Slim

Meg_2003

Does anybody know if the Room with the band in Slim is open?

Ive been told its closed for renovation and that only the Coyote room is open...

If anyone has been there lately, Please let me know! Dont want to drive all the way there to find out its closed - Prefer not to go in the Coyote side..

Thanks in advance!

Ive been told its closed for renovation and that only the Coyote room is open...

If anyone has been there lately, Please let me know! Dont want to drive all the way there to find out its closed - Prefer not to go in the Coyote side..

Thanks in advance!

The renovations are still in progress, how ever, I did notice the "Model Club" across the parking lot from the main Slim building.

The "Fashion Club" (Coyote room) is still open as per normal, which reminds me, I've still got a bottle of Jack to finish off there. :o

Thanks for that Kerryd,

I called Slim last night to see if the Band room was open, and found out they are changing it into a 'Lounge' :o

A bit disappointed as I enjoyed it in there, never really been into Coyote Rooms ect.. Oh well, we will just have to wait and see what its going to be like..

:D

Thanks for that Kerryd,

I called Slim last night to see if the Band room was open, and found out they are changing it into a 'Lounge' :o

A bit disappointed as I enjoyed it in there, never really been into Coyote Rooms ect.. Oh well, we will just have to wait and see what its going to be like..

:D

The Coyote room isn't really that special. Most of the evening just has a bunch of nice girls dancing on stage, but not too exhubirantly. There are (usually) 3-4 girls dressed a little sexier dancing on another stage. Later in the evening (11 or 11:30ish) they do some choreographed routines that are sexy, but not naughty (too many Thais in the crowd to let anything too naughty to go on).

Can't dance though. Basically just drink and watch the girls. If I didn't have a friend working there, it wouldn't really have much attraction for me.

Can't dance though. Basically just drink and watch the girls.

Yes, thats the reason I dont go there :o Been in there once for a VIP party in the little 'Lounge' at the back of the room, and it really didn't look anything special .. But that 1 time I was there, it was open until 5am and was still going after I left at 5 ...Maybe its because there were some special guests there..

Edited by Meg_ken2003

Thanks in advance!

as kerry said still closed, passed last night and its completly gutted, ended up at that henry j beans part of amari on beeche rd was a band on very good in my opinion!

And band wise they opened that new club over road from jamesons a couple of months ago, bit too loud for me but ok worth a visit!

as kerry said still closed, passed last night and its completly gutted,

:o I called them on Saturday night, and they said it will be re-opening 'Next month'... So it should be re-opening again sometime soon... If anyone finds out its opened, Please post on here, so we can go check it out :D