What does the average British expat think of Tommy?

Can we please desist with the compulsion to post music videos in this topic.

They are off topic deflections and will be removed.

• Thanks 1

I used to follow him a lot a few years ago but seems he was cancelled by the establishment on most major platforms and I lost him. Where is he active online now? I'd like to follow him

4 hours ago, Kinok Farang said:

Yes it was white girls only.Not just mass rape but racist rape too.Open your fxxking eyes.

My point went right over your head. But no surprise there.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Ricksta1985 said:

I imagine his friends of colour would disagree with your sentiments. 

Brilliant. Haven't seen this card pulled since I was in school. Hilarious.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, RAZZELL said:

I think "Tommy" is an interesting character.

As he so rightly points out a "phobia" is an irrational fear.

I don't think it's particularly irrational to fear a religion where large sections of Islamists want to destroy the Western way of life.

Also, over all the years of watching him give interviews I have yet to see any clips of him being "racist" (Islam is not a "race") but stand to be corrected.

RAZZ

So what is Robinson's solution to the Muslim problem?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Baht Simpson said:

So what is Robinson's solution to the Muslim problem?

Keep them on their toes............🤗

After all, Enoch has been found to be right...........:clap2:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, transam said:

Keep them on their toes............🤗

After all, Enoch has been found to be right...........:clap2:

No, seriously. "They're taking over" and "We want our country back" are slogans. What is his manifesto? What is his solution to his perceived problems? 

Just now, Baht Simpson said:

No, seriously. "They're taking over" and "We want our country back" are slogans. What is his manifesto? What is his solution to his perceived problems? 

I was serious, Tommy is not a politician, he is someone that sees the UK going down the pan, taken over by folk who do not like the UK but like what it gives..

Enoch saw it coming, he was right..........:clap2:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

He's just a hypocritical racist thug who likes whipping up the masses so they donate to this cause. Sadly they are only too eager and he is very wealthy. He's not as stupid as he looks.

I wonder who that reminds me of....

21 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

He's just a hypocritical racist thug who likes whipping up the masses so they donate to this cause. Sadly they are only too eager and he is very wealthy. He's not as stupid as he looks.

Can you give an example of his alleged racism?

14 minutes ago, proton said:

Much the same as Tony Blairs after the bus bombings, but never acted on. Deport radical Imams preaching hate, close madrass brainwashing schools, limit immigration and close hate preaching mosques. Nothing of note was done.

This is just a list of demands. How is this to be achieved without government representation? 

22 minutes ago, proton said:

He left the EDL not long after he founded it as it was taken over by real right wing idiots, it does not now exist. The media demonise him and the Police have persecuted him for 20 years. The issues he highlights such as muslim grooming gangs, mass immigration and Islamisation are ones that need talking about, but have been ignored, it's not racist, bigoted or right wing to be concerned about what is happening in the UK. My smaller city has 77 mosques and large areas that look like Pakistan and is a white minority city, so when he talks about Luton I know what he means. British hero.

Tough in Blackburn now is it mate?Much much better 8 miles up the road.UTC.

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, proton said:

Tommy being a 'racist'

Ah, the old "My enemies enemy is my friend" routine. I know nothing of the Sikh relationship with Robinson but this is rather enlightning. Apparently the Sikhs aligned themselves with the EDF but couldn't take the racism. Robinson tried to influence the Sikh youth with anti Muslim films. Seems like they're friends again now. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sikh-youth-uk-muslim-film-university-tommy-robinson-edl-sex-groomers-islamophobia-racism-a8002526.html?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR1KMXehLUhyUtMvSEFZrCsgfaAK1Hgaa_mrOphlA-2isT1M91Fhndz5DQ0_aem_AeBU_DgYaNmRqAsGU2fhNAHSquxZs32p3InpFKuzceqte90ttdtJ7WMAc5UHr-gJVn8kM0t7PqWmtASvitlWzysK

Edited by Baht Simpson
  • Confused 1