Boris Johnson Calls Trumps Conviction a ‘Mob-Style Hit Job’ Trump Thanks Him

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Red Forever said:

Then we can go buy Trump super sized diapers eh?

After golden sneakers, he may be able to sell MAGA golden diapers, who knows? 😀

Edited by candide
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

As I said before, a two tiered legal system that delivers "justice" based on political affiliation.

The American people know it, as you will find out in November.  

"Lock HIM UP"

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

20 minutes ago, TigerandDog said:

he's just taking a leaf out of the orange convicted felons playbook. Repeat it often enough and the majority will eventually believe it. You only need to look at the brain dead cult members that believe every lie that comes out of the convicted felons mouth. e.g. last night in an interview Chump claimed he never said "lock her up' about Hilary it was just his supporters. He continued to deny that he said it even after being shown numerous video clips of him actually saying it. 

People say about Thailand that you can't cure stupid. The same applies to Chumps followers.

i totally get it. bark on for years about how trump is this and that. which a lot is true. then go on and use the same playbook all whilst taking the higher moral ground.

brilliant play. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Boris Johnson supports Convicted Felon Trump.

I'm not sure that the label "convicted felon" has the power you think it does, given the context of the validity of the conviction being questioned.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

She shouldn’t have said that. That was before she called Trump and conceded.

what is the date of the interview where she said that ? are you sure it was before ? clinton called trump in the early hours on nov 9 2016 to concede the election. 

so in the time they did the final ballot count until she called him a few hours later she did the interview saying those words ? 

if you cannot provide proof the interview came before the concede call i call bs on your statement.

and i quote from hillary in her own words....

"No, it doesn't kill me because he knows he's an illegitimate president," she said. "I believe he understands that the many varying tactics they used, from voter suppression and voter purging to hacking to the false stories – he knows that – there were just a bunch of different reasons why the election turned out like it did."

now call me crazy but turned out like it did is in reference to something that happened in the past ? therefore she could not possibly of made that comment before conceding as you state. 

Edited by stoner

15 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Boris Johnson supports Convicted Felon Trump.

Having surrendered his U.S. Citizenship he can’t vote for Convicted Felon Trump or make any monetary contributions to Convicted Felon Trump’s campaign, though perhaps the NRA might be willing to do some ‘laundry’ for him. 

I would offer Convicted Felon Trump this advice, don’t take Johnson at his word (I know, I know) he blows with the wind.

Your advice would fall on deaf ears as I am pretty sure that in order to boost the kangaroo court "mob-style hit-job" narrative, Trump will assert that the Boris Johnson was the greatest British Prime Minister in history at his next MAGA rah-rah event.

However, we, the indolent and lackluster British electoral collective, know better.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

I'm not sure that the label "convicted felon" has the power you think it does, given the context of the validity of the conviction being questioned.

Oh... so there's a chance that these 34 felony counts ARE the result of a lefty conspiracy from the Clinton's deep state cabal of satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles?

I see.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Really?

And how would you describe the fact that about 70,000,000 Americans want a convicted felon and serial liar as their president?

Is that really the best person they can find for that job?

And then, he runs for the so-called law and order party. What a joke! 

I've explained it to you before, but I'll try again.

IMO they ( or at least not most ) are not voting FOR Trump, they are voting AGAINST Biden/ Harris. Replace Biden with an acceptable candidate ( not Harris ) and I expect the support for Trump would reduce significantly.

Never underestimate the IMO American dislike of Washington.

Saying worth remembering- "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

Oh... so there's a chance that these 34 felony counts ARE the result of a lefty conspiracy from the Clinton's deep state cabal of satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles?

I see.

Make that "Oh... so there's a chance that these 34 felony counts ARE the result of a lefty conspiracy from Biden's deep state cabal" and I'll agree with it.

13 hours ago, theshu25 said:

He is a grifting ,coman,rapist disgusting excuse for a human being.

Prove he's a rapist or you are making that up. Convicted rapists usually go to jail- Trump has not been in jail ergo not a rapist.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, NanLaew said:

I see.

When Biden is let off and Trump is taken to court, it immediately questions the motivations and validity of the case.

Hence saying "convicted felon Trump" like it means something monumental is misguided.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

No amount of lying and whining can stop a grand jury and 12 jurors from making the worlds biggest loser the worlds biggest convicted felon loser.  Such delicious wingnut tears. 

Edited by shdmn
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Make that "Oh... so there's a chance that these 34 felony counts ARE the result of a lefty conspiracy from Biden's deep state cabal" and I'll agree with it.

I don't like Trump. But in part I agree with above.

Is Trump guilty of falsifying the records of payments to a woman who he <deleted> and he didn't want that story to go public? I am pretty sure he is guilty.

