yagoda said:

I had pledged not to waste bandwidth on you, but like my pledge to not do girls with fake boobs on Fridays, I cant resist.

Dude. The best illustration of the suspect nature of everything you have said here is your calling independent voters "the largest political party".

As I have said previously, you know knothing about US politics

Now go babblefroth your TDS nonsense into the ether.

Show a link proving me wrong :coffee1:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, G_Money said:

Check out the liberal nutters during the summer of love.  Nutters on the both sides.

If you can’t grasp that fact then your claimed Masters Degree from USC  is worthless.

Deflection. Typical

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Politico wasn't sued for 787 million for spreading lies. Tucker was fired for that.

You'll never know the truth only reading Faux News.

Can you answer those questions without deflecting?  

I didn’t think so.  Don’t feel bad.  Danderman, who I responded to can’t answer the questions either.  If I were to ask him how the greenhouse gases play into all of this he would reply with 10 boring paragraphs.

Someone wasted their money on a Masters Degree.

Edited by G_Money
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, pomchop said:

never heard biden call vets suckers and losers....massive difference

The 2016 election called and wants its talking points back.  More important, both were draft dodgers. As were many men of that generation. Dick Cheney, Bill Clinton... props to John Kerry for at least having the balls to fight. 

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Q Anon? Come on, man. Haven't heard about that for years. The rest of your sleep inducing diatribe is yet more regurgitation. With a few edits I could craft the same unhinged lunacy about the Democrats- calling Trump an illegitimate president, cheering on mobs who destroyed thousands of businesses and assaulted thousands of police in the 2020 riots, etc... but what good would it do?

It shows one of the most basic divides in American politics. Those on the right generally think those on the left are wrong. Those on the left generally think those on the right are evil. 

Are you joking? I am reading exact quotes postings here from QAnon!

Also the basic divides is not correct. Lost now the MAGA is now the Republican party.

Giving rise to my party as the largest, Indepedents.

Before them, I had many discussions on policy differences with Republicans

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Show a link proving me wrong :coffee1:

Translation: Hopefully my frothbabbling TDS sheep cohorts ignore my screw up.

Sure I will, when you show me their party website. Thats rhetorical, once idiocy is fully exposed, one need not go further

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Are you joking? I am reading exact quotes postings here from QAnon!

Also the basic divides is not correct. Lost now the MAGA is now the Republican party.

Giving rise to my party as the largest, Indepedents.

Before them, I had many discussions on policy differences with Republicans

The Independent Party of Claifornia bwwwwwwwahahahahahah.

Another non American that has no idea that "Independents" are not a party.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Donald Trump will be sentenced on July 11, at the request of his attorneys.

Because he demeaned and attacked the judge, and shows no remorse, he is liable to be sent to jail. Stupid.

Standing his ground.  Like a real man does.

Unlike a wimp.

Trump - Alpha Male.

Biden - beta male.

See the difference?

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

Standing his ground.  Like a real man does.

Unlike a wimp.

Only a moron "stands his ground" before the judge handling his sentencing.

Some January 6 defendants tried that before their sentencing. Big cry afterwards.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

Only a moron "stands his ground" before the judge handling his sentencing.

Some January 6 defendants tried that before their sentencing. Big cry afterwards.

Sadly mistaken again.

Just like your so called lost voting rights for Americans.

• Haha 1