Thailand will go further than legalising same-sex marriage – PM

webfact

1 minute ago, sidneybear said:

You forgot to mention the Islamic world, or do you support the LGBTQIA faction of the same Saudi government that the US is always pandering to?

I didn't forget. Islamic rhetoric is different. 

• Confused 1

On 6/3/2024 at 8:23 AM, BKKKevin said:

Why does this stupid drivel come out every time we discuss gay marriage? 

That question is easily answered by looking at the authors of said drivel.  If Michelin awarded stars for the world's finest drivel we know who'd get them.

20 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

There it is again - exactly the lefty thinking - you dont care about Lia Thomas and what she/he did to others - downsides of so many things that came about under the banner of 'gay rights'.

Let me tell you - She/he won National swimming championship events against 'biological females' thereby destroying their years of work and efforts.  She/he was allowed to get changed (full male genitalia on display) in the girl's change rooms, despite their protests. The girl's that protested were told they must accept 'her' in there, because she was accepted as a female competitor, or they would be suspended. What they had to do was change in the toilets with the door closed, and other things to avoid her/him. 

I think the point most people are TRYING to point out to you is you are bringing up a different issue to the same sex marriage topic of this post, but more importantly, YOUR point was resolved nearly 2 years ago.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world-swimming-bans-transgender-athletes-womens-events-rcna34325

and it's not just swimmming

https://www.npr.org/2024/04/08/1243548261/naia-transgender-athlete-sports-ban

https://www.bbc.com/sport/athletics/65051900

Edited by johnnybangkok

42 minutes ago, sidneybear said:

Your Kremlin posts were about just that. 

Get a grip.

No they weren't.

I was responding to your extremist anti LGBT rhetoric and pointing out it was both right wing western AND fascist Kremlin. Which is the reason I don't believe that you're a Thai.

Never heard such garbage from a Thai.

Maybe and only just maybe you became a Thai citizen. In that case you should be honest about your background and not play act as if you're speaking for Thais.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

14 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Get a grip.

No they weren't.

I was responding to your extremist anti LGBT rhetoric and pointing out it was both right wing western AND fascist Kremlin. Which is the reason I don't believe that you're a Thai.

Never heard such garbage from a Thai.

Maybe and only just maybe you became a Thai citizen. In that case you should be honest about your background and not play act as if you're speaking for Thais.

You just can't face the fact that Thais find your soulless American culture and fads repulsive. Thankfully, Thailand has checks and balances to prevent vile Western dogma such as the "Pride" castration cult from taking root here like a cancer. Even in the Western world, people are getting sick of it: if people want to do gay sex, fine, but why do we have to celebrate it and mutilate children?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, sidneybear said:

You just can't face the fact that Thais find your soulless American culture and fads repulsive. Thankfully, Thailand has checks and balances to prevent vile Western dogma such as the "Pride" castration cult from taking root here like a cancer. Even in the Western world, people are getting sick of it: if people want to do gay sex, fine, but why do we have to celebrate it and mutilate children?

Yeah, you represent Thais.

That's the ticket.

Do you take readers here for morons?

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

The ignorant useless insults of idiotic left wing ideologists.

(have we had enough yet?)

I don't consider myself left wing but you're free to post all the stupid stuff you like. 

10 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I don't consider myself left wing but you're free to post all the stupid stuff you like. 

Oh do tell us of any traits that make you anything other than left wing. This should be fun.

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Too off topic.

First you attack people who don't agree with you, labelling them as "far right". Then you say that you aren't left wing. Now you don't want to talk about it.

You're so full of it.

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I remember you being a rabid lefty Trump hater and all things woke back in 2016. 

They say all things change - so you changed? 

• Thumbs Up 1

A post that breaks community standards removed.

Rule 9 - You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages. You will respect other members and post in a civil manner. Personal attacks, insults or hate speech posted on the forum or sent by private message are not allowed.

1 minute ago, sidneybear said:

The source of the poll is Glaad, so I think we can safely throw that one away. 🤣🤣🤣

" sourced by Cint (who has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research). Data were weighted to ensure results represent the adult 18+ U.S. population."

Now who am I going to believe, Cint or some bloke on the internet? 🙂 

19 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

" sourced by Cint (who has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research). Data were weighted to ensure results represent the adult 18+ U.S. population."

Now who am I going to believe, Cint or some bloke on the internet? 🙂 

Glad publishes a survey to show support for Pride . ... bwaaahhhaaahhhaa

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, sidneybear said:

Glaad grooms and sexualises children, before mutilating their genitals. This is the filth they believe in:

https://glaad.org/factsheet-evidence-based-healthcare-transgender-people-and-youth/

Glaad folks certainly have their place: the electric chair.

Libel and calls for death sentences eh? What a piece of work you are. 

9 hours ago, sidneybear said:

Glaad grooms and sexualises children, before mutilating their genitals. This is the filth they believe in:

https://glaad.org/factsheet-evidence-based-healthcare-transgender-people-and-youth/

Glaad folks certainly have their place: the electric chair.

I declare you to winner 👍

• Thumbs Up 1