Trump Hints at Potential Prosecution of Political Opponents if Re-Elected

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I did read the report, and nothing in it proved any Trump Russia collusion. Guaran-damn-teed.  

No collusion. But lots of interference in the election. If you don't agree with that, you didn't read it

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

We were talking about the FBI helping the Biden in the 2020 election, I know it's difficult, but please try to follow along.

You mentioned Comey and Hillary. Getting things confused?

10 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

No collusion. But lots of interference in the election. If you don't agree with that, you didn't read it

But none of it had anything to do with Trump. If you don't agree with that, you didn't read it

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

You mentioned Comey and Hillary. Getting things confused?

Someone else brought up Hillary and Comey. Again, please try to follow along. 

• Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

We were talking about the FBI helping the Biden in the 2020 election, I know it's difficult, but please try to follow along.

You've been repeating it like a broken record. Where is your evidence the FBI helped the Biden campaign?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

It's in your post...

A post in response to another post in which someone else brought up Hillary and Comey, but again, you would know that if you are following along. 

I said someone else brought it up, I did not say I had not responded. 

22 minutes ago, candide said:

You've been repeating it like a broken record. Where is your evidence the FBI helped the Biden campaign?

Most recently in the Hunter trial. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Ummm...Trump was in the election, asked Russia for help, and Putin liked Trump as he was getting a penthouse in the tower that was under negotiation. Hillary was openly hostile to Russia. I know it's hard for Maga cult members, but try to connect the dots.

Hillary hostile to Russia? That's hilarious. She and Obama both loved them some Russia. 

Reset.jpg.4b71f0630436f3817f9fb346fa9b5b57.jpg

11 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Hillary hostile to Russia? That's hilarious. She and Obama both loved them some Russia. 

Reset.jpg.4b71f0630436f3817f9fb346fa9b5b57.jpg

Figures. A picture to prove a point.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/clinton-putin-226153

Why Putin hates Hillary

When mass protests against Russian President Vladimir Putin erupted in Moscow in December 2011, Putin made clear who he thought was really behind them: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. 

With the protesters accusing Putin of having rigged recent elections, the Russian leader pointed an angry finger at Clinton, who had issued a statement sharply critical of the voting results. “She said they were dishonest and unfair,” Putin fumed in public remarks, saying that Clinton gave “a signal” to demonstrators working “with the support of the U.S. State Department” to undermine his power. “We need to safeguard ourselves from this interference in our internal affairs,” Putin declared.

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

Figures. A picture to prove a point.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/clinton-putin-226153

Why Putin hates Hillary

When mass protests against Russian President Vladimir Putin erupted in Moscow in December 2011, Putin made clear who he thought was really behind them: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. 

With the protesters accusing Putin of having rigged recent elections, the Russian leader pointed an angry finger at Clinton, who had issued a statement sharply critical of the voting results. “She said they were dishonest and unfair,” Putin fumed in public remarks, saying that Clinton gave “a signal” to demonstrators working “with the support of the U.S. State Department” to undermine his power. “We need to safeguard ourselves from this interference in our internal affairs,” Putin declared.

On the other hand, Trump..... 😅

"Within weeks, Trump praised Putin for how he handled the takeover of Crimea and predicted that “the rest of Ukraine will fall … fairly quickly.” Echoing Kremlin propaganda, Trump said in a TV interview that the Crimean people “would rather be with Russia,” a position he also pushed in private. One of his 2016 campaign aides falsely claimed that “Russia did not seize Crimea.”

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/26/politics/trump-putin-ukraine/index.html

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Most recently in the Hunter trial. 

lets do this!

When Trump takes office he must have a presser and vow to hold those who conspired to let the statue  of limitations run out on hunters  taxes  accountable constitutionally ! If he puts it out there a red state gop majority including their AG could convene a Grand jury to charge the First family global international influence peddling operation & the cover up!

By Using the  two witnesses ,IRS criminal  investigators whistleblowers and their prior transcript testimony, surely could produce indictments.

“Prosecutors and investigators ignored or declined to pursue evidence of his serious, compromising, and national-security-imperiling misconduct — ranging from alleged violations of the Foreign Agent Registration Act to tax evasion connected to the Biden family’s international influence-peddling business.

Most egregiously, prosecutors let the statutes of limitation lapse on material offenses most closely linked to then-Vice President Biden’s policy portfolio”.

side note :Trump wont get tricked again!

Trump got hood winked by the dem senators with their 2 blue card recommendations of Weiss the Gop from Delaware .

https://nypost.com/2024/06/09/opinion/hunter-biden-trial-just-a-ploy-to-protect-joe-and-the-doj/

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

You'd have to show me the threads before I could tell you. 

"Again: Clearly the FBI was helping the Bidan campaign, why do you not seem to care about that? "

The BIDAN campaign

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

lets do this!

When Trump takes office he must have a presser and vow to hold those who conspired to let the statue  of limitations run out on hunters  taxes  accountable constitutionally ! If he puts it out there a red state gop majority including their AG could convene a Grand jury to charge the First family global international influence peddling operation & the cover up!

By Using the  two witnesses ,IRS criminal  investigators whistleblowers and their prior transcript testimony, surely could produce indictments.

“Prosecutors and investigators ignored or declined to pursue evidence of his serious, compromising, and national-security-imperiling misconduct — ranging from alleged violations of the Foreign Agent Registration Act to tax evasion connected to the Biden family’s international influence-peddling business.

