Young girl shares six-year abuse ordeal; Stepfather arrested

george

11 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Not often I have used the confused emotion, but, seriously, what do you mean by this post? 

Whenever something like this happens the string 'em up people start posting "string 'em up". When I think of the capital punishment brigade my first thoughts are that they are from the great US of A. Hope this helped.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Whenever something like this happens the string 'em up people start posting "string 'em up". When I think of the capital punishment brigade my first thoughts are that they are from the great US of A. Hope this helped.

Personally I would do if I had a kid, and someone did this to my child, second, I still do not understand the point of your post connecting this  to  a world phenomen thing, it happens everywhere? 

Countries like Thailand have been a magnet to child abusers, and good to see some actions is being done by the locals and hope they continue to good work 

Edited by Hummin

6 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Personally I would do if I had a kid, and someone did this to my child, second, I still do not understand the point of your post connecting this  to  a world phenomen thing, it happens everywhere? 

Countries like Thailand have been a magnet to child abusers, and good to see some actions is being done by the locals and hope they continue to good work 

Sadly it does happen everywhere and sadly poorer countries are targeted. My personal opinion is rock spiders are mentally ill bit like mass murderers. There's something wrong upstairs. Pyromaniacs, kleptomaniacs the list is long. All have a mental illness of some sort. As for the world being fkd? It's is and it's getting (got a few yrs ago for sure) worse.