Pattaya Biker Turns Himself In After His Reckless Stunt Video in a Tunnel Goes Viral

snoop1130

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

His white Yamaha R7, used in the stunt, has been confiscated.

Now make him watch it being crushed and present him with a commemorative video of the crushing event as a reminder of his lack of active brain cells.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Did you ever drive too fast or maybe over a yellow light? Did you cross the street when you shouldn't?

Should your car be crashed, or you or what do you think is appropriate?

Nobody was harmed in the stunt above.

It would be pointless lol!

1 hour ago, ThaiFelix said:

Now make him watch it being crushed and present him with a commemorative video of the crushing event as a reminder of his lack of active brain cells.

Don't make the bike pay for his mistakes!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Did you ever drive too fast or maybe over a yellow light? Did you cross the street when you shouldn't?

Should your car be crashed, or you or what do you think is appropriate?

Nobody was harmed in the stunt above.

The law was broken and he was caught

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ThaiFelix said:

A little harsh perhaps?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Almer said:

The law was broken and he was caught

Yes, correct, and he should be fined.

And all the other (traffic) lawbreakers should also be fined. I see all the time riders and drivers playing with their mobile phone. Fine them! And lots of riders and drivers ignore zebra crossings. Fine them!

Personally, I think the risk from the "stunt rider" is lower than from the average idiots who play with their phones. 

2 hours ago, ThaiFelix said:

55 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Yes, correct, and he should be fined.

And all the other (traffic) lawbreakers should also be fined. I see all the time riders and drivers playing with their mobile phone. Fine them! And lots of riders and drivers ignore zebra crossings. Fine them!

Personally, I think the risk from the "stunt rider" is lower than from the average idiots who play with their phones. 

Agreed 100%

• Confused 1

I'm not into bikes so I looked it up.

"How much is a Yamaha R7 in Thailand?

The goggle said. 339,000 THB (บาท)"
So this 20 year old boy is either a facebook/ticktik/youtube influencer/star or mama and papa ain't too happy.
But maybe he'll get visitation rights down at the impound lot.

21 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Some riders know what they are doing.

Obviously, accidents can happen, but in general guys who know how to ride wheelies are a lot better riders than most other riders.

I prefer a wheely guy on the street compared to many of the usual delivery riders who play with their phones. 

I thought like this just yesterday ....a kid weaving and going very fast behind, then in front of me...I thought him a skillful rider, but you have to say it is still reckless and puts other road users at risk. Personally I would prefer the slower guys, you kind of know what to expect. Such reckless morons should go play on a track, or kill themselves off quickly. 

• Confused 1