But is this a felony? Or maybe just a misdemeanor? It seems the judge could have given the jury these options. But he didn't.

How many other politicians, from any political party, <deleted> someone and then paid to keep it a secret (because of elections or whatever)? I am sure many. How many of them were prosecuted? How many of them were convicted?

IMHO nobody with a clear mind should vote for Trump. He is a serial liar, and he broke so many standards which no president should break, it's too much to count. But this trial, now, and the conviction is without doubt in part politically motivated. And that should be obvious for everybody.

19 minutes ago, shdmn said:

No amount of lying and whining can stop a grand jury and 12 jurors from making the worlds biggest loser the worlds biggest convicted felon loser.  Such delicious wingnut tears. 

Let's wait till the appeals have run their course before whetting the carving knife.

That case was only the start of the process.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

IMHO nobody with a clear mind should vote for Trump. He is a serial liar, and he broke so many standards which no president should break, it's too much to count.

Still better than Biden, IMO.

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

A sitting President’s son being tried on felony charges.

Tried, not yet convicted. 

16 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Drives a bus through your claim of ‘justice based on political affiliation.

Not really. As I and others have said, this is simply a move which will be used to claim inpartiality, It's good to see you're already using that line before he's even been convicted. 

The fact Joe got away with the "I forgot" excuse shows what is happening here, not the fact that his son is finally being tried after years of gun/drug/prostitution use, some of which he even filmed. 

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Red Forever said:

Nah flexible Jonny.

He definitely was replying to your post and he nailed ya!

Hey Pleb Forever, good to see you following me around again.😄

Labelling people Trumpers when they have said for years they do not support him only shows your lack of intellect, or perhaps trolling.

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, charleskerins said:

classy ? you're funny in a pathetic kind of way

Amusing how the #bekind leftists are always the ones throwing around vitriolic insults 😃.

The mask slips so often.

They are exactly what they accuse you of being.

• Confused 1

Just now, JonnyF said:

Amusing how the #bekind leftists are always the ones throwing around vitriolic insults 😃.

The mask slips so often.

They are exactly what they accuse you of being.

hmmm coherence ?     Classy is an insult ?  Never knew that  .I s the F for Fascist Jonny?   Do you consider that an insult or a compliment?   What do you think about the judge delaying donnies trial again you know the trial where he stole classified documents and refused to give them back?

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, stoner said:

yes pretty much every single person here knows that. maybe say it another few dozen times just to make sure. 

that'll show them. 

Every time they say it they simply remind people that they are trying to make political mileage of the hatchet job that was done on him.

"Convicted felon" will unite his supporters just as much as Hillary's "deplorables" did. Maybe more. It's going to backfire bigtime. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

When Biden is let off and Trump is taken to court, it immediately questions the motivations and validity of the case.

Hence saying "convicted felon Trump" like it means something monumental is misguided.

Georgia case being delayed  "find me 11000  votes

Florida case being delayed  classified documents  

Where's the outrage?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Every time they say it they simply remind people that they are trying to make political mileage of the hatchet job that was done on him.

"Convicted felon" will unite his supporters just as much as Hillary's "deplorables" did. Maybe more. It's going to backfire bigtime. 

Hillary was right except she underestimated how many of his supporters are deplorable. Hell some even stormed the Capitol to overthrow Democracy .   We wouldn't have to worry about Stormy Daniels and the payoff if we had meted out justice to the orange traitor.   Anyone that supports him is an enemy of the US Constitution. Speaking of political hatchet jobs      Clarence Thomas /Ginni Thomas ?  Alito and the flags?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Replace Biden with an acceptable candidate ( not Harris ) and I expect the support for Trump would reduce significantly.

obama would produce the biggest landslide victory in US political history. it would be one for the ages. 

2 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

hmmm coherence ?     Classy is an insult ?  Never knew that  .I s the F for Fascist Jonny?   Do you consider that an insult or a compliment?   What do you think about the judge delaying donnies trial again you know the trial where he stole classified documents and refused to give them back?

You're just embarrassing yourself now. May I recommend an app called Grammarly?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at such drivel from someone who chooses a username after an executed member of the IRA with links to Nazi Germany. 😃

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, stoner said:

obama would produce the biggest landslide victory in US political history. it would be one for the ages. 

I would agree.

Trump is a poor candidate. The only reason he will win (as it stands) is because he is standing against Biden. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

You're just embarrassing yourself now. May I recommend an app called Grammarly?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at such drivel from someone who chooses a username after an executed member of the IRA with links to Nazi Germany. 😃

It appears you are embarrassed to answer the questions?    I thought you liked Fascists Jonny?   May I recommend an app  ?   US Constitution - Apps on Google Play