Most egregiously, prosecutors let the statutes of limitation lapse on material offenses most closely linked to then-Vice President Biden’s policy portfolio”.

Trump got hood winked by the dem senators with their 2 blue card recommendations of Weiss the Gop from Delaware .

https://nypost.com/2024/06/09/opinion/hunter-biden-trial-just-a-ploy-to-protect-joe-and-the-doj/

So Trump will indict his own DOJ at that time, because these events alleged by the so-called IRS whistleblowers occured when Trump was President! 😃

As usual, and as Trump, you have nothing!

Edited by candide
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, bradiston said:

Hey, the quote's been edited. He typed Bidan. Ok? BIDAN. Right? NOT BIDEN!

And you, being an up-county English teacher were (not surprisingly) not able to figure out who that was. 

30 minutes ago, bradiston said:

"Again: Clearly the FBI was helping the Bidan campaign, why do you not seem to care about that? "

The BIDAN campaign

Show me the threads, I have no idea what you are talking about. 

2 hours ago, candide said:

On the other hand, Trump..... 😅

"Within weeks, Trump praised Putin for how he handled the takeover of Crimea and predicted that “the rest of Ukraine will fall … fairly quickly.” Echoing Kremlin propaganda, Trump said in a TV interview that the Crimean people “would rather be with Russia,” a position he also pushed in private. One of his 2016 campaign aides falsely claimed that “Russia did not seize Crimea.”

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/26/politics/trump-putin-ukraine/index.html

And who was in office when Russia invaded Crimea? 

And who was it that refused to provide Ukraine with defensive weapons? 

And after Trump started providing defensive weapons to Ukraine, who was it that canceled shipments after he took office? 

And who was it that said as long as Putin's invasion of Ukraine was not too big, he would not do anything? 

That's what I thought. 

50 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And who was in office when Russia invaded Crimea? 

And who was it that refused to provide Ukraine with defensive weapons? 

And after Trump started providing defensive weapons to Ukraine, who was it that canceled shipments after he took office? 

And who was it that said as long as Putin's invasion of Ukraine was not too big, he would not do anything? 

That's what I thought. 

So they did not approve the invasion, as Trump did. That's What I thought

About the points you evoke.

1. Following the victory of the Maidan movement

2. I agree that Obama made a bad assessment of the Russian threat.

3. The aid was only freezed after Russia announced it would draw down troops stationed near Ukraine and before the summit with Putin. No war-mongering Biden, it seems!

4. I agree it was a mistake.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, candide said:

So they did not approve the invasion, as Trump did. That's What I thought

About the points you evoke.

1. Following the victory of the Maidan movement

2. I agree that Obama made a bad assessment of the Russian threat.

3. The aid was only freezed after Russia announced it would draw down troops stationed near Ukraine and before the summit with Putin. No war-mongering Biden, it seems!

4. I agree it was a mistake.

And there were no defensive weapons to Ukraine under Obama, only started under Trump and stopped under Biden. 

Did Russia invade Ukraine while Trump was in office? 

2 hours ago, riclag said:

lets do this!

An opinion piece from the d?unreal.odgy NY Post? Why do Maga cult members gravitate to such dodgy sites and artic

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And there were no defensive weapons to Ukraine under Obama, only started under Trump and stopped under Biden. 

Stopped under Biden due to push back from Ex president Trump and his minions in Congress

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-war-biden-zelenskyy-a77546e23fa571eb7f6509d4e14b89b3

“I apologize for those weeks of not knowing what’s going to happen in terms of funding,” Biden said, referring to the six-month holdup by conservative Republicans in Congress to a $61 billion military aid package for Ukraine.

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

We know you hate facts. :cheesy:

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-europe-donald-trump-ap-fact-check-barack-obama-981ef7feb11053c1340a9d028d6f357b

While the Obama administration refused to provide Ukraine with lethal weapons in 2014 to fight Russian-backed separatists, it offered a range of other military and security aid — not just “blankets.” The administration’s concern was that providing lethal weapons like Javelin anti-tank missiles might provoke Russian President Vladimir Putin to escalate the conflict in the separatist Donbas area of Ukraine near Russia’s border. 

By March 2015, the Obama administration had provided more than $120 million in security aid for Ukraine and promised $75 million worth of equipment, including counter-mortar radars, night vision devices and medical supplies, according to the Defense Department. The U.S. also pledged 230 Humvee vehicles.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Ummm...Trump was in the election, asked Russia for help, and Putin liked Trump as he was getting a penthouse in the tower that was under negotiation. Hillary was openly hostile to Russia. I know it's hard for Maga cult members, but try to connect the dots.

So you don't consider facts only connect a dot. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

We know you hate facts. :cheesy:

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-europe-donald-trump-ap-fact-check-barack-obama-981ef7feb11053c1340a9d028d6f357b

While the Obama administration refused to provide Ukraine with lethal weapons in 2014 to fight Russian-backed separatists, it offered a range of other military and security aid — not just “blankets.” The administration’s concern was that providing lethal weapons like Javelin anti-tank missiles might provoke Russian President Vladimir Putin to escalate the conflict in the separatist Donbas area of Ukraine near Russia’s border. 

By March 2015, the Obama administration had provided more than $120 million in security aid for Ukraine and promised $75 million worth of equipment, including counter-mortar radars, night vision devices and medical supplies, according to the Defense Department. The U.S. also pledged 230 Humvee vehicles.

But no weapons, that's what I said. Please try to follow